EURUSD monthly

Looking suspiciously like an up coming short? Well know more tomorrow. PA has hit the upper TL on the weekly. Whats it gonna do? My guess is a short. :smiley:

LOL Already in:D Initial thoughts are for a trip back down the ladder to 1.43 or so.

Weā€™ll see!

Short here tooā€¦ tight stopā€¦ looking for 1.4350

Yeah looks like itā€¦ Iā€™m always late in off the 8h earliestā€¦ less fake outs and more sleepā€¦ Iā€™m an old man officially! My daughter came in tonight after being out with her mom and was just full of giggles in telling me the local garage attendant recognised my car and asked my wife if she was my daughter!!! No doubt made her day, but crashed mine! LOL!!!

Somebody slap some sense into meā€¦ Iā€™m contemplating a long on the USD/CHF.

The break long has already occured at 0.8334. Looks good, but always does right? 9th to the 13th of this monthā€¦ hmm. Bet it heads down some? 0.8357?

Probably so. Iā€™ll likely set up a pending order around there somewhere. Point to be determined shortlyā€¦ If it puts me in, so be it, if it donā€™t, well, I donā€™t hafta get slapped!

:smiley:

Shorter TFā€™sā€¦ you can play these games all day long. Asianā€¦ no thanks. Londonā€¦ iffy but likelyā€¦ London/ New Yorkā€¦ confirmation. At least on a daily (24h)ā€¦ daily tf thats a different set up.

Thinking the same thing. Looking for London to reach a little further up before entering. Of course, things could change so Iā€™ll be awaiting the London session before doing anything probably unless something sudden happens.

Edit:

Currently my short is resting at 1.4517. If things change then so will the order if not, itā€™ll (hopefully) be triggered.

what upper trendline ?

Edit: Yeah I see it now Iā€™m staying up a while to see if London breaks that or not im long at 1.4260 I was looking for 1.47+ and i totaly missed that trendline your talking about

Theres a good pattern if youā€™re a trendline fan the PA is squeezed right now between the hourly bullish trendline and that weekly bearish trendline one of them has got to give.

FWIW, Yearly Pivots on the EUR/USD

How low is S1 on that ?

lookin to buy? lol

yeah think ill have to wait a while though lol

Good afternoon folks!

RC, donā€™t bother about age. Itā€™s like with wine. The very best need ages.

Well, I missed that southbound train. Anyways, possible target would be 142 around. And after that I could go long or short, depending on pa there. :slight_smile:

Youā€™ve not missed it BCā€¦ Iā€™m still not in yet! But its getting close! :20:

RC, I meant a short ride. Like a commuter train, lol. Watching pa at specific price levels now (which looks right now more bullish than bearish (but weā€™ll see and wait for confirmation ā€¦)). :wink:

Hmmmā€¦ Iā€™m still thinking its a short. Only trouble is its Friday and donā€™t really like to hold a trade over the weekend.

If I look at it objectively I think as well itā€™s a short. On the contrarian side it is hovering above the pp and not below. Then we have a bull wedge on H4. Plus there are a lot of stops now at the ceiling. At least nyo is in sight. So, I placed a small bet. Either way not a big deal.

Plus itā€™s July 4th on Monday so some traders are going to be adjusting their positions to account for this. Youā€™d think that that might make a short more attractive as they lighten up on Euro longs but thereā€™s plenty of offers from sovereigns in the 1.4480 region at the moment. Iā€™m staying out myself - thereā€™s a 1.3 pip spread on Oanda for what should be the busiest time of day which signals liquidity isnā€™t great already. Could be nice if you catch a twitchy move the right way though I guess!