Daylie easy pips

Hi,

Im not sure I understand what you mean. Could you explain please again? But of course you can change take profit of each trade seperate. If you use a EA to move sl to be after some pips, then the ea moves the sl for each trade on the Chart you installed the EA I think. But this is ok, because you only move the sl if your first tp was hit. So you only have one sl and tp after that.

Hi ghipkins,

the 65 pips from EURJPY was splittet in 2 trades:

First tp hit with 40 pips
second trade I closed at 08:08 o clock as I told you. I said: “please close the rest now or move sl to profit zone, because nfp today”

If you dont closed, then you got stopped out of course. You are right. If you closed then you got 20 pips additionally. I closed with +20 pips at 08:10 o clock.

But I understand you, next time I will concrete tell you what I do and you can then decide for yourself you wnat to close with my profit or move sl to be and try a bit more. Thank you :wink:

Thank you :wink: Im really happy for such followers :wink:

Hello EasyPiper,

Thank you for this thread. I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer. If you set your trades once a day, what chart do you use to check the trend? Daily or weekly?

Suppose you use the Daily chart to establish the trend and the 4HR chart to enter a trade, how often do you check the chart? Every day or every 4 hours?

Perhaps someone else can answer this as well. Thank you

[QUOTE=“DuduSamurai;617887”]Hello EasyPiper, Thank you for this thread. I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer. If you set your trades once a day, what chart do you use to check the trend? Daily or weekly? Suppose you use the Daily chart to establish the trend and the 4HR chart to enter a trade, how often do you check the chart? Every day or every 4 hours? Perhaps someone else can answer this as well. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Would like to know also if possible EasyPiper

Hi,

I use different timeframes to check the trend. weekly, daily and h4.

Prinzipally I look one time a day deeply into the charts. The rest of the day I only look sometimes when I have time. But not to find new trades, only to look if my trades are running good or not :wink:

[QUOTE=EasyPiper;617878]Hi ghipkins,

the 65 pips from EURJPY was splittet in 2 trades:

First tp hit with 40 pips
second trade I closed at 08:08 o clock as I told you. I said: “please close the rest now or move sl to profit zone, because nfp today”

If you dont closed, then you got stopped out of course. You are right. If you closed then you got 20 pips additionally. I closed with +20 pips at 08:10 o clock.

But I understand you, next time I will concrete tell you what I do and you can then decide for yourself you wnat to close with my profit or move sl to be and try a bit more. Thank you ;)[/QUOTE

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation Easypiper really enjoying your signals, easy to follow and profitable, also like you as a person, I know what it’s like to trade with a full time job can be draining at times, but this business is addictive and we all want to succeed, look forward to your next signals buddy…!

Thank you very much

Hi friends,

Here are the results for today:

GBPCHF + 20 pips
EURCHF – 6 pips (I closed for me both EURCHF trades with 0 pips on be, but if you closed 15 min before EU news, as I told you, you had for each trade -3 pips)

[B][U]SUM 02.04.2014 + 14 pips
[/U][/B]
Not much, but ok.

For today I have no trades for you.

So here are the results for this week:

01.04.2014 + 139 pips
02.04.2014 + 14 pips

[B][U]Sum this week: + 153 pips
[/U][/B]
Normally my pips are more, but it gives better weeks and not so good weeks. But all in all it was ok.

So here all pips from 4 weeks (I started at 10.03.2014 to give signals):

[B]Week 10.03.2014: + 523 pips
Week 17.03.2014: + 260 pips
Week 24.03.2014: + 106 pips
Week 31.03.2014: + 153 pips[/B]

[B][U]SUM March + 1042 pips
[/U][/B]
I want to say again welcome everybody in our trading group and thank you. I´m very proud of you and your good support. I hope after this month you can trust me a bit and we will have a great time together. As I told sometimes I´m working on some new strategys at the moment which until now give me great benefit and pips. I think in within April I will be ready to support you also with this new signals.

Enjoy and have a great time with your familys and friends :wink:

Great run for March, glad to be on board!

Well just followed your trade for the first time and my results were very similar to yours:
GBPCHF + 19 pips
EURCHF – 5 pips
traded on Oanda

Thank you for the signals and Hopefully you can share some of your trade secrets / discount for when you sell it. Always eager to learn.

Excellent work Easypiper. Unfortunately, even though I followed your signals I made some other trades of my own and because I lost out on some of those, I made a lot less. Such is life.

Hi EasyPiper,

I’ll be following this also. So far looks like your strategies have been working well. Are you going to set something up for Monday? I’ll keep an eye out over the weekend.

Thanks

Hi ctams1,

yes, but I will wait until the market opened, before I look on my charts, because it could be that big gaps happens. If there are some trades for monday, I will post :wink:

Hi EasyPiper,

a friend of mine told me to have a look at your thread and I have to say that I’m really impressed from your results.

I decided to follow your signals also because I see that you are a very available and honest person and really skilled in forex trading.

I’m writing from Italy so we have the same time. At what time will you post your signals here in the forum? In a previous post you wrote at about 21 GMT so It’ll be 11 pm for us, right?

Thanks for sharing your system.

See you soon.

Hi Pierjobs,

thank you very much :wink: Yes we have the same time. So for you and me it is 11 o clock evening.

Hi EasyPiper,

a few days ago we talked about the books by Laurentiu Damir and I said I would give them a try.
And that’s what I did.

First I bought the “50 Pips a day Forex Strategy” ebook.
Well, it’s ok. Nothing special actually not a book you need to read but it just costs 0,89 cent, so it’s not a big loss.
And I thought maybe it’s just a little introduction to his other books.

That’s why I wrote him an email and asked him about his books and if he had to choose which one would be the best and most informative.
He answered just a few minutes later and told me he would choose “Trade the Price Action” and “Forex Range Trading with Price Action”.

So I bought those two ebooks and I have to say they are great.
As its name implies it’s just price action without indicators and that’s really interesting.
It’s probably similar to your strategy.

The great thing about those two books is that the first one gives a strategy for trending markets and the second book gives a strategy for ranging markets.

Let me say, I can really recommend those two books.

I mean you probably know nearly everything about price action trading, but as you said the most important thing in learning to trade better is read, read and read. And you can never learn enough. :wink:

Best regards!

Wow. Very interessting. Thank you very much for your really informativ post! You understood it. Nice! I will also read this two books. I love to learn :wink:

Thank you again!

Hi friends,

If you want you can trade this signals:

BUYSTOP AUDUSD @ 0.93070; tp 75; sl 75; move sl after 25 pips to be
BUYSTOP AUDUSD @ 0.93070; tp 25; sl 75
SELLSTOP GBPAUD @ 1.78060; tp 130; sl 130; move sl after 30 pips to be
SELLSTOP GBPAUD @ 1.78060; tp 30; sl 130

Have a great week :wink:

Thanks for the post again,

Chris O.