EURUSD monthly

I do not believe he doesn’t know it. It’s just his job to confuse the crowd. The whole financial system is a pyramid scheme, preprogrammed to become flat in the future. If he would tell the truth, the dollar would maybe collapse in some minutes. Nice spike that would be on the minute chart, lol.

It just about has against the Swissy…

Moody’s nice little warning in a thin market sure put a hurtin’ on that pair…

Hildebrand from the SNB must be on the phone to Moody’s at the moment yelling at them to stfu with their bloody announcements.

Ops. I see. If that trend continues, the buck will be worth 50 rappen and less soon. 20 years ago the swissy was worth 0.5 usd. Seems the ratio is going to flip over.

I don’t think that would be a phone call full of niceties, and an invite to lunch…

:smiley:

I think one like that came from Trichet earlier this week as well.

Interesting eurusd pa today. Went straight back into the triangle and 290 pips in a day up. :33:

America would probably just send Seal Team 6 if Moody’s ever went ahead with a downgrade to their AAA rating.

You can convert mercury into gold.

Gold synthesis in a nuclear reactor

Gold was first synthesized from mercury by neutron bombardment in 1941, but the isotopes of gold produced were all radioactive.[3]

Gold can currently be manufactured in a nuclear reactor by irradiation either of platinum or mercury. Since platinum is more expensive than gold, platinum is economically unsuitable as a raw material.

Only the mercury isotope 196Hg, which occurs with a frequency of 0.15% in natural mercury, can be converted to gold by neutron capture, and following electron capture-decay into 197Au with slow neutrons. Other mercury isotopes are converted when irradiated with slow neutrons into one another or formed mercury isotopes, which beta decay into thallium.

Using fast neutrons, the mercury isotope 198Hg, which composes 9.97% of natural mercury, can be converted by splitting off a neutron and becoming 197Hg, which then disintegrates to stable gold. This reaction, however, possesses a smaller activation cross-section and is feasible only with un-moderated reactors.

It is also possible to eject several neutrons with very high energy into the other mercury isotopes in order to form 197Hg. However such high-energy neutrons can be produced only by particle accelerators

— just sayin I mean… well if you have a spare nuclear reactor layin around

Oh, I would just have to look in my closet. Anywhere there it must be … LOL!

Where have you been? Trading that nice 290 pips long today? :slight_smile:

My new strat would have made some nice pips, but it’s not that easy and today was something not right to make it to a signal. So, I am just watching the lift off from the sidelines.

I did get a little bit of the long only about 20 pips. Been too busy at work to look at charts the last couple weeks, next week should be better

Hey TD!

Got a confession… how long have I been at this? LOL

Well all kicked off ok London open. Went long several positions and topped out at 261 points. Good days work no? Ah well of course I could not just leave it at that. After NY close (quite time) I thought I’d make the odd ten pips here and there. So went short (counter trend trade) duh!.. and quite time, where did those 80 pips come from!!! So net result, bailed out at - 100’ish pips! That put a dent in my earlier figures. Still a plus day but not great.

So there you have it guys… there are some rules you just don’t break! We all know it but dumb asses like me still pull the odd crazy move??? Go figure! :18:

EDIT: Off to the shrink directly (do not pass ‘GO’). In the imortal words of the ‘Scott antartic expedition’… I may be SOME TIME! :stuck_out_tongue:

Where the market is concerned, I think that all of us still suffer the occasional brain fart.

Including the big boys: John Paulson Also Is Taking a Bath on Gold Mining Stocks - Deal Journal - WSJ

If the guy made 5 billion dollars wtf is he still doing working? Does he plan to spend all that before he dies? lol

Probably just avoiding the missus…

And there I was looking for several ‘hail Mary’s’ or absolition… and I get ‘Brain fart’! I’ll go hang myself from the nearest tree… thanks guy’s. it was emotional! LOL!!!

RC even when you have a bad day you’re doing better than me !

now go have an ESB or six

:smiley:

Already did… and then some! Can’t you tell? LOL!!!

That stunt cost me quite a few sheds! :18:

Good afternoon folks!

No trade today as well as yesterday. And I am sure now it was right:

Better zero pips than negative pips. Well, I am sure you will be at a net profit at the end of the year, RC. :slight_smile:

However, eur still undervalued this week. Who wants to buy some? Big pockets did already at this 138ish level. But there might be some crumbs left to pick, lol. :smiley:

I did pretty good yesterday with that long a nice 250 pips I decided to short it today at 1.4235

I’d also go short today if I had a signal. But something doesn’t line up for my system to give a signal.