Ict

“Inner Circle Trader’s Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series” thread should be completely removed from the Babypips site because it is a quite dangerous ,for lack of a better word, “TRAP” for the new and inexperienced traders! The real ethical dilemma should reside in the fact that there is a whole popular but unchallenged method of trading in the “Newbie island” section of the forum, as opposed to a few disparaging comments in the “Melting pot” (the leisure) section of the same trading forum.

bobman these people cant do that. havent you seen that. you type 3 ****ing letters and what happens? the ict police pounce every chance they get.

And don’t give a man an infraction after whiskey. That’s just not right…

Something in Last two posts.

http://forums.babypips.com/analyst-arena/52845-betonthetrend-forecasts-analysis.html#post488784

He did have an official BP logo all over his videos. “Brought to you by Michael H. and BP”, or something similar to the effect… Then , when he miserably failed at actual trading, he removed those “instructional” videos, cleaned them from any trace of association and reposted them (all in one).

Salimvp, that thread is utterly hilarious. If you read through the posts, on one side you have this guy Andrew Keane calling ICT out and on the other you have ICT absolutely losing it, telling BP not to ban him and the BP community attacking Keane. But I can’t see any reason why Keane was banned.

And the rest…

Does anyone else see some serious red flags here? Andrew Keane scammer or not was banned after the mob mentality kicked in that he was David Jefferson. He didn’t sell anything but he did have a crack at the ICT, which it seems was a big mistake.

This community must understand how to pick up a book and [B][I]read[/I][/B]. I have seen his work in MANY books. It is ridiculous.

You people are stabbing a dead horse. You need to move on because if you don’t, your emotions created by this ICT movement will affect your trading. Nothing but trolls here.

I don’t think this thread gets so much traffic that its completely consuming the learning and development of people trying to learn to trade.

However, it seems that many people on Baby Pips trade with a group mentality, most looking for the next guru/hero to show them the way. Most people around here don’t seem to want to ask questions when it comes to these gurus and the minority that do tend to be shut down by the much louder majority.

This thread serves as a good reminder to not put all your faith in another person. If you want to be successful you need to ask questions, absorb information, think for yourself and succeed by yourself.

N.B. I added the various comments between these two “gurus” to point out that a rational person should be able to step back and look at these two individuals and see some obvious flaws in the debate and the people.

nothing but Illusions of grandeur…

It’s almost like…ICT was protected…but it can’t be…can it…?

Shhh or they’ll come for you in the night.

Do you subscribe to conspiracy theories Mr Templar? I note your question to the powers that be, has disappeared unanswered…

Indeed it has - I got an answer via PM, but apparently it didn’t meet the threshold for inclusion in the new, cleaned-up thread.

I’m afraid that elements of the conspiracy theories do seem to hold water though, yes.

Of course, the last thing we need around here is intelligent well laid out questions. I would ask in future, that you keep your posts on topic Mr Templar, next thing you know people will start talking about trading around here :58:

I know, I know, I’ve let myself down, I’ve let the site down…frankly, I’ve let us all down. I just saw ‘melting pot’ and figured it was a home for generalist views. My bad.

I absolutely will not let the subject die out…well maybe I will, but only after the WHOLE topic of this fraud goes away ;).

I still don’t understand how people are following any of the lessons after so many of us have and wasted time on it. Others are still saying how much help the tools are and how effective they are going into the future, when everything was so vaguely explained and masked with 30 other “tools” that would have got you into a profitable trade. OTE’s SMT’s LBE’s and all the other made up b/s is mostly just a waste of time…sure, any person can look back in hindsight and show how easily an OTE formed and say it was so crystal clear…

Example-

Perfect OTE right guys? ??? ???

Ah nope, not this time…this time it was a crystal clear stop raid after the fact right? You shoulda known that by now right? And when people come here saying “ah the tools would work perfectly fine if I only knew the daily direction today!!!” … well yea, just like I would have won the lottery if I only knew the winning numbers today!!!

…the point I’m STILL trying to get across to new people is anyone can make anything sound amazing after it happens. Check out this new method for you newb’s I just made up 2 minutes ago!!! After every 4th swing high or low, there will be an amazing move you can collect 20 pips a day MINIMUM and quit your job by the end of the month!

Check out how EASY THIS IS!!!

If you all have a little more patience for the next decade or so , I will show you an even easier way!

you do realize you could have made money in with that OTE example ?

All relative to the time frames you wanna pretend it is my good friend, you truly think that would be worth money on a 5 min chart?? if that moved 1-2 pip up ? covering spread?? no, no you couldnt have made anything

Or wait! Better yet, how about in the second picture, you take the 2, turn it into a 1, take the 3 and make it number 2 and add the 3rd swing point above that last swing high!!! then you could have made money on the way down … any noob could have figured that out right ? especially when its happening live

you know what also doesnt work unless its in context? what doesnt work unless you’ve put time in to studying and watching it? price action. candlestick pattern bull****.

so go ahead talk **** like a dumbass. your time would be better spent watching a chart.