Did I lose this week?

I went long on EUR/USD after the liquidity grab Friday morning. Good profits, but I entered again and the market was too slow to get me into profit, so I left it open. I’m down 30 pips… We’ll see Monday if it turns into a winner. I don’t see any big Euro news coming out Monday so I think it should be ok.

This pair seems to be ranging on the 1H with a slight upward trend.

Trade worked out. 25 pips in profit.

I was on a vacation last week so I’ve had a lot of time to relax. :blush: :beach_umbrella: Time to get back to work and see how I can bag a few pips this week! :smiley:

I went long for EURUSD. It’s looking good so far, but I’m planning to adjust my SL. :thinking:

Entry @ 1.06132
TP @ 1.07391
SL @ 1.05152

I’ll probably post another update on this trade before I go to bed tonight! :blush:

I would not advise thinking that you have lost a week. I think it’s better to say that you now have more invaluable experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahah! :smiley: Thanks for the advise sav! :blush: I feel like I have to change my perspective on my trading so I can appreciate the process more than the results. :thinking:

I’m thinking of starting a new trading journal, along with the new year, what do you think? :thinking:

1 Like

Sticking to using only my strategy for now while I test out other strategies that could complement it on demo. :blush: Right now, I’m closely watching EURUSD and AUDUSD, and based on the movements of my MAs so far, I might open long positions on this. :thinking: I’ll probably check MarketMilk before I get in though. :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm. :thinking: I think, before continuing to go up, AUDUSD will test the dynamic support first. :thinking:

1 Like

Helloooo! :blush: Alright, after reviewing my charts, I went short for USDJPY. I wish I was able to get in sooner, but the pair is still strongly bearish so I hope to still bag a few pips before reversal. :thinking:

I got in @ 129.987
SL @ 131.461
TP @ 127.342

Hope this week’s a good one! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Will probably just wait for this candle to close before I go to bed, so I can either rest in peace or in anxiety. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow @riarose look at the replies and so quickly and those views Amazing! I like that you are doing this. I have a lot to learn and very much appreciate this.

J

1 Like

Awww. :blush: Thank you sooo much for dropping by! :smiley: Hahaha. It’s been a while since I last updated. The past week’s just been crazy. :confused: But back to the charts today!

1 Like

Hellooooo! How are you guuuuys? :blush: Last week has been super busy again and my acid reflux was pretty bad. :sob: But I’m feeling a lot better now. I’ve been looking through my charts and I’ve got my eyes on a USDJPY long position. :thinking:

Anybody in on that? Or against that? Hahaha.

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: I decided to give it a go. :open_mouth: I went long @ 132.784 and I’m looking at around 134 for my TP. :thinking: Might be a bit too ambitious so I’ll adjust this before I go to bed tonight.

1 Like

Added a 50 pip trailing stop to this position. :thinking: Will set my TP in a bit.

1 Like

Any idea why? For me, I think it’s related to stress. I used to skip a lot of sleep, and that sent my acid reflux thru the roof. I was getting headaches all day too. I was constantly sipping water to push it down.

I ended up sleeping more, and that got rid of the headaches and most of the reflux. I still have it frequently, but it’s much better than before.

I gotta keep drinking water throughout the day.

I guess it’s the same with you :frowning: I feel like I was super stressed and I barely got any sleep. :open_mouth: I had to finish tasks and work extra hours cause I’m trying to save up for my wedding. :frowning: Of course, the cups of coffee I take while trying to wake myself up didn’t help. :sweat_smile:

This is what I’ve been doing for now. :open_mouth: And avoiding coffee. But unfortunately, that also makes me less productive than I would like. :confused:

1 Like

This is better for you than you realize.

If you have time to watch this, let me know what you think.

1 Like

Just watched the YT short and it definitely makes sense. :thinking: It’s pretty similar to how energy drinks work, right? :thinking:

1 Like