EURUSD monthly

No RC, if you would be a real lud[B]d[/B]ite, then you would have to walk to the broker and ask for paper charts and you would have to throw your computer out of the window and destroy your phone and your toaster and every machine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Luddite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

looking for some long on GU also,

I cast my vote for an mql4 beginner course :slight_smile:

Ah, my favourite qouteā€¦ 'You wanā€™t a guarantee in life?.. ā€˜Buy a toaster!ā€™ LOL!!!

[B]TDā€¦ [/B]still too close to the open to call! But agreedā€¦ looks like a longā€¦ provisionally.

EDIT: Looks like the old two stepā€¦ retest short, take out some stops, then long?

Dunno gents. Maybe itā€™s my mood, but Iā€™m feelinā€™ bearish tonight.

That there GU is flying a flag, so is the EU. Already short the EJ, and itā€™s up 40 pips. If that Aussie gets to around 1.0680, Iā€™ll probably go short there too.

Theyā€™ll all have some tight reins on them, but the R/Rs are looking great.

Some days youā€™re the dog, and some days youā€™re the hydrant.

Today ainā€™t a hydrant day:D

Like the quote.

I stayed out of EUR/USD, didnā€™t really get a clean enough setup for my comfort, but sort of relevant to this thread, I was in a EUR/CAD Short from earlier in the week, out of the major resistance on the Daily, so benefitted from the big move on that. These two are often so similar I often just pick the setup that shouts louder at me. The news yesterday turned out to be just the boost it needed, after a few dull moments earlier in the week.

I just got up and looked at the charts. Glad I didnā€™t do any daily hi low trades! look at that pound drop!

Rumours of really bad UK numbers had them running for the exits earlier this morning. Then whoosh when those numbers were bad but not as bad as rumoured. Long E/U from 1.4445 is looking tempting but I think Iā€™ll stay out and play it safe for the remainder of the week.

RC, ha ha, I still do not understand that toaster joke. :smiley: Was there an ad in the tv or anything? Or why would a toaster give warranty to anything? I also like the hydrant saying from MT, as long as you are kidding, lol. I would feel really bad if Iā€™d assume to be a hydrant or dog all the way, lol.

Yeah, the eurusd bull move since 139xx is over as you can clearly see on H4. Lower lows and highs and even middles lol. Plus a broken tl. Monthly and weekly however still full of the bull herd. :wink:

Yeah me tooā€¦ said earlier my last trade of the week would be a NZD/JPY short. Currently 7.6 pips. :8:

well, miss again the down move by 3 pipsā€¦ I think I am trying to hard to have the perfect entryā€¦ :slight_smile:

Green arrows are flying around. Not british, this time. Hmm. :33:

Martian Indians?

LOL! If I look at the pa it could be. :smiley:

Iā€™d say now bear wedges are on top of flying greenish martian Indians, lol.

edit: So, what was the reason for the drop from 147ish to 143ish now? No Greece news. What will the press come up with? Greenish martian Indians? Iā€™m sure they will find the reason when even nobody of them talked with the traders/investors who are responsible for the drop.

Uhā€¦ what? Thereā€™s been nothing but Greek news all week. CDS for Greece have blown out to 1561 signalling more than a 50% chance of a default in the near future Thereā€™s talk of referendums which would inevitably always be rejected given the volatile state of the population in Greece. Thereā€™s been very public infighting going on between the ECB and the German govt. about the Greek situation. Thereā€™s been scrapping going on in the German govt. itself over the bailout with all sorts of mixed messages filtering out. Thereā€™s been warnings from the ratings agencies about what the rollover of bond maturities would actually mean and how Greece would be relegated to junk status if it happened. Thereā€™s been constant talk of re-profiling, re-structuring of Greek debt, etc. How can you possibly say thereā€™s been no Greek news when itā€™s been the one consistent piece of financial news throughout the week? Combine all that with general weak economic data in the EZ and US and weak equities performance throughout the week and you have your drop explained.

People donā€™t understand how important Greece is. Not in terms of itā€™s relevance as far as world prodution, but the amounts that have been needed to keep it solvent. A country with the gross domestic product of Ohio has needed almost HALF of what the original TARP program was. And yes, itā€™s dominated the news this week fundamentally. The handwriting is on the wall for the euro.

The captains of the Titanic have finally realized the only thing above water is the bridge.

Good call MT Im glad I went with you on that one !! I just now attatched a 25 pips trail stop at about 200 pips

Sure. Greece is in the press since more than a year. How could that eur jump back to 149 with it? And why did it jump from 1.30 to 149 when you were going to go short, MT? And why did it drop the years before when Greece was no issue?

No, it canā€™t be that investors/traders take profit from time to time because of technical signals, no? And for sure Greece was also the reason why now almost all other prices dropped like in May. Greece is the only reason for everything what happens in this world! Did you know that? If you compare that xxx billion issue to the 15 trillion debt of DC, DC is nothing against, lol. :smiley:

SDC congrats to your 200 pips.

I have a 50% retrace on fibs here and a ema 50 was hit. Letz watch what happens ā€¦