EURUSD monthly

Thanks Buckscoder, I am around +200 pips for the day as I loaded more longs… lock in about 70 pips… is a zero risk trade for me now :smiley:

if fundamentals keep the same there will be plenty oportunities to buy dips until the end of QE2

Cool! :cool:

Yeah, I see this baby going higher than 150. 150 makes no sense anymore. If it would have liked to go to 150, it could have it a couple of weeks ago. No, it said: I’ll tank a little and then I have more endurance and can increase my range.

Then just look at Switzerland. That small country. They can buy 2 bucks for their franc soon if that trend continues.

edit: Well, I’m just thankful for Heli Ben and Mr. Geithner sitting at the buttons and pushing them randomly. They drive all other assets higher, lol.

If fundamentals stay the same, this is my long term view…

1H and 4H charts are a bit overbought, I might close my trades and wait for a dip… :slight_smile:

Very nice analysis, yunny1!

Plus I can deliver the target very long term now: [B][U]1.75xx[/U][/B]. Please note that number. And I am NOT kidding, lol. :smiley:

E/U short just triggered at 1.4635… lets hope I get a better trade after Fridays stop out minus 30.:slight_smile:

Every tf shows long. Beside of M5 and D1 range. Not looking at M1 and W1/MN. So, I wish you [B]luck[/B]! :slight_smile:

Daily says short. Your bots are going to get their collective asses kicked tomorrow! LOL

NO WAY! LOL! Forget those bolls. Look for sumthing better. Those bolls get walked and then they walk away with your money, lol.

what’s your TP ? I expect it will retrace some after that long up move on Friday.

sell the day’s high, tomorrow’s low will be lower than today’s high… almost always… Probably not by much though, that’s counter trend for sure!

LOL Mike! What bolls? You mean BALLS… I’ve called it and will see? :smiley:

I didn’t say bolls that was bucks! LOL I’m going to short it but I only have about a 20 pip target or I may move SL to BE and let it run with a trailing stop just to see how far it goes.

Counter trading a strong trend what kind of target to you aim for ?

Sorry Mike BC… TD… its all too much for my tiny mind! Looking for TP1 1.4555 and a possible run to 1.4451 (optamistic but possible).

Bills, balls, bolls, bells or bulls, whatever you like, lol. I take the latter one. :wink:

Then you’ll be down some BC… it’s gonna be a retrace off the high! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but WHICH high? Not that what you can see right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, I have from H4 till MN all green. Plus M5 till H1 now changing green. But we have a key frame: Look at M15. :wink:

Good nite

There is a divergence in the 1H chart (I have exit my long trades), I expect to retrace no more than 1.4570… then my guess is to go up to 1.4750

Looks like Mr Market has maybe had a read over the details of the Greek bailout and went “Rut Roh”. Plosser jabbering has probably helped too. Though the usual sovereigns will probably be there to buy any shallow dips. Looks to me like we’re back to BTFD with E/U for the moment.

Currently it’s still all showing up on the longer intraday tfs. Plus there is room to the top. The only issue I have is M5. Trade still running.

Back to the sidelines. I’ve been warned, lol. Yea, a rather thight stop with a risky trade. The riskier, the tighter the stop. And my audchf trade makes some profit back. But that’s another story/thread, lol.

I do however think this thing will not go far down. I’m watching the pp. :slight_smile: