EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Week 19: Eur/Usd Analysis

AS you can see from the picture quite important MF pivot is broken now. Which means that the whole trend up stopped (AT LEAST).

1. Now for Eur-Usd trend to proceed we need a new FZR series up (which later will be called as Elders Baskerville hound pattern (usually its sub-waves are a-b-c-X-a-b-c)

2. To turn-arround, we need a FZR down d1 (at least). Moment of true will show everything.

For now – “flat-mode” at least of h4-h8 level.

Your chart reminds me of the exiting technique. Sorry :slight_smile:

This one is quite nice animated film - but sorry don’t understand what you mean. :22:
Could you please rephrase and/or explain what is your point?

Best Regards

Hi Shark, is just that you sound very technical, and I am a beginner.
You are doing a good job posting charts. It’s my fault I don’t know what MF,ZFR,Baskerville are.
I have switched from GBP/USD to EUR/USD so I read everything that comes up on the forum for this pair.
Thank you.

Ou… I understand now what you mean with that “nemo” episode :slight_smile:
Actually it is a very good episode, I’ll escalate it a little bit more: as you can see only “nemo” feels like in “chaos”. All turtles exactly know what is going on, are completely relaxed and even small baby-turtle knows exactly what to do, where to exit and how to exit :wink: An excellend vizualization of some Forex trading situations :slight_smile:

Mihk - If you have any questions regarding my charts and reviews - just ask. I will be glad to answer. Actually I’m planning to start my own thread dedicated to my trading - based on Masterforex-V new Technical Analysis.

Quick answers for now:
MF - stands for Masterforex-V (short term)
FZR - is a Fractal-ZigZag Trend reversal (a biggest discovery of Masterforex-V)
MF/Elders Baskerville Hound - “Baskerville hound” is a pattern from one of forex classics books. It is a trend-prolongation figure that classics can not understand (or don’t want to). After analyzing it and “fix-it” a little bit - Masterforex-V made one more discovery, that helps now to exactly understand what is going on during any trend prolongation on any TF.

p.s.: keep in mind, I can express my opinion and answer your questions no problem, but if you would like to master these elements and you would like to use them in day by day trading you would be better to apply for Masterforex-V Training (which is not expensive at all)

Nothing really changed on Eur/Usd pair since my last “update” here

So let’s take a look at mid-term situation:

Well, nothing change much either today.

this pair is in upward movement after finishing the correction level, we can see that price bouncing back from strong trend line, now we may expect 100-150 upward movement for this pair.

Greetings everybody.

This weeks Eur/Usd analysis:

As you can see from picture above - Eur/Usd impulse down is still developing. And now it reaches already weekly level (see AO indicator on weekly TF).
At the moment MF pivot protecting this impulse down is at 1.3720

Greetings, sharing my weekly review for Eur/Usd based on Masterforex-V New technical analysis

As you can see on the picture - Eur/Usd impulse down is now finished (MF protective pivot is broken). Its wave level reaches Weekly TF (see AO on weekly TF). At the moment we are inside the “Moment of true” with two options:

Option 1:
a-b-c cycle of lower TF as a correction for the whole impulse. With a chance to continue the long term trend up (if 1.3983 high broken)

Option 2:
“New A wave” down (without a “normal” correction with a-b-c cycle). In this case we will have a “hidden FZR” down with further developing of a long-term impulse down.

Hi everyone,

a small recap on Eur/Usd current situation:

Sunday 22-06-014 Valid Analysis
New analysis for EUR/USD — what do you think guys–

Now here EUR/USD consolidation area 1.3508 area so supportive so in case we are not interested in long term buy eur.usd only buying area 1.3599 and short term buy this pair and we are selling start 1.37 level because 1.37 have strong resistance zone. Best of Luck EUR.USD Lover’s.

Trade Idea: Buy 1.35 Level and take profit 1.37 Level

Trade Idea: Selling 1.37 Level

EURUSD is in a very volatile situation and its very difficult to predict, there are chances of some pullback, have to wait and watch.

Following my last Eur/Usd Review
Impulse down is finished and has reached Wave Level of Weekly TF
Pair has now entered to the Mid-Term Flat.

And it is facing a “Moment of True” at the moment.

UP - “New FZR” - and prolongation of Long-Term Trend
Down - FZR - and start a new Long Term Trend down.

A FZR down of h8 Wave Level hapened today (inside the mid-term flat) - This FZR can trigger a FZR down of higher TF (d1)

EUR/USD during the recent Days could descend without reformation and record the Bottom price of 1.34374.Right now price in long term time frames such as monthly and weekly is under 5-day moving average which shows the downtrend. Currently The Price has passed the Up trendline made of 2 bottom prices and with being under 5-day moving average warns about more descending.
As it is obvious in the picture below, there is an AB=CD harmonic pattern between the bottom price of 1.20496 and the top price of 1.39920 with none- ideal ratios of 50 to 127.2 that warns about descending of price from the D point of this pattern.Stoch indicator in monthly and weekly time frames shows the possibility of descending of the price according to the next cycle.Sellers in midterm outlook try to get the supportive level of 1.34000 and for the next stage, the important level of 1.33500 and these two supportive levels are the possible targets of price downfall.

Technical analysis of EUR/USD dated 2014.07.25

Eurusd head & shoulder confirmed, projected target of 1.3055

… This FZR can trigger a FZR down of higher TF (d1)

As mentioned couple of weeks before - a FZR down of lower TF (can)has triggered a FZR down of higher TF. Which means that we have a “MF Domino Effect” down.

At the moment Eur/Usd has trend down of d1 TF. This trend down will proceed until:
a) an MF-protective-pivot will be created and than broken.
b) Or until a new FZR up happens.

p.s.: I will keep you informed :slight_smile:

Its a good idea for anyone who trades the lower time frames.

EUR accumulated large volume at the 1.3350-1.3390, and this volumes are identical to the volumes at 1.3470 (even little more), therefore EUR will test this level soon. But then downtrend will continue, because volumes at ~1.3620 has not been distributed yet.

More reviews at volume-trade.com