Ex Professional Trader, Model Trading Account Project & Analysis

Hi,

I answered your post on my new thread.

Not sure what you mean by “you were using ITC that’s not how you use the ICT Signal brother” I haven’t read your threads, but maybe I have misread this another way.

Anyway what I suggest is we both open brand new accounts, any broker you wish, doesn’t have to be the same one. We make a deposit of £100, think thats $160 at the moment. Also I think its better if we start in the new year, how does mid-January sound so we can get the xmas holidays out of the way first and see some volume pick up? I’m also on holiday over xmas for 3 weeks.

[B]Suggested rules:[/B]

1: I open a new thread here dedicated to the charity challenge, all of our posts ect are kept there.

2: We both open new trading and funded accounts (same starting amount) and track our performance using myFXbook, tracking widgets need to be posted on the threads home/first page that show running performance ect.

3: Any trading style or methods can be used, and no limits to how many trades are placed in a day, week or month.

4: We make a rough post explaining any trades taken and why, just has to be a quick and simple explanation and maybe a chart so people can follow along.

4: I suggest we risk the same amount on each trade, how does a fixed 2% sound[B]?[/B]

5: I think we give this a good run, I suggest 6 months or more[B]?[/B]

These are just suggestions, if you have any thoughts or ideas then do let me know.

[QUOTE=Andrew Keane;426519]Hi,

I answered your post on my new thread.

hi Andrew,

if you have started a new thread, could you pls. provide link to your new thread.
besides, i am still waiting for you to explain your swing trading method. i couldnt figure out much from your video.
thanks in advance…

Its in the swing trading section: 301 Moved Permanently

thanks a lot…

No problem

How about this…

You start with 5000 and I start with 1000 and I can only trade two times per week… however you can trade as often as you like and use as much risk as you like?

You game? :wink:

Why would I want to start with more than you and risk more. But if you want a lead start then go for it.

Since you want to be c**ky about the charity for whatever reason, maybe you want to share that with me, why don’t we actually act like men here, and we both start with a decent sum to make it interesting, £50,000. All profits donated to the charity of your choice. We run it for 6 months starting 14th January 2013.

Are we agreed?

Woooooooa Bub… let’s get something straight. You came on here and [U]called me[/U] out. Don’t get me wrong… I like that… but I am calling you out now. I can and will lay waste to you in any contest and when it comes to equity bub you are talking to the fat cat. You call 50000 interesting? I call it a week’s work.

I am a present Professional Trader and the only thing I wanted to showcase is I can use my methods and trade less and with less and do better. I give away a million dollars per year… you need to know who you are talking to too before acting like that… I was not rude or trying to insult you… but we just went to deeper waters.

It’s not interesting until we talk 7 digits… now here is one for you. You trade the 50000 and I will trade 5000… yes 5000 USD. If I do not stomp a mud hole in you and walk it dry by atleast three fold I will send you 50000 via bank wire January 2014. Twelve months… you get the head start and I get the stage I have longed for.

This is not a joke and I sincerely mean it… come get some. I will smoke you and you have nothing to lose… and with 50000 vs 5000… how can you refuse? You can even pick the broker… and my pair I must trade. How is that for confidence? Keep is clean… and civil… I don’t want you wiggling off the hook and getting banned before the fun starts.

You called out the wrong one cupcake. :16:

What say ye bub?

lol your hilarious to be honest, I would mention certain parts, but all of it really was a fun read. You think an aggressively and hysterical written post towards me is supposed to intimidate me or deter me? I know your game and see through you. And I know what you really are if you know what I mean :wink:

I would love to see you wipe the floor with me account v account as I took a peak at some of your vids there and they are fundamentally incorrect in a few aspects as well as theory. Oh by the way whats your NPC number if your an active professional just now, just so I can look you up on the database?

So here is what we will do since you want some of me, we will get this rolling in January 5k each, no one starts with more or less, its an equal start. You want 12 months, then thats fine, 12 months it is.

14th January 2013, look forward to it.

ps. Next time you type a post to me, take a deep breath and wind your neck in. Your a no body and you know that, nothing special. I’m off to bed now, so I will read your rant reply later.

I trade Professionally in my home… for nearly 20 years bub. I do not… repeat DO NOT want you to be deterred or in any way changing your mind. I want you right here on Babypips where we can see you perform.

You haven’t seen anything and you obviously have not paid attention. I am telling you straight up… if you do not open with atleast 50k vs. my 5k… you stand absolutely zero chance of winning this bub. Remember… you wanted some of me… and that’s just too much for you to handle.

My terms stand. Your 50k vs. my 5k and I will donate it to whatever charity you deem fit, as long as it is a reputable one… mind you. I won’t be losing… and watch my theory roll. I make 100-150k monthly… tell me what is fundamentally wrong with that lol.

Just bring it…

Babypips… if you have any heart… or respect for the forums and the members reading these pages… please I beg you… DO NOT BAN this guy. Clean his posts… keep things tiddy… but DO NOT DENY ME THIS ONE!

I don’t care if he creates 60 other nicks… keep this one active for me… please. I promise… it will be worth it. :slight_smile:

Michael it’ll be good either way. Just start with 5k lol I just want to see this done. so I hope you guys can agree on something. This will be good entertainment.

Personally I don’t think he has the 50k to open with… but I may have to agree to his 5k. It didn’t take long for him to go on the fritz and meltdown and the across the pond politeness went right out the window lol. Do not worry… if he is game… I intend to crush him for even thinking about calling down the thunder… it will fall!

For the record: I will not post anything more. I don’t want to derail his efforts in teaching. It would be rude of me to deny those interested in his materials to distract him from his endeavors. For those thinking I had that in mind… nothing could be further from the truth. I will lay waiting for January… call on me Andrew… I am just a click away. :wink:

_

Well i hope you guys agree on something this will be good I’m sure. I’ll be following very closely i can promise you guys. Also Andrew I think ICT was referring the himself like batman meaning you used the ICT symbol wrong when you put ITC. Like the police Chief trying to call batman with that light but using the a bird instead of a bat. at least that’s how i read it.

You see a bird in my logo? I see an Angel… a Arch Angel :21:

I search the forums for ICT to find folks mentioning me. There is a few folks on the forums that refer to me as ITC lol

Oh geeze… Are we still having this again? Why wouldn’t you use 50k yourself Mike… Seeing that this is for charity you are short changing the charity by starting off with 5k… That’s not nice

What’s going on this thread… :smiley:

I would only be interested in the challenge if its 8 digits.

($8)

See you on January 14th.

By the way, big news about who ICT really is coming real soon, along with real photos to prove who is really is what what he is.

The clown is running the biggest scam going collecting your emails address with his buds and pumping you silly under different names and domains, has been for years.

The image hes built for you here to to gain your trust, lots of freebies ect, but the reason if a massive trading focused email list to punt around selling crap for a crust.

Open a new email account, email him or type your email into one of his pages were emails are required, don’t sign up for anything else. Sit back a few days and watch how you start receiving 5-8 emails ever week promoting $200+ trading systems and courses, EA’s ect. The chances of you noticing in your normal email account is zero as you probably already get lots a junk everyday. But for this purpose open a new account and do what I said.

Hes a conman!

Oh one last post until the new year, defiantly last one until then.

I want everyone to notice how every opportunitie I have gave him to take me on, he has weaseled out of it with false counter ‘offers’.

The offer was plain and simple to start with, we start £100 each and donate it all at the end to charity, profit and all. But nope, he had to try and change it weasel out, then I offered £50,000 to start with each, again weaseled out with false counter offer, then I offered that we start with only £5,000, ONCE again, he weasels out by trying to make himself look good and mighty with a false counter offer.

He can’t accept the challenge, he ha to weasels out with false counter offers, and aggressive posts to try and make himself look might and good.

Just accept the challenge plain and simple, but he can’t as he will be found out.