Daylie easy pips

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

Testing out an EA for break even strategy. I lost on a few of the larger positions because the moves usually happen while I am snoozin! If the strategy was employed properly I would have had 1 winner and 1 break even.

Still trading in demo though, so no worries if I don’t have it figured out yet. :slight_smile:

Hello EasyPIPer.
I noticed that neither of your recommendations from today (7th April) don’t agree with the signals generated by the Indicators (Super-Signals_V3a) that you have been using on your charts in this thread.

When I look at the Super-Signals on the AUDUSD Daily chart it says get ready to Go SHORT which seems correct to my eyeballs as the price has reached a Resistance pivot point at 0.9268 and upward momentum has been lost. But your suggestion was to go LONG (BuyStop).

When I look at the Super-Signals on the Daily chart it says get ready to go LONG. Here I agree with your suggestion which is to go SHORT because the price has dropped below a Support pivot point at 1.8016.

Can you explain why your suggestions this morning do not agree with the Super-Signals Indicator?

Many thanks for this thread, it is very informative.

Cheers,
PacMan50

[QUOTE=“pacman50;618720”] Hello EasyPIPer. I noticed that neither of your recommendations from today (7th April) don’t agree with the signals generated by the Indicators (Super-Signals_V3a) that you have been using on your charts in this thread. When I look at the Super-Signals on the AUDUSD Daily chart it says get ready to Go SHORT which seems correct to my eyeballs as the price has reached a Resistance pivot point at 0.9268 and upward momentum has been lost. But your suggestion was to go LONG (BuyStop). When I look at the Super-Signals on the Daily chart it says get ready to go LONG. Here I agree with your suggestion which is to go SHORT because the price has dropped below a Support pivot point at 1.8016. Can you explain why your suggestions this morning do not agree with the Super-Signals Indicator? Many thanks for this thread, it is very informative. Cheers, PacMan50[/QUOTE]

I am worried too. It keeps going down and I have placed my LONG earlier today. I should have been more careful. May I know how do I obtain the Super Signals indicator?

Hi pacman50,

I dont use the supersignal indicator. Where do you have seen the indicators on my charts? :slight_smile:

You are right, there are resistence on the way and pivot, but I everytime trade buystop and sellstop pending orders. So if the prive can manageto reach this levels, there will be enough momentum to go further.

At the moment the chart shows, that you are right and it seems the price will fall. And for ous its ok, because our trades arent triggered :wink:

Hi hikaripro,

do you placed the order directly? Please never do this. This are all pending orders on specific levels. BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP. Because we need the momentum for our trades and levels.

I never traded with the super signal indicator :slight_smile: Please show me the threat, I think Im not the person who you think I am :wink: Could it be that there is a nother person anywhere in this forum which has a similar name? :slight_smile:

My humble apologies EasyPIPer - I AM TOTALLY WRONG and YOU ARE RIGHT.

I printed out some trading strategy threads to take away and read over the weekend BUT I mixed up the charts from the ABC Trading system with your thread info. No wonder I was scratching my head there!

I’ll just crawl back under my rock now (but I’ll be waiting anxiously for your future posts while I’m under there though!!!).

Apologies again, PacMan50

My apologies for confusing everyone Hikaripro.

EasyPIPer does not use these Super Signals indicator. They are part of the ABC Trading system and nothing to do with EasyPIPer’s work.

They are interesting indicators but EasyPIPer sure seems to have a good system working without using them.

Cheers, PacMan50

No problem mate! :wink:

Got it. I am totally lost but I know it is because I am a beginner to this trading world. Thanks a lot guys.

Hi EasyPiper,

I have also placed the orders earlier when you posted. It seems that the pairs have been ranging.

If it ranges until the end of the day, possibly after 8 more hours until the London exchange closes.

Should we close the orders?
-Andreas

Hey EasyPiper

just found your thread, and like you ive been learning Price action trading because it fits with my lifestyle and work.
ive read through your thread and found your positions really interesting - especially the use of inside candles.

i was wondering what your thoughts are on the following possible trades:

AUD/JPY Daily chart - A pin bar formed at resistance and major number 96.0. looking to sell targeting next resistance of 94.5. I ask because its not a textbook pin bar, and theres rumors of JPY starting another round of easing which “should” push the AUD higher

I mean if should we close the orders at the end of the london market today if it still ranges?

I am glad to participate in such a great thread!
And I would be very interested in your opinion towards the books, too.

I have to thank [B]you[/B] for the great work you are doing here! :35:

Hello EasyPiper,
I am just on board.
Impressive trades you have made for the passed month.Admire your work!
I started forex trading about 2 months ago and lost about 300 Euro by following the signals provided by mql5 community.
They tend to trade with big lotsize and never use a stoploss before a margin call.
Myself also make a little trading , but the outcome is not very good,always losing a few Euros everyday…
This time I decide to follow your signal with small lotsize and I am looking forward to your trading course.
Uebrigens studiere ich jetzt Elektrotechnik in Deutschland.
Schoenen Abend!

Hi,

sorry I was the whole day very busy. Because of this I only now have time to answer. Now you can close the orders :slight_smile: I look the whole day sometimes into the charts and when something happens or I think I it is better to close the orders, then I write a post. Mostly the orders triggered but sometimes if you see, that there is a momentum in other direction of course you can close the orders.

Hi Sevenpips,

welcome on board! Dont worry, its normaly to lost in the first months :wink: I lost also. But after another months of trading you will trade better and with confidence. Never copy other traders with big lot sizes and leverage. It gives broker which are offering microlots and you can start to trade with 0,01 lot for example. Also signal services are not everytime so good. I also tested some but until now didnt found such a good, which I could recomment. Stoplosses are very important. Over 2 years ago I traded also without stoploss, but that is a complete different type of trading. This trades were very long term trades (over months or years also). I used to headge positions. Actually I dont recoment to trade in this way now. For me it is better to have a stoploss and takeprofit. So the risk and reward is clear and the balance is saved. Please stop to lose every day a few euro!!! If you lose, then trade demo demo demo, if you doubled your demo account or if you have a regular income, than trade live :wink:

@Sevenpips:

PS: Wo studierst du E-Technik in Deutschland?

Yes I also very like Price Action.

Sorry that I so late answer, I was very busy today. You war right! :wink: AUDJPY is falling now.

On h4 it is creating bullish hidden div. on MACD and on h1 all right foremed bullish div. Also we have several resistence to the downside. I think it could now go up, after it hits allready 95.3, or it could go down a bit more, creating very nice bull hidden div and then retrace to the upside on the 2nd or 3th resistance.

Hi friends,

today no trades :wink: