Did I lose this week?

Starting with a micro lot again cause it’s been quite a while since I opened a trade (and I’m not in a financial position to risk more) :sweat_smile: But I entered around the time I saw the candle breaking through my 50 MA. I’ll keep you guys updated for this one! :smiley:

Don’t you wait for a pulback in lower time frames :face_with_monocle:

I also got in another long trade that isn’t looking so good. :sweat_smile: So I’m long for USDJPY. I entered @ 147.242

SL @ 145.771
TP @ 150.182

Hope this trade still comes around. :pray: Hahaha. :smiley:

I know I’m supposed to! :sweat_smile: But sometimes, when I see a promising entry like this on the daily, I end up not wanting to wait too long before entering. :sweat_smile:

But super thanks for the reminder! :sweat_smile: I’ll try checking lower time frames for my other coming trades! :smiley: I’m currently browsing through pairs right now.

1 Like

Oh Checkout gold is it on a good region now .

1 Like

Tbh, I’ve never really traded gold. :open_mouth: I’ve always just traded currencies but I’ll have a look. Why not, right? Hahaha. :smiley:

REALLY.
well i know professional traders just trade specific charts to train their eyes and get used to price action.
but gold is really one of the most liquid ones and also a good benchmark for USD,EUR,CHF,AUD

1 Like

I KNOW </3 Huhu. But I typically stick to my comfort zones. :frowning: Like, when I started trading, all I traded was probably NZDCAD and USDJPY cause those were the ones I was familiar with on demo. :sweat_smile: I’m not very experimentative when it comes to the pairs I trade. :open_mouth: BORING I KNOW :sweat_smile:

This trade is still looking pretty good. :smiley: I’ll update once this candle closes. :thinking: Really hope I hit my TP for this trade.

One of my friends just trade gold and dow index so i think that maybe boring but it may kinda increase your focus too
I know it’s rude to ask but when did you start trading i mean how old were you

1 Like

It seems to me that nothing critical has been lost in this regard. Now the market is quite active, and more often you can get a loss than a profit.

1 Like

That’s not rude at all! :smiley: Haha. Don’t worry, I’m comfortable sharing my age. :smiley: I started when I was probably around 23 or 24. I’m 27 now. :smiley: I spent almost a year on demo trading though cause I tried different strategies. How about you?

1 Like

I agree! :smiley: But it’s part of trading so we just have to work with what we have. :smiley: Haha. I appreciate you dropping by my journal! :blush:

Hello journaaal! :smiley: For the trades I opened last week, I got stopped out from my USDJPY trade, but I hit my TP for my EURUSD. :smiley: Right now, my account’s still up by a few dollars from the winning trade, so I think I’ll consider it a win. :blush:

Today, I opened another long for EURUSD. :smiley: I think it’s gonna be a rather quick one before I hop on the long-term bearish trend and sell this pair. :thinking:

Entry @ 1.03358
TP @ 1.04220
SL @ 1.02700

I put my TP just a little below my 200 MA. :blush: Let’s see how this goes! :smiley:

Oh well i started at summer of 2020 or earlier that year maybe i almost was 17 and now I’m 20 i guess we probably have started at the same time or you may have started a year sooner .
Anyway i started the hard way i didn’t take course i just searched through investopedia to learn about every thing.
Btw if you like the @MPrarssa is my Ig i guess i need more trader friends on social medias lol

2 Likes

So yoooouuung! :blush: Hahaha. But that’s good cause that means you have a lot of years to rake in more profits. :smiley: I recently deactivated my socials unfortunately (apart from Tiktok lol) cause of the toxicity. </3 But once I reactivate, you’ll be one of the people I follow! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah right
But i think that might be a good sign cause I’ve heard some great traders actually started pretty young too.
And you are right but something is dangerous as long as you can’t control it and althought i can’t control the addiction myself too , i see great potential in social medias if it get controled by the user :sweat_smile:

1 Like