F*** Boris March

Nobody is taking anybody the rights away to do whatever they want. UK wants out, no problem,noone ever said they are not allowed to do so. Freedom is an abstract construct, you can interprete it in “freedom of deciding to be out” just as well as “freedom of deciding to be in”.

IMO people were lied to to decide that one thing is freedom and the other is “slavery”. But noone has been lieing to the UK public from any other EU state, only the UK gov/newspaper were (proven) lieing to the UK public.

Thanks for that. I tried to express that, but yes, that was my intent. I, originally, wanted to get a better view of what the BRITS were thinking with my queries.
Anyways, go Spurs!

2 Likes

And there your assumptions are wrong.

Not only nobody in any EU country wants an exit, but even the right wing poppulists have stopped to even think of any forms of exit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/frexit-italeave-after-watching-brexit-other-european-countries-say-no-thanks/2019/03/29/7b6e059a-4be0-11e9-8cfc-2c5d0999c21e_story.html%3FoutputType=amp

I don’t think that is possible - most issues are “Bell curve” distributions and common ish ground exists in the centre.

This is not like that.

The issues make this a “U” curve - with support at both exteremes and nothing possible in the “Midde”

Either we as individuals are all subject to the dictates of a Central Beaurocracy, whom we do not elect and whom we cannot de-select - much like the USSR under Stalin, OR the people are sovereign and the Government is subordinate to the will of the people.

That is the position MOST of the population of the EU still “believe” (wrongly) exists. - As More and more of the Silent majority in the centre begin to understand the true sutuation, the weaker and more desperate will become the position of the ever more obvious Communists in power.

And thats where you are wrong again.

They all are democratily elected. Whoever has a seat in brussells or strassbourg is elected by their local population.

Commisionners arent elected by people but elected by the politians that were elected by the people.

Just like judges at courts, or fed members get elected by politians and not by public election. They can as well get removed by a simple majority vote by the polititians that elected them.

Just like ministers in any government arent elected by the public vote. Foreign affairs ministers, minister for economy etc do not get elected by public vote in the UK or any othrr nation in this world. But they do shape the future of their country.

I wish youd inform yourself better before you make such wrong statements. It would make you and me clash into each other much less than right now.

We have already - that thread -
.Democracy - European Union Style - is this real democracy?

I expect you will be wantingto vote “Yes” on that poll ,:roll_eyes: which is still open - showing 6-0 to the NO side

Did you really just give a forum thread as supporting fact to your opinion?

A forum thread filled with opinions and no facts at all as a support for what you say?

Men thats a new low. A forum thread filled with the opinions of biased participants and no facts has as little connection to reality as a fart in a hurricane as counter meassures to protect houses from wind.

In science fields theres a theory of quality of information or facts or stats. Your “evidence” just failed all quality tests that exists.

Oh wait, its your own thread. And i bet you voted yourself as well in that poll.

Men, thats rock bottom.

1 Like

This highlights what I was saying?
Like Northern Ireland in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, both sides are so entrenched in their own blinkered views and beliefs, it takes outsiders to find common ground where they can have a win-win.

I don’t expect you to agree with this, you are after all an insider so I would not expect you to see common ground. There is always something in the middle, it just needs finding and nurturing.

Once more ‘Mister germany’ comes up with nothing whatever of substance - simplly a device to switch attention away from the issue and “have the last word”

Really? Is this thread about to turn into another bout of childish name-calling?
I thought this was looking quite constructive, seems I was mistaken

2 Likes

Mr DE = ‘mister Germany’ n’est ce pas ?

No. Here is a point which i conclude from your forum thread:

Its obvious that the voters in this poll are not informed about reality but rather find their information in biased facebook sentences, biased tweet posts and biased nieche newspapers.

I also conclude that the real issue is not democracy but a severe information deprivation of the poll participants.

I also conclude, considering the fact that mostly brittons care about brexit, and this is a english speaking website focused in europe, that most,if not all,poll participants are of brittish descend.

This brings me to the ultimate conclusion that the brittish public has absolutely no insight or education on the mechanisms of the european union.

But that conclusion holds no value because the sample size (only 6 voters) is way to little to draw a picture for an entire nation.

I could thou, give you a lot evidence, from other sources, that my ultimate conclusion is very correct.

No. I told you 5 times MrDE has nothing to do with germany. You read those 5 explanations so you cant claim you didnt know.

Scroll up,in your very own thread you have one of those 5 explanations about my name.

Yes we’re all “Old white men” of no intelligence and severe bigotry - The fall back position of the “remainers”

Im as white as you are. UK is as white as you are, still 49% voted remain. So what is your point in that statement?

It was nearly 10% majority in favour of leaving.

However the vote is done - We’re leaving ! :cocktail:

Sorry I missed the most relevant part

Hence

Again wrong facts from you

Ok I’ll explain it for you

52 - 48 = 4

= 8.33% majority to leave

We’re leaving :cocktail:

You fail in basic math.

=1269501

1269501/33551983

3,7%

So 3,7% of participants is the lead in the electorate.

If you take the entire UK population of 67,5 million the lead is 1,8%

I dont see any 10% or 8.33% from your math.

Will you now argue that math is politically biased, a hoax and a fake science?