EURUSD monthly

Nice when they run stops on weak longs under 1.4450 after good ISM data - pretty clear what they were up to. Made for a nice long entry there for a quick 50 pips. Definitely done for the week now.

My short on EU was a bust but found a nice short on GU at 1.60890 which covered my loss + an additional 2%. Can’t complain with that.

If I look at that move, bulls are still stronger than bears. Then we have a pp rejection again. First trade got stopped out. Now letz see how far this will go up.

edit: Well, I’m still not convinced that it will go up through that tl, but my risk is small. The point why I think it could go through the tl is that we imho have stronger bulls than bears. I do see the 70% fibb for shorts, but it’s not really accelerating down right now. The reaction there at this upper tl is way weaker so far than the reaction of the bounce at the lower weekly tl. Just what I can see right now, though.

Evening all! Well go figure… 1h, 4h, 8h and daily all look bull’ish. Decidedly not a time to go looking for a short… I’ll wait awhile! :smiley:

EDIT: Bored… so going to take a short at 1.4546 off the 1h… looks good for some pips at least. Where is everyone?

Hey RC I was wondering is there a reason why you dont want to go long on those signals ?

Dear sir,
my Selling price is 1.4530 but now i am in loss. my equity become low as if i may fall force sell.

Pls help me what can i do. I am very little investor. Tell me how much go it up today??

i nedd down trend.

pls advise me

if your equity is that low after only 25 pips in loss you are trading a lot size way to big for your account size.

Hi SDC, yeah there is. Its been pretty much long all last week. Sods law if I jump in long now there will be a correction. So was looking for a short, I see it started around seven hours ago… currently up 20 points from my entry.

Hey RC, here “we” are, lol. How many sharks did you fish? I mean those at the sea there in France, lol. :smiley:

My bot went in profit last night and I traded that on another account parallel. Anyways, I experimented too much the last week and now I have to be more picky, lol. Sods law or as I call it Murphys law. :wink: Then I have my xau orders lurking for a good fill.

Regarding what I can see regarding the single currency:

Slightly overbought in value on almost any tf right now. Regression wise at the rather upper end on the daily range. Not in extended mode, but still more probab. to go down there.

Stable bullish sentiments from H1 til Mn. M5 bearish, M15/30 slightly bullish.

TL of the weekly runs now at exactly 145 (+/-2 pips).

The independent question of the day: Will it close above or below the tl? :42:

The usual BC… couple of beers and sun burn! LOL

Looks pretty definative on the 1h… should restest 1.4470 don’t you think.

Yea RC on the H1 it looks like it will be retested. We are not far away from it and the pp looks like a resistance now.

What I forgot: Last week was an engulfing one.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Yeah thats true thats what always happens lol

Woke up to a nice short (mostly) closed on EU, triggered at 1.45500. 30% off at +30 pips, 40% off at the 127% extension (1.44970). Rest is being held being that the daily is showing signs of reversing looking for 1.40800. Typically I wouldn’t trade because of the holiday but this was a great setup, and I lowered my risk to .5% just in case.

Let’s hope so. Will probably have a go with a long from there depending on how the landscape looks.

Bounce off pp and H4 tl. Looks like a long. Letz see how many pips I will get, lol.

edit: Well, I consider 10 pips profit a big move in this dried out pool today. LOL!

Shop closed for today. :slight_smile:

Well not on that one but 26 pips! Not to be sneezed at. LOL Now the 4th is out the way… should have stayed in guys… just kidding! LOL!!!

Still convinced the longer TF’s will break low… 8h is a knife edge. :wink:

EDIT: Asian fickle as it is does suggest an interesting new day? I’m short from 1.4530.

I am going countertrend since price touched 1.4525, made few pips but today looks good for us bears…

Was looking for 1.4470 earlier for the longer term trigger. Looks like we got the green light?

short at 1.448, target around 1.43, on the weekly

surprise to see me post? :smiley:

Still looking pretty well bid despite those weak EZ retail numbers. Asian sovereigns amongst others propping it up as usual. Equities / futures steady-ish. Oil down a shade but steady-ish. Think we might need more of a kickstart to get the bears going properly or maybe they’ll just chip the bid orders away eventually. I was long from this early morning and took a short before the retail numbers but flat now.