EURUSD monthly

Yeah, like when you said where is the zigzag, when I saw it on your chart and you don’t, lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi/Lo/Open/Close on the daily thats it for me! Yep I’ll pull up a boll (but not as you know it Jim), DMI, Stoch and even the odd Zigzag from time to time… but only to confirm what I’m already inclined to do… no eleventy million squiggly lines on my charts! LOL!!!

Okay, I (let) draw eleventy million squiggly lines to my charts and have no issues with that. Sometimes it’s just difficult to look what the ohlc is, because the candles are behind the squiggly lines, lol. :smiley:

No, seriously, my bots don’t need much either, but I like to experiment with different stuff to see if I can use anything later. I do however tend right now to have more different charts then with just a few lines on it (easier to watch).

Okay, you have nice trades together and I must go early to sleep. Good nite! :slight_smile:

What’s that tangle of spaghetti down there at the bottom of your chart?

I’m short at 1.4680

Well I guess well both be up some on the morrow? LOL!!!

yep, but this is not as high a probability as buying the low. It should still be good for a few pips though.

Agreed… counter trend trade but off the daily hi.

+19 pips got out at 1.4675 as the price rejected from daily high 1.4696… nice call Carter! :slight_smile:

Anyways I’m out at EU 27, GU 25, Swissy 37, UC 37,and EJ 57. There’s more i’m sure but will do me tonight… will look see London… night all!

EDIT: Dam… should have stayed in for another 20 mins… LOL!!! ‘She who must be obeyed’ LOL!!!

My bot joined the shorties right now. Go and drop it! LOL.

TD, thats ccfp. An indi which was created by the FSM.

she who must be obeyed LOL. I have one of those too. My short hit TP but it was small pips.

CCFP ? and you can make sense of all those lines? Looks like a bowl of spaghetti to me.

lol, thats funny…

Picked up 2 pips on a long trade… :frowning: I start to see the market bearish. Stock market didn’t like anything Bernanke said, not a good troika report, no QE3 at least next few months. On the technical side there is a divergence (reversal) in formation on the 4H chart and the price is on the brink of breaking the uptrend… Now I am just waiting trying to figure out my bias for the next few weeks. :slight_smile:

In the past month the stock market’s down nearly 7% but E/U is only down about 2% after recovering from it’s initial drop. Pretty frustrating for Euro bears. It looks like nearly a lot of people are just waiting for the chance to pummel the Euro but it’s going to take something fairly serious to happen to discourage the sovereign buyers who are propping up the dips constantly. The end of QE2 might well do it. It stands to reason to be bearish once QE2 is over at the end of June and equities go through a decent correction though timing it is the hard part I guess. I’m just playing each day as it comes for the moment - went short this morning before the London open and risk aversion seemed to be in the air after the Asian session. Was good for +1.5%. If 1.4550 holds I’ll be looking at long maybe.

and a hawkish statement from Trichet will make me think “long” again…

Well my bot made 25 pips today. Not a bad day. Bot in profit and invitation for a lunch. But it was NOT spaghetti. :stuck_out_tongue:

yunny1, look how far this bull was running. Straight (more or less) from 139xx to 146xx. Something like 700 pips. Give him a break after 2.x weeks! He needs some water and food, lol. :wink:

Hmm… perplexing this! LOL!!! My daily set up says go long but the exact same set up on the weekly says its a short? On balance I’ll go very short term long and watch PA like a hawk!

After confirming the strong support at 1.4570, I placed a long order at 1.4580… first TP 1.4640

This time we are in the same side of the trade :smiley:

and GU is right in the middle. I don’t like either one of them for an overnight into London trade.