Did I lose this week?

I realized I could just base this from my starting capital and my current account balance. :sweat_smile: So, looking at it for my Forex.com account, I’m up by around 38% from my original $500 capital. :smiley: I used to trade with Oanda before I took a break. :sweat_smile:

It seems like I haven’t updated the thread with my recent USDJPY long position, but I currently have one open. :blush:

Entry @ 135.509
SL @ 133.009
TP @ 138.500

Looking to adjust my SL before the day ends! :blush:

Adjusted my SL to 134.509 for this trade! :smiley: Let’s see how this goes. :crossed_fingers:

I’m checking out other pairs I could trade and GBPUSD is looking very bearish. :thinking: I’m considering opening a short position. :thinking:

I closed this trade in the green last Friday, so it was a win this week! :blush: I’ve been very busy with this pair that I haven’t really been paying much attention to the other pairs. :sweat_smile: BUT, let’s see if I can change that this week! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, I know I just said I’d check out other pairs, but I can’t help but gravitate towards USDJPY. :sweat_smile: But price movement has been intereresting. :thinking: Could this be a sign that there’s a chance for a trend reversal soon? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Now looking at GBPUSD and I plan to wait for the candle to close before I open a short position. :thinking:

1 Like

Hellooooo! :blush: I’ve already received the results for my lab tests the other week, and although my cholesterol is on the higher scale :sweat_smile: , everything else is still normal! :blush: I’m on a journey to live a healthier lifestyle while trading. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, since I’m no longer super anxious about my results, I got back to trading and opened a few positions. :blush:

For USDJPY, I sold it at 132.600. SL @ 133.967. I decided not to put a TP for now, but I’ll be monitoring my charts and maybe I’d add the TP by the end of the day. :blush:

I’ve also entered a LONG position for GBPUSD. :thinking: I’ve been seeing discussions here about how this pair is gaining momentum so I tried to add it to the pairs I check out. :sweat_smile: When I saw the candle break through my 50 MA, I went in. I bought it @ 1.21990 and my SL is @ 1.20609. :thinking: I’m thinking of adjusting my SL though. :thinking:

Yeah. That USD/JPY looks like a good trade to be in. The only thing that would worry me is that it’s just hit the 20MA on the 1W chart. But you’ll never get all the time frames agreeing with each other! What TF are you using? Are you going to slide your SL down to protect ur profit? Glad your test results were ok!!

1 Like

Tbh, this USDJPY trade is looking very promising, but we never know. :crossed_fingers: Thanks for reminding me to adjust my SL for this one though. :sweat_smile: I almost missed that cause I’m more cautious about this GBPUSD trade cause I feel like it can move against me any time. :open_mouth: I mostly monitor the daily TF but I also check my 4H every now and then. :thinking: Did you get in on this pair too? :blush:

Thanks to Blue’s reminder :sweat_smile: I’ve already adjusted the TP for this trade to 132.108 and I bagged a few pips from that! :smiley: The week is looking good for us so far!

Best wishes for your trading journal. I hope that we will be able to share some helpful insights regarding trading.

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :blush: I really appreciate it. :blush: I also wish that somehow, my messy journal can be interesting or entertaining for others. :sweat_smile:

I spoke too soon. :sweat_smile: I got stopped out after moving my SL, but I’m sure glad I did cause I was at least able to bag a few pips from this trade. :sweat_smile: I’d still say it was a loss though, cause I had high hopes for this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also got stopped out of my GBPUSD trade, but I was at least able to adjust my SL so I lessened my losses. :open_mouth: Overall, I consider last week to be a losing week. Let’s try to make up for it this time! :smiley:

Hello again everyooone. :blush: I forgot to greet you guys a happy Monday, and just went and posted around. :sweat_smile: It’s pretty cold and rainy here, so I’m happy to be staying in for the day. I just finished drinking my green tea, and I’m ready to start browsing through my charts and here! :sweat_smile:

I’m currently eyeing a long for USDJPY but I’m just waiting for this candle to close. :thinking:

1 Like

How high can this pair keep going it’s crazy!

@ria_rose I find your journal fascinating!

Being a scalper, it seems to me like you are looking into the future, like a fortune teller :woman_mage: :rofl:.

Always interesting to see if your your predictions come true, like reading a horoscope. I can’t get my head around larger timeframes but I suppose it’s all relative, they are just slower.

Looking forward to the next instalment - good luck :+1:

1 Like