EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Currency speculators decreased bets in favor of the U.S. dollar for the third week in a row in the latest week, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission released on Friday

Hey guys
I am bullish on the EURUSD
I posted my analysis on another thread, i can’t be bothered doing another reply as there are too many attachments to do

http://forums.babypips.com/eurusd/60081-eurusd-bat-could-turn-into-butterfly-2.html#post582943

Cheers

EURUSD forecast the week 13th January, 2014

Daily Chart

[ul]
[=left]Resume of bullish momentum is expected this week due to a weaker US Dollar both technical and Fundamental
[
=left]If we break through 1.372 we may see a tripple top or my earlier forecast of a new high of 1.395
[/ul]

[B]
[/B]

Hourly Chart

[ul]
[li]On an 4hr chart the most recent swing was down, so we will look for an opportunity to short it (although it may contradict the daily chart analysis which is a longer term view)[/li][li]The 1.372 level is a place to look closely where it has three obstacles (fib retrace 61.8 and two fib extensions confluence)[/li][/ul]

[I]Outlook Trade opportunity[/I]

[B][I]As 4hr chart suggest, a sell order around the 1.372 level.[/I][/B]
[B][I]
[/I][/B]

Risk Level LOW

EURUSD Forecast for the week 20th January, 2014

Daily Chart

[ul]
[=left]After beginning the week a tad higher , we hit resistance around the 61.8% retrace and continued lower
[
=left]We have found temporary support at a 61.8% retrace from NOV low to Dec Highs,
[=left]Price action shows very heavy pressure and looks like a potential to go lower
[
=left]Stronger support is lower at around 1.345 which is a confluence of a fib extension of 127.20 (reverse calculation of most recent swing retrace) & a 161.8 fib ext (of the Dec highs swing down to first week of Jan) and Also which is a Mid Monthly pivot from S1 to S2.
[*=left]At this stage, trend traders would look for opportunity to short if Monday / Tuesday provides some retrace and Target 1.345 (As shown in 4 hourly Chart)
[/ul]

[B]
[/B]

4 Hourly Chart

[ul]
[*=left]A very good potential short setup if a retrace to the 38.2/50/61.8 fib level with confirming price action candles to follow the short to find lower lows
[/ul]

[B][/B]

Hourly Chart

[ul]
[li]Monday Asian session hourly candle had shown price action tried to break lower, but with another candle recovering (engulfing or a railway candlestick pattern) - this is showing market finding support at this current stage and wants to retrace higher before continuing down [/li][li]On my hourly chart, I have only shown possible counter trade levels [/li][/ul]

[I]Outlook Trade opportunity[/I]

[B][I]This week I have a few trade setups.[/I][/B]
[B][I]
[/I][/B][B][I]Trend following Trades - [/I][/B]
[B][I]1 - Please look at the 4h Chart and Daily Chart[/I][/B]
[B][I]
[/I][/B][B][I]Counter Trend Trades[/I][/B]
[B][I]2 x Trade levels on the 1H Chart[/I][/B]
[B][I]
[/I][/B]

On the weekly chart, I see 2 conflicting views. There is the down trendline in red, and also the up trendline in green. Which trendline shall prevail? My inclination is for the down trendline to hold EURUSD.

There is a bearish bat harmonic pattern on the 4hr chart. This looks like a suitable location to enter short.

SHORT EURUSD 1.3840-50

SL 50pips

TP 1.3700

Some interesting dynamics occurring on the eur/usd pair. A negative divergence with price has occurred according to the on balance volume indicator and the daily price rejection candle from yesterday is still holding. However EMAs are still pointing in a positive direction.

A report has been released on this pair by the hedge fund Madison Global FX, interesting read.

Analysis of current situation for Eur-Usd

Lond-Term:

MID-term:

Tomorrow morning after start of Europe session we will have an MSF formed - as a refference point for daiytrading.

Best Regards

Greetings :slight_smile:

My opinion for Eur-Usd current long-mid-term situation (please see pictures):

Closer look:

p.s.: please, if you have any questions - don’t be afraid to ask :slight_smile:

Best Regards
MF Shark

EUR/USD has experienced a Uptrend during the recent month that the buyers were successful in achieving the lowest price of 1.39672.Right now price is above 5-day moving average in long term time frames such as monthly, weekly and daily that shows a consistent Uptrend in long period of time.Price during the downfall with reaching to the Up Trendline( with several bottom price) has stopped from more descend and has formed a bottom price in the level of 1.37744.

If price rises and buyers success one of the price targets would be alterant level of 1.39000(or red resistance level)According to the condition of this currency pair, there is no clear reason for descend. There is formation of recursive candle patterns or one descending candle in daily chart which is the least acceptable sign for price reformation.

S1: 1.38512

S2: 1.37900

R1:1.39000

R2: 1.39400

Greetings:
Since last weekend nothing really changed for Eur/Usd, until breaking-through one of key-points - this currency pair will stay “Flat”.

p.s.: if you have any questions, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Week 19: Eur/Usd Analysis

AS you can see from the picture quite important MF pivot is broken now. Which means that the whole trend up stopped (AT LEAST).

1. Now for Eur-Usd trend to proceed we need a new FZR series up (which later will be called as Elders Baskerville hound pattern (usually its sub-waves are a-b-c-X-a-b-c)

2. To turn-arround, we need a FZR down d1 (at least). Moment of true will show everything.

For now – “flat-mode” at least of h4-h8 level.

Your chart reminds me of the exiting technique. Sorry :slight_smile:

This one is quite nice animated film - but sorry don’t understand what you mean. :22:
Could you please rephrase and/or explain what is your point?

Best Regards

Hi Shark, is just that you sound very technical, and I am a beginner.
You are doing a good job posting charts. It’s my fault I don’t know what MF,ZFR,Baskerville are.
I have switched from GBP/USD to EUR/USD so I read everything that comes up on the forum for this pair.
Thank you.

Ou… I understand now what you mean with that “nemo” episode :slight_smile:
Actually it is a very good episode, I’ll escalate it a little bit more: as you can see only “nemo” feels like in “chaos”. All turtles exactly know what is going on, are completely relaxed and even small baby-turtle knows exactly what to do, where to exit and how to exit :wink: An excellend vizualization of some Forex trading situations :slight_smile:

Mihk - If you have any questions regarding my charts and reviews - just ask. I will be glad to answer. Actually I’m planning to start my own thread dedicated to my trading - based on Masterforex-V new Technical Analysis.

Quick answers for now:
MF - stands for Masterforex-V (short term)
FZR - is a Fractal-ZigZag Trend reversal (a biggest discovery of Masterforex-V)
MF/Elders Baskerville Hound - “Baskerville hound” is a pattern from one of forex classics books. It is a trend-prolongation figure that classics can not understand (or don’t want to). After analyzing it and “fix-it” a little bit - Masterforex-V made one more discovery, that helps now to exactly understand what is going on during any trend prolongation on any TF.

p.s.: keep in mind, I can express my opinion and answer your questions no problem, but if you would like to master these elements and you would like to use them in day by day trading you would be better to apply for Masterforex-V Training (which is not expensive at all)

Nothing really changed on Eur/Usd pair since my last “update” here

So let’s take a look at mid-term situation:

Well, nothing change much either today.

this pair is in upward movement after finishing the correction level, we can see that price bouncing back from strong trend line, now we may expect 100-150 upward movement for this pair.

Greetings everybody.

This weeks Eur/Usd analysis:

As you can see from picture above - Eur/Usd impulse down is still developing. And now it reaches already weekly level (see AO indicator on weekly TF).
At the moment MF pivot protecting this impulse down is at 1.3720

Greetings, sharing my weekly review for Eur/Usd based on Masterforex-V New technical analysis

As you can see on the picture - Eur/Usd impulse down is now finished (MF protective pivot is broken). Its wave level reaches Weekly TF (see AO on weekly TF). At the moment we are inside the “Moment of true” with two options:

Option 1:
a-b-c cycle of lower TF as a correction for the whole impulse. With a chance to continue the long term trend up (if 1.3983 high broken)

Option 2:
“New A wave” down (without a “normal” correction with a-b-c cycle). In this case we will have a “hidden FZR” down with further developing of a long-term impulse down.