EUR/USD Prediction thread

The recent upward move is looking for a corrective move. I guess, euro should pull back prior making a move upward,

I predict price will test 1.4 and if support is found back up to 1.425+

It’s set to go up now. VSA shows professional buying at 1.4150

A bare naked 30 or 60 minute price chart will show you that (& has been doing since 1.3750 & 850) if you know what you’re looking at.

Drill down a timeframe or two & stick a slow stoch or a cci underneath your price chart & that will give you exactly the same information as long as you ignore the opposite signals & only trade with the bias at the influencial levels.

Yes it does, and Volume confirms. I’ll pass on the indies though…don’t need them if you know what you’re looking at.

You’ve just contradicted yourself.
Volume is just another confirmatory indicator.

But for the record I’ll certainly agree with your comment that you don’t need an (your volume) indicator if you know what you’re doing.
They’re simply wheel stabalizers.

The only confirmation of upside or downside momentum is price itself, & you can read the appetite of the traders at each level of influence by the footprints they leave across the various timeframe segments.

I meant I’ll pass on the indies you suggested. How about you contradicted yourself saying you dont need indies, then suggesting two. Sorry I came here…I gave a prediction as the title suggests, and I get a wise a$$ response. Later.

No, you get a response you don’t like.
You don’t like it because someone else doesn’t share your view that the non existent volume you’re so fond of pitching all over the forum is the be all & end all.

I commented that on a micro dealing chart (5min, of which you guys are so fond of) a stochastic or a cci indicator would tell you exactly the same story at a level of influence.

You stated that VSA shows professional buying at 4150.
4150 is a very visible support level from Monday. Of course there will be traders dealing at 4150 regardless of their status.

Amateurs possessing even a basic understanding of support & resistance will be going long at 4150 primarily because it’s flowing with the dominant bias.

If you drop down to a typical intraday dealing chart & stick up a cci or stochastic indicator it will tell you that 4150 is a long bet confirmation candidate.

Exactly the same story as your volume indicator is telling you.
Same desert, different (but hardly inferior) tent

I knew you had an agenda aginst me from your first response…I’m not stupid. You want to tell me VSA doesnt work, there you did it. Happy now? lol I’m up 50 pips on that long call with no draw down…using VSA. I really don’t care what you think.

I like to give predictions. If we make clean break and make new high around 1.4240 area, we are on our way to 1.4400. Right now, it seems we are about to go and test that top right now.

This is what volume tells, but since volume is for noobs and doesn’t work, I guess I shut up too and gtfo. I guess some ppl make more than 1-2 % per day here without using volume then. My 1% profit per day is not enough in this forum. =/ Peace.

No, just a little paranoid is all.

Again no. Where did I say VSA doesn’t work?
What I said was a cci or a stochastic indicator underneath your micro dealing chart at a level of influence will tell you exactly the same tale as a volume read out.

Well that’s nice, & I’m happy for you.
But I’ll repeat again…[I]If you drop down to a typical intraday dealing chart & stick up a cci or stochastic indicator it will tell you that 4150 is a long bet confirmation candidate.[/I]

lol.
Of course you do.

:22: So Far So Good! :35:

Trying to learn this forex business and the old standard of cut your losses short and let your profits run.That’s no so easy at all…

Waiting for a good entry to go short…

Hi friends!
I’ve met Anna Monti on the web and her Forex Freebot. I find this stuff interesting for newcomers. Just for notice :slight_smile:

Maybe the EUR/USD may go up 40-60 pips with the opening of Wall Street today

The EUR/USD is already heading higher today. If it breaks past 1.4530, then it could be 2 bullish days in a row for the pair.

just trade with the trend. Open up a daily chart, it has not proved it wants to go bearish yet.

You are right. I have been trading with the trend and by looking at the daily chart, there is little evidence of a bearish switch just yet

Hi

EUR/USD is still on trend UP. But on 1h we had butterfly harmonic formation. Since this formation appears pair starts to fall down till now. Butterfly formation very often changes the trend! If even this time it would not be chane of hole tredn, at least some bigeer correction can be.