Forex MegaDroid

Another win tonight…hurray, hurray. so far, 31 wins and one loss. All the wins are small on a live $1200 account. mostly $5 to 15 each. The one loss was $40. Loving it so far. If it could just trade more often than twice a week or so…

Garry in Naples FL

Good News, Broke even :smiley:

… then it might lose more. :slight_smile:

to find an open trade not closed yet :eek:

I’m not going to tell you just how far in the red it is, but let’s say it’s where the trading psychology part of the website says ‘cut your losses’. I’m not sure I can force myself to decide on the loss now so it’s SL or nothing on this one.

Yep Loss for me last night.

My minibot closed the trade for me last night with a 50 pip loss

My SL was the annoying ~150pips so it didn’t lose. Just got the trade closed with 0.9 pips+. Same thing happened 23 march.

Doom how about you make your minibot trade with smaller lots (when SL ~150pips) instead of closing it when it’s down 50 pips? I think it would be much better.

I kept expecting mine to close for a S/L but never did, took .6 of a pip, LOL.
I was watching yours on myfxbook and at one stage thought “I wonder if Wendy will close hers manualy this time at a reasonable loss”…Saw you hang in there…I wish I could watch mine at work but myfxbook crashes my mt4 so had to remove it, your trades are at most the same as mine so a good referance.

Ouch, that doesn’t sound too good. :frowning:

Just goes to show that maybe there is some logic in the stop losses MD uses and maybe i shouldn’t fiddle with them :wink:

All it does at the moment is to manage the TP & SL. I had set the SL to 50 pips.

a new one is out soon, called megadroid ultra!

Very Quick 8 pips for me tonight :slight_smile:

I read your post then ran to my other comp to see if I got the trade too and saw 10 pips :stuck_out_tongue:

s hit another long trade… the annoying 150SL

Same As, closed manually around 6 pips.

LOL i closed it manually toooo :stuck_out_tongue: pressed closed trade when it was +$80 but right when I clicked it dropped to $70 :frowning: and right after, it bounced up to like +$90 lol such bad luck… Bad move again…could have hit the 10pips TP …

No more trades tonight plz :stuck_out_tongue: It’s enough

I don’t close trades manually too often, but tonight I closed the second one… SL just seemed soooo far away, I didn’t want to risk it.

Yep, dont listen to me :wink: the droid is in the groove at the moment.

lol look at bravehoststamps stats…his second trade got double lotsize :confused:

myfxbook.com/members/fxcbspro/fxpro-md/6017/NG2BtWqGtH2WU2yHB01b

and how the hell does myfxbook calculate monthly gain!? Always soooo wrong!!

I finished by letting this one run itself out. After a drawdown of about £900 it actually finished with £3 profit (0.00003 pips) … :rolleyes: I nearly closed it manually.

Last night it pulled in 3 decent trades (28 pips in total!)- all is forgiven, for now…