EURUSD monthly

Yeah it died a pretty sudden death didn’t it… heathens and disbelievers! But if nothing else, it generated a pretty heated debate over the terminolgy of a ‘LINE’ as I recall! LOL

Well I certainly prefer your Geometry to Elliott waves. There are ‘[B]actual[/B]’ lines to take the trades off instead of vague wave counts… 'is that wave one or in fact two… could be three?? LOL

well dang! I just posted a reply and it vanished into the aether. Jist of it was, waves bad! lines good ! LOL

Another buy the rumor, sell the news today. Getting out too early is sometimes exactly right. :33:

Back to that bottom picking topic. I know it’s easier to make money with a few pips here and there than to ask for the big deals. Anyways, that’s why I still try to work on a strat where I can pick tops and bottoms. Because a few pips here and there becomes boring. A bot can do that, lol. :smiley:

Do I smell some grilled short burgers? :16:

Well, seriously, there must be a lot of stop clusters around there.

Based on the monthly chart I entered long at 1.4104 near the bottom of the channel, so far up 171 pips. TP is 1.4409 which is kind of a conservative target I think.

I came up with a brilliant strategy for picking tops and bottoms. Everyone knows you can’t pick tops or bottoms right? So all you have to do is pick say a top and odds are you will be wrong so you should buy! If you pick a bottom then odds are you will be wrong so you should sell. Simple! :slight_smile:

Congrats to your current trade, TalonD!

I guess at least we do always pick tops and bottoms. Just on a shorter timeframe. If you are going in and setting a stop below the last swing or above you are just doing that. Your idea makes sense, anyways.

Okay, the only difference is you are waiting for some confirmation. Anyways, if you start thinking about, what other confirmation could be there? If you would have other confirmation than just a little swing up or down you might pull the trigger a little earlier. Volume comes to mind here. Maybe your losses increase a little, but the pips of your winnings might increase also and maybe to a great extent.

I guess this is the reason why some pros have those great returns. And there is no reason why not to try this on higher tfs. Beside of your stop would need a bigger risk setting.

Conclusion of my thoughts are: In every business you have the crowd and even if the crowd what I mean here (the winners who get their profits via the “classic” setups) are making profit, I am very convinced there are guys also in this business who are simple brilliant in doing picking tops or bottoms while using some other confirmation.

Just a little puzzle for fun. What’s the most significant information anybody can read out of this chart?

No clue… There’s too many squiggly things on it.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Lower highs, and lower lows always seem to stand out.

Squiggly? :frowning: That’s called the price, lol! :smiley:

Okay, there are lower lows and highs. You won the pip of the week, because that’s right! :13:

Anyways, there is something more obvious going on, isn’t it?

too many indicators and the yellow trend lines are all wrong

LOL. That with the indis is a question of opinion. Not wrong. Then there are not just trendlines. There are also channels. :wink: No, them are not all wrong. :58:

Sorry, no pip price today :31: But as the first answer was not wrong there is here a picture of your lucky numbers for tomorrows key price levels:

so how do you get tomorrows key levels from a monthly chart?

LOL!!! You don’t! 1h and I’m guessing the 4h in time will signal a correction off the D1… needless to say I’m short off 1.43. :57:

HI/lo off the daily? :smiley: Tight stop at 1.4309… but will be looking closely for a re-enrty if it gets hit.

yep, I can see going short off the daily, What’s your target? I usually target about half the daily range on these high low trades.

That monthly trade I posted earlier was a buy off the monthly low, worked out real nice!

No, not from the monthly. From the dice above. It clearly says 356. Or 365. :22:

Well, seriously I am just looking to go long again if the price is lower and bouncinf at any senseful level. Right now it looks like a range.

Nah… my read is short for London open! I think Mike is right to target half the daily as TP1. More would of course be nice! LOL

Good morning together! :slight_smile:

Well, I am talking about longer tfs and loooonger trades. :wink: I still see this thing bullish on the monthly and drumm roll on the daily back to bullish right now.

Ah… Rookie mistake… its a Bank Holiday in the UK! Thats the trouble when you no longer work for the man, you forget when others do or rather don’t! LOL!!! Oh well… I’ll let my trade run and see what tomorrow brings?

Good afternoon!

Yea, holiday in uk AND us. Anyways, it bounced off the [B]d[/B]elirium pivot.