Did I lose this week?

I’m currently watching my charts and still bullish on USDJPY. :thinking:

I opened a long position @ 136.308.
TP @ 136.345
SL @ 136.279

Good luck to us this week guuuys! :blush:

1 Like

Just realized I put 132 instead of 136. :sweat_smile: But I’ve already hit my TP and looking to open another long trade. :thinking:

1 Like

Did you celebrate too early? haha

HAHAHA. :sweat_smile: It’s been a while since I’ve had a fast and easy win, so you could imagine I was super excited about it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Helloooo. :blush: So, no trades open just yet. :thinking: But I’m currently looking at USDJPY. Although I’m still bullish about the pair, it my test my 50MA. I’ll have to watch the pair tonight, and decide when’s the best time to buy.

So, it just broke through my 50 MA. :sweat_smile: Right after I posted that. Hahaha. Let’s see if it goes below 136.114. Once it does, I’m gonna buy. :smiley:

1 Like

Go go USD/JPY :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I bet you’ve been bagging lots and lots of pips from this pair Johnny. :blush: Hahaha. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha -I wish! :joy: I only look at forex for your trades, I’ve not been doing too bad on the indices though.
Looking at the JPYs perhaps I should take more interest and follow your advice - well done! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

AWWWW that’s so sweet. :blush: Haha. Really appreciate it! :smiley: I once again wasn’t able to open any trade this week cause I’ve been super busy with wedding preparations. :frowning: They told me weddings are expensive and exhausting. I just didn’t imagine it’d be to THIS EXTENT. :sweat:

2 Likes

Knowing Johnny checks out forex for my trades kinda pumped me up. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. So, let me check out my charts tonight before I go to bed. :thinking:

2 Likes

Have you ever thought about creating a trading journal here for indices? :blush: I don’t really trade indices and I don’t know much about them, but I will definitely be there to cheer you on! Hahaha. :smiley:

3 Likes

@ria_rose they can be. Event planner here and weddings are my forte.

Congratulations!

Thank you for the kind thought :grinning:, but I scalp - sometimes fairly high frequency. It would be a very frantic journal :rofl:
I trade Dax, Nasdaq and Dow one minute charts, I am becoming rather enamoured of the Dow lately - Friday yielded 68pts on one 1min candle! US session suits me fine in the UK as :zzz: I’m not a morning person :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG that’s so nice! :smiley: But you also trade on the side? :blush: I’m so amazed that you’re able to handle it. :sweat_smile:

That would make it even more exciting! HAHAHA. :joy:

Oh wow. :open_mouth: I really wish I had the expertise and experience to even get a fraction of this within that amount of time. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. Did you really start off as a scalper? Or is it something that you just got to discover as you traded forex? :smiley: Not sure if you’ve shared this before! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m watching GBPUSD at the moment. :thinking: I think it’s gonna be hard for it to break through the price it’s at right now, so there’s a good chance price will soon start to drop. :thinking:

I can assure you that it requires no more expertise! :wink:
You probably put far more expertise into your trades - it’s just time relative, things happen faster on the lower timeframes. I have said this before and been castigated but I will say it again - If you take away the time and price axes on a chart, you wouldn’t be able to see the difference between a 1 minute and a 1 hour chart.
Larger timeframes will give you more time to exercise your expertise. I am 75 now, so I have to do things in a hurry. :rofl:

3 Likes

Helloooo! :blush: I’m currently looking at USDJPY on the daily and I’m planning to open a long position for this one. :thinking: I’ll update you guys once I get in! :smiley:

Price is close to breaking through my 50MA. Might enter a trade sooner than expected! :open_mouth: