EURUSD monthly

Right with you TD! GU is not a good idea at all tonight! LOL!!! EUR/CHF and EJ is a horse of a different colour!

Better than me… I went long at 1.4588! No TP in mind, will just watch the Asian and see. Potential is there for 1.4690 but I’m concerned about that weekly short on my set up?

Well I’m chicken! LOL!!! Plus were into the wee hours of GMT and my eyes are not getting any less bloodshot! 33 on EU, 17 on ECHF and 50 on EJ. Total for the week 500+, only looking for 250’ish a week! Thats a good week in my books. :13:

Grabbed +41 pips, chicken out too…

Hell… a win is a win is in this game… pat yourself on the back, you beat the market makers at thier own game! I seriously see you in the 5% club!

EDIT: I’ll be watching out for your posts accross the boards! :57:

Market gona be good… coming days… betting on my $3000 postfolio…:slight_smile:

-Charles

Took the same trade. Went long at 1.4569 last night and jumped out at 1.4630 this morning. Week is picking up after a slow start for me. Looking for a bit of a pullback now towards 1.46 before Trichet - I’ll probably re-enter there if I get a chance with something small-ish once it doesn’t look like it’s taking a beating.

postfolio may be a very good description if you ain’t careful! LOL

LOL about that postfolio. :smiley:

Well my bots (2 of em) went long. Don’t know if it is a good idea to go long now, but them are no chickens, but bots, lol.

I chickened out of my long from 1.46 for +19 pips. Don’t fancy Trichet denting my week just because he doesn’t say the word “strong”.

One profit, one loss. Was that a nice spike? :o

Wheeee!!! :smiley:

Yep she came over the top, weekly is the more reliable to guage I likely trend reversal… will be looking for shorts on the next few daily candle/ bar opens. :slight_smile:

The 4h chart reversal finally happened…

I didn’t enter but looking foward to sell a retest of 1.4550/70

I went short yesterday at 1.4584 after it dropped out of the lower channel on the hourly. I locked in 70 pips with a 15 pip trailer

I was in a team meeting and missed the whole big drop. Playing a small long now from 1.45. Feel like a beggar panhandling for change on the side of the street :slight_smile:

I have been whipsawed before during big news events…so I rather wait a little bit to place my orders :smiley:

Me too, I missed the big drop. Why doesn’t someone notify me of these things! I got a few pips on the retrace up, enough for about a 1% gain.

Daily now changing to bearish. On the weekly however I guess I could see a bull wedge forming.

Bucks you’ll be proud of me, I’ve been experimenting with an EA. It’s working ok so far. I didn’t write it, don’t know how to program mql language but it’s one I found online and the backtest looked good. I have it running on a demo account right now.