EUR/USD Prediction thread

Yesterday I closed the one half of their trade shorts EURUSD.
waiting for continuing on Monday.
TP = 1.4020 - 1.4030
IMHO

May be, looks to me, we can go for buy as well OrderFlowtrader.

But have to confirm the downtrend is over, for that its better to wait.

I closed their trade EURUSD shorts at a price of 1.4050 on May 16
I will again in the short if the price drops below 1.4040

I have opened a short EURUSD TP = 1.3900

the trade is taking form,hehehe,eurusd up such as said days before

hi guys,

y would you want to counter the trend when it showing a up bias?

monthly chart : candlestick pattern - no indication of reversal
weekly chart : candlestick pattern - no too
daily chart : no too
4H chart : no too…

so y would u want to short it?

Al, that was a call from the 23rd of May…

BUT, Today, I see it getting ready to short now anyways…( as soon as Sunday Open, or 1.4700 )

First stop, 1.4300 Second, 1.4000

I gather my info from my charts and ASI-Stoch-CCI-RVI-RSI- ( 15m )

ASI-Stoch are peaked, the only thing is, I dont like that CCI lower right now, so tells me, it can still go up a little bit, around 1.4700ish, then start the fall to Ironicly, May 23rds Low…

I would wait for retracement to buy at value for my strategy.
As oppose to spot to short a top… Tats just me… Good luck

Hey Aloskimo, how did that work out for ya?

We almost hit the 1.4300 mark, and Im stickin to it. Im still on the hunt for the 1.4000

We MIGHT see a nice little jump on EUR this evening, to 1.4480 thru Monday 8am, so it could be a swift move.
Overall, after Mondays little rally, continuation short to 1.4300 again, then 1.4000 by Friday.

Again, I dont use news feeds, Im going on my chart readings.

Just be ready for the jump today thru Monday, just a hunch…

Great pippin to all this week…

I agree with you.
And waiting for eurousd 1.4000, too

I shorted the pair too… I noticed a resistance n berish engulfing candle…i shorted on retracement of mutiple inside bars breakout candles. Thanks!

My forecast for eurusd still in force.
after breakdown of 1.4300
TP1=1.4140(1.4150)
TP2 = 1.4000

Today its a big day in Greece, significant decisions to be made for the second bail-out. What is your view ladies and gentlemen for the course of euro today and in the next few days? I believe that if the second bailout goes ahead we might see a big movement maybe 200 pips until next friday.

Do you agree? What are your thoughts?

I believe, we are going to see also big movements, are you in a trade or are you waiting:44:

I got out yesterday, partly scared because of the events happening today, but something inside me says to be long. If it breaks above 1.44500 maybe will be a good buy opportunity. What do you think?

Jameskindle,

I was Short at 1.44271 but got out because of the sameas you, i was worry about what was happening. Right now it is at 1.4377. I believe is time to go long. What do you think…

JCbabypips.

if the trend is my friend…
then currently there is no friend around to trade…the market is dam choppy.
demo trade for fun is ok

Now that the dust settles down, maybe its a good idea for short-term long (i believe)

Yes, Jameskindle, i believe you are right. Short term long… What king of system you used??
I do some scalping