Do you exercise?

I swim a mile every day and do weights.

3 Likes

Swimming is a fantastic way to do exercise!

1 Like

Haha. When I became profitable and landed a gig trading enough to support myself, that first year I got fat. It was great/terrible.

Finally though I looked in the mirror and realized I needed to start using all my new found free time to be active and have been working out atleast 3 times a week lifting and try to go for a run between 4-6 days a week.

Now Iā€™m out of the ā€œrat raceā€ and in the best shape of my life!

One thing I notice which I hadnā€™t really been trying for is that I have lost weight through exercise. It isnā€™t that I do so much high energy stuff that I ā€œburnā€ the calories off, it must be that the exercise has raised my metabolic rate and my body is naturally processing calorie intake so I store less mass. It wasnā€™t the plan but I now weight a little less than at any point in the last 5 years. They do say that fairly short but frequent periods of exercise which is enough to raise your pulse rate has a lasting effect - seems like its true for me.

No doubt that swimming is an awesome way to do execise and can give you good health and fitness in less time

1 Like

Problem is, I am not actually a very good swimmer. :smiley:

I like to go to gym because I can get rid of any bad thoughts and sometimes even forget about everything.

1 Like

And i even donā€™t know how to swim :rofl:

1 Like

I love itā€¦ā€¦.plus I hate running

1 Like

I donā€™t like the gym very much, but I go there twice a week for my health

I feel the same! I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I like to go to the gym :sunglasses:

Yes Gym can be a good option for daily exercise.

I really need to hit the Gym, but is too damn hard.

How you people find the willpower to do it??

if working out in the gym is something you really want to do then youā€™ll find the willpower to start

I usually walk every morning and hit the gym twice a week.

It is completely favorable since you can clear your mind in a better way and operate better, I think that many should do it so that their mentality is more stable and thus be able to operate in a more favorable way.

I go to the gym 3 times a week because a hard workout at the gym always helps me sleep better. In General, to tell the truth, doing any kind of sport makes you healthier, more resilient and from this, the sleep mode improves by itself. Your body understands when it should go to bed and rest, and when you need to work and give loads. Since I started going to the gym, I feel insanely energetic and healthy. But recently I donā€™t notice the progress in gaining the muscle mass that I want so bad. I am thinking about taking some kind of supplements, like those about which I read here docarzt.com. What do you think?

Ha. Who else is still exercising now while self-isolating??

Iā€™m through self-isolation after the wife and I had coronoavirus from 2 weeks ago, so now I am back to cycling. Taking it easy at first, its amazing how fast muscle wastage sets in. Plus, severe exercise after anything lung-related is very bad for the heart. An hour a day for the time being, building up the work load.

Wow this virus seems to be affecting people so differently. Were you tested? Glad youā€™re able to exercise after 2 weeks!

I now moved to home workouts and deeply miss the gym. The volume on low weights is killing me. Hard to track progress.