Did I lose this week?

I wouldn’t say the week was wasted anyway. If the result is not very positive, it is also a result.

1 Like

Wow you started trading at the age of 17 :hushed: amazing, I remember when I was 17, I was playing video games and watching trash on TV. Now, I’m trading and playing video games and watching trash on TV, so nothing much has changed for me :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lol thanks dude
I love games and junk TV programs actually they’re really addictive so i try to avoid them and just work on a trading and academic life .
I know it’s BORING

1 Like

@PpRarssa I too try to avoid them, but I guess my addiction level is way above yours :stuck_out_tongue: How much time do you devote to trading every day?

Well whem i’m learning a lot maybe a whole day but on a simple trading session probably 2 hours a day . :grimacing:

@PpRarssa That’s great, seems like you are a man on a mission. A future millionaire in the making :grinning: Good luck mate!

Nice to be on a community full of people like you buddy .
Every person who is here and help and guide other colleagues really deserve appreciation.
I hope all of the members to become future millionaires because the society need millionaires with that ethic and morality

@PpRarssa Thanks mate! Yeah, I too hope that every member has profitable trades and they all end their day with big smiles on their faces. But the reality is quite different. So, it’s better that we stay focused and keep doing what we are doing, right? :grinning:

I rode ChF/Nok up for 66 pips yesterday. Wanted more, but I had moved my SL to 66pips profit and it got stopped out. Last night, price went back down so I entered again. Its now up 50+ pips again.

If it breaks above 10.709 it could go up to 11.0000 next week.

Update: Cashed out another 66pips.

Will look to re-enter a long on Monday if price has come back down.

1 Like

Yeaaah! :blush: I mean, I’m sure age doesn’t really matter cause anyone can trade. But personally, I wish I also started trading around that age. :sweat_smile: I always thought that since I’m not good at math, there’s no chance I could ever be involved in a financial market. :sweat_smile:

Now I think that’s something that’s really gonna come from experience. :pray: Haha.

So true! :blush: I take almost everything as a learning opportunity so I also try to improve from them. :blush:

Btw guys, I was able to hit my TP for this trade. :blush: It was a good quick one to just bag a couple of pips so that was nice. :smiley: I hope we have another good week this week. :pray:

3 Likes

Oh woooow! :blush: That’s great! :smiley: If you don’t mind me asking, what system or strategy do you use? :blush: I’d say those are impressive results, especially you cashed out over 120 pips within just 4 days.

Okay, speaking of my trade this week :sweat_smile: I thought I wanted to start riding the EURUSD downtrend, but now I feel like I should’ve waited a bit longer before opening a position. :sweat_smile:

Entry @ 1.02641
TP @ 1.00941
SL @ 1.03882

Daily chart.

Indicators are: I compass, Investment Castle Trend Lines, Support and Resistance Static and Dynamic (all free).

1 Like

Well, this trade obviously didn’t go as well as I hoped. :sweat_smile: I got stopped out. I think my SL was too tight, especially since I was eyeing this as a long-term trend. :thinking: I’ll keep this in mind for my future trades. :open_mouth:

Looks like I was too hasty with this one. :thinking: I’ll probably wait out the ranging market for now. :open_mouth:

My trade from last week was a loss, so I kinda want to make up for it this week. :thinking: With that said, I can’t be to hasty like I was last week. :open_mouth: Although it’s very tempting to open a position now, I’ll wait for the candle to close for EURUSD before checking it again. :thinking:

The same goes for USDJPY though I’m super tempted to open a quick short trade and put my TP on my 200 MA. :open_mouth: What do you guys think? :open_mouth:

I just closed a gold trade (buy position) ; my buying price was around 1771.86 & my TP position was around 1775.26!

1 Like