Did I lose this week?

Ah - I can see what you are doing - I’ve just had a look.at USDJPY

Pullback on weekly chart, waiting for confirmation candle for a good entry. And if you look at daily chart you will have really good confirmation if it goes through 20SMA and 50SMA. The 8EMA and 20SMA also 50SMA all looking good for a cross-over.
Yeah :clap: I’m with you on this one :wink:

1 Like

HAHAH! :blush: This made my day @Johnny1974. Having you here is a bit intimidating cause you might judge me for messing stuff up :sweat_smile: BUT I hope to keep you entertained. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for this Johnny! :blush: I’m watching this pair again this week to see if I can bag a few more pips from it! :smiley: Haha. Do you have any open trades for this pair?

1 Like

Looks like the USDJPY is thinking about going north. :ok_hand:

Don’t worry about me, I only trade indices.

Have a great week :woman_mage: :+1:

1 Like

@ria_rose Please don’t take any notice of me, I’m not here to judge you. :wink:
:
I know you like Ichimoku - I tend to only use MAs and scalp so different style. Just keep doing what works for you. I wouldn’t try to advise you.

Just keep your journal rocking!

1 Like

Yeah! :smiley: I opened a long position for this pair last week, but I haven’t been able to access my trading account for a while </3 I wonder if it’s just my internet connection that’s causing the problem. But, I’m excited to see if I’ve already hit my TP of if I got stopped out. :open_mouth: I’ll try reaching out to my broker to see what could be causing the issue. :sweat:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much Johnny! :blush: I appreciate you dropping by my nonsensical journal every now and then. :smiley: Haha. It’s always fun reading your posts!

1 Like

Wow! I see six bullish candles on daily USDJPY - Hope you caught some of that and yesterday didn’t do damage.

Hope your internet is sorted out - VPS would probably help, I keep meaning to get one myself.

1 Like

I did! :blush: It was nice to see most of my USDJPY trades closing in the green. :blush: I was finally able to access my account, and yeah. I guess the problem was mostly on my end. I had to disable the VPN I was using, and it worked just fine. :smiley: I hope you’re trades are doing great too! :smiley:

1 Like

Hellooooo! :blush: So, I just got back from my beach outing with friends and I am sunburnt everywhere. :sweat: It was such a fun trip, but now, I’m suffering the consequences of not being able to move much because I feel like I’m gonna rip my skin off. :sob: And to think I already put on so much sun block. :frowning: Anyway, back to trading! Since I don’t need to move much to browse through charts, that’s what’s gonna keep me busy today. :smiley:

1 Like

Hopefully, we can spot good entries! :smiley: But, I’m also looking at the USDJPY pair yet again. :thinking: I also checked out the AUDUSD pair. :thinking:

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: I think USDJPY price won’t be able to break through 138.898 just yet, so I’m gonna take a risk and sell this and hopefully grab a couple of pips. :thinking:

Entry @ 138.486
TP @ 137.533
SL @ 138.981

1 Like

I just checked out the EURUSD charts, and although the trend is still downward, I’m a little wary in opening a short position. :thinking: I might have to wait it out today or open a quick trade by the end of the day. :thinking:

Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. Good luck with your trading journal. I hope that we will be able to help to share some helpful insights regarding trading.

1 Like

I don’t know how you do this :joy:

I would just feel - out of control.

Don’t worry, I do find it fascinating but I’ve never been able to get my head around large timeframes - there seems to me, like too much hope and fingers crossed, without being in the drivers seat.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! :blush: I really appreciate even just the casual visit to my thread. :blush: This community has already been super helpful to me and I learn from it everyday! :smiley:

I see you’re relatively new here, but I hope you enjoy your stay! :blush: How long have you been trading, if you don’t mind? :smiley:

You know what? Sometimes, I ask myself almost the same thing. But instead of how, I ask “why” :sweat_smile: Just because I cause myself a lot of stress HAHA

I hope your trading is going great this week Johnny! :smiley: Have you decided to also get in on USDJPY? :smiley:

1 Like

Helloooo! :blush: Sorry it’s been a while since I last posted an update. Schedule has been super hectic and I’m just thankful I was able to squeeze in even just a few minutes to open a trade towards the end of last week. :sweat_smile:

Yesterday, I was able to open a long position for USDJPY @ 140.416
SL @ 139.273 with no TP. :sweat_smile:

I was supposed to add a before I went to bed, but I forgot. And looking at it now, it looks like I was lucky. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But not to be greedy, I’ll set my TP @ 142.996. :thinking: This is also I don’t get so heartbroken when price starts moving against me and I wasn’t able to bag any pips. :sweat_smile:

1 Like