Did I lose this week?

I’ll be around the forums tonight, and adjust my SL before I go to bed! :blush:

Adjusted my SL to 140.766, so I also already got a few pips. :blush: Good luck everyoneeee!

1 Like

WOW - Now that is what I call - THE PERFECT TRADE :ok_hand: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done!!!

1 Like

You opened it bang on the daily pivot point then it takes off like a wild horse and has been loitering for three hours at your TP! :joy:

Ria-rose, that magic crystal ball of yours is something to behold :rofl:

1 Like

HAHAHAH! :smiley: Well, the crystal ball hasn’t been touched after this trade. :confused: Somehow, I wish I didn’t set up a TP and just stayed greedy. The profits would’ve been so much more than the potential losses. :sweat_smile:

I’m back to trading my favorite pair with another long for USDJPY! :blush: This one’s probably not as big as the past trades and I’m just hoping to bag a few pips for this one.

Entry @ 143.392
SL @ 142.511
TP @ 144.379

Wish me luuuck! :crossed_fingers:

I’m also looking at EURUSD and I’ll just probably wait for this candle to close before opening a short position for this. :thinking:

I want to sell EURUSD @ 0.99976 and have my TP @ 0.999640. :thinking: Anyone else in a EURUSD or USDJPY position right now? :blush:

Hi @ria_rose,

Can I ask which size you trade? Look on your SL and TP, it seems a long trade. How long do you usually open your trade? USDJPY is one of my favorite pair but I lost more than win with this pair, maybe my SL is quite tight.

1 Like

Helloooo Panda! :blush: I usually go for mini or micro lots when I trade this pair. :blush: I guess it depends on how confident I am with the trade. :sweat_smile: I usually keep it open until the end of the week, unless I hit my TP or SL. :open_mouth:

It’s also my favorite pair to trade and it’s the pair that’s sort of been helping me recover losses from other pairs. :sweat_smile: At how many pips do you usually put your SL? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Well, I usually set SL based on resistant or support zone on 5 minutes chart or I just set SL according to how much I can afford to lose. Ex: If I place my order for buying at 144.000, my SL will be 143.700. or 143.650.

Hmmm. I typically check the daily and use the resistance and support zones there. :open_mouth: Maybe this is what’s causing the big difference? :open_mouth: But with the time frame you’re using, I’m guessing you’re a scalper?

1 Like

I use H1 chart is the main one but 5 minutes chart for entry and sometime for exit. I’m not 100% a scalper, I’m likely day trader.
Before my main chart is 5 minutes but it’s very noise so I have moved to H1 and sometime H4 currently.

1 Like

Oooh. :open_mouth: Using multiple time frames is definitely ideal. :blush: But, maybe you would want to consider a longer time frame than the 5 min chart for your entry and exits? :open_mouth: Not so much but maybe around 15-min, if your broker offers that? I think 5 mins can be a bit too tight. :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for your advice, @ria_rose, :star_struck:

1 Like

Hoping it helps somehow! :blush: But let me knoooow! :smiley: I’ll be cheering for you Panda! :smiley: Thank you for dropping by my thread also. :blush:

1 Like

Helloooo! :blush: This week, I wanted to trade the NZDCAD cause it used to be one of my favorite pairs, along with USDJPY. :blush: Checking out the daily chart, my 50 MA already crossed my 200 MA so I entered a short position @ 0.77348. TP @ 0.77307 and my SL @ 0.77382

Let’s see how this goes! :blush:

Still trying to re-familiarize myself with the pair so I really hope this trade goes well. :sweat_smile: If it does, you’ll probably see me trading both the NZDCAD and USDJPY. :smiley:

SL was too tight for this one, so just a few minutes in and we already hit our SL. :sweat_smile: Might be best to try out more NZDCAD trades on demo for now. Haha.

It’s been a while since my last update! :smiley: Hahaha. But now I’m back with a couple of trades! :blush:

I went long for EURUSD @ 0.99396
SL @ 0.98520
TP @ 1.00765