EURUSD monthly

Can it double as a toaster?

Good afternoon folks.

Tl bounce again. Didn’t count how often. On the other side we have a lot of bears loading.

You can anything double as toaster what gets hot, lol. Guaranteed, lol.

Well you could get around twenty loaves in there and it would certainly dry it some if not toast! :33:

Looks to me as if we’ve seen the high for today?

Hopefully, yep. It does look like it’s rolling over once more to me. Futures are looking a little shaky since the US data release too. I’m short from 1.4203 personally. Moved my stop to B/E in case somebody says something and it flies back up over 1.42 again. Somebody lock up the ECB members so they can’t come out and start blabbering about raising rates again please.

Not yet.

That sort of pa since weeks there below 142 around looks like accumulation to me.

Took that long and closed at 1.4312. I’ll take 200 for the week and go sea fishing here in S. France… good pippin guys… I’ll catch some sun and the odd glass or three of vin! No chance of a fish though! Mind you just last week a 25 foot shark hooked… but got away! Or was it a giant squid? No… couldn’t have been… there was no fight AKA 20.000 leagues under the sea. Hey I can dream… next stop shooting bottles in the ICT thread… its an arcade game right? LOL!!! :cool:

lol I got my eye on you man stop stealing my pips

Heh, no pips for me yesterday unfortunately. Was a B/E day after Middle East sovereigns helped themselves to some Euros.

Yea, I got some nice pips yesterday as well. Stopped counting, lol.

just return from a well deserved trip :slight_smile: looks that might need some really bad news to take down that trendline…

Now look for good short setups in the short run.

edit: Oops. 40+ pips in a second, lol. :smiley:

Good morning folks! :slight_smile:

Just a general bias classification of the market today:

Til H1 trendy up, H4 trendy down, D1 til MN trendy up.

If something looks too good to be true … That is also valid for sentiments.

A little overbought and close to a daily upper tl (part of that three angel ehm triangle). Watch out! :16:

after taking some longs, now i am short at 1.4515… already move SL to breakeven… i think is ready to a retracement to at least 1.4430

I see one of two scenarios. Well three, but one is almost over now:

What is almost over: That pullback to 14430.

What is left:

Going through that upper tl, based on that uu support.

Or a reversal at the upper triangle tl and then going down really fast. This has most probability.

As I am not sure yet what scenario would win, I am just watching. If I do not see what scenario wins: Tomorrow is another day, next week there are another 5 days and patience is a valuable skill.

Think I’m out for the week myself too. Just edged over my weekly target this afternoon and with holiday coming up in the U.S. on Monday tomorrow might have some twitchy price action.

I’m waiting for 1.47 to short personally. Don’t know if it’ll get there or not but it kind of feels like it could jump either way to me from where we’re at now. Until 1.47 then I’m buying dips.

I think its gonna keep climbing that trendline with the expectation the ECB is likely to hike interest rates next week

I think the eur could really excel …

However, the issue with excelling euros is that it is already overbought on the daily.

It’s being pretty insistent around that trendline for now - no appetite for shorting in this current risk on environment. If there’ no appetite to push it during the NY session I wouldn’t be surprised to see Asia make it pop later tonight. Asia session sure seems to love running stops and breaking trends.

Rather interesting crossroads right now. Sidelined at the moment, but a good r/r for a short. I’ll wait a bit though.

Okay, for a bet of 10 I wanna see something now, lol. :smiley:

edit: That was a bummer, lol. :54:

Now my bots have to work harder to get those 10 pips back.