Forex MegaDroid

Hello Good Day,

I have bought 2 MD and had them installed in my live accounts. USD 3000 each on separate dates.

The 1st account has earned back the cost of the bot plus a few hundreds profit but not yet for the capital.
The 2nd account earned me USD 35 and it was on last Friday morning asian session.

That night, the team gave me a bonus of Megadroid PRO. This bot will trade 3 or 4 pairs and more active I guess. I had opened my 3rd live account and deposited USD 1500, thinking to install the PRO into this account but at the same time feel uneasy because I have not seen any live trades with this PRO.

On the previous post, I read this PRO will be charged $699 to be their exclusive member but now I got it for free!

Hello senior and experience traders, can you give me comments on that.
Thank You.

And there are only 4 more copies left, right? :wink:

Donā€™t believe every marketing campaing. Even when itā€™s MD.

"Hi,

Congratulations on your purchase of Forex Maximizer. Get ready to claim your bonusā€¦"
This is something I received on email. It didnā€™t state how many copy left. Doesnā€™t sound pushy.
I have already downloaded this PRO version. Now Iā€™m not sure to plug in my new account or not.

Give it a try on a demo account, and see how it works.

Iā€™ll post the result. Thank you Senior
Very kind of you.

Let us know how the MD pro works for you!

Hey thereā€¦
So did you buy MD and get the MD Pro as bonus?..
or did you buy Forex Maximizer (as you email said)
Gettin the Pro-version in addition to the original MD is sure a nice deal :slight_smile:

Can you tell us what the 4 pairs are that Pro-version trades on?
For sure give it a try on a demo-account. Befor putting it to the live-account Iā€™d also check then if demo and real account got the same spread (with AlpariUK for example demo got much lower spread. so hard to compare the results)

Good luck with MDā€¦

-Tuner-

Yeah but i dont fit in either of the calculations :confused:

Just had a trade ~67pips SL 13pips TP. I closed it manually for 10pips profit and it hit TP 2min later :frowning: Iā€™ve missed quite some pips for closing the trades manually this month ā€¦ maybe I should stop doing that :stuck_out_tongue: But I hate when itā€™s close to TP and then it fails and goes breakeven.

Hey there Wendyā€¦
I did exactly the sameā€¦ Took the 10 pips as that level looked as some support to me. But I should really stop doin so. :slight_smile:
Actually with the trades that late I should be in bed alreadyā€¦ So from no on I will just let it run :slight_smile:
But again nice pips and a pretty good month so far!

"Hey thereā€¦
So did you buy MD and get the MD Pro as bonus?..
or did you buy Forex Maximizer (as you email said)
Gettin the Pro-version in addition to the original MD is sure a nice deal
I bought Megadroid. They gave PRO but in the mail said Maximizer.
Can you tell us what the 4 pairs are that Pro-version trades on?
EUR/USD: EUR/CHF : EUR/GBP: USD/CHF

For sure give it a try on a demo-account. Befor putting it to the live-account Iā€™d also check then if demo and real account got the same spread (with AlpariUK for example demo got much lower spread. so hard to compare the results)
Will go live once my money is transfered. Today probably.
Good luck with MDā€¦

-Tuner-"
:slight_smile:

ā€œJust had a trade ~67pips SL 13pips TP. I closed it manually for 10pips profit and it hit TP 2min later Iā€™ve missed quite some pips for closing the trades manually this month ā€¦ maybe I should stop doing that :stuck_out_tongue: But I hate when itā€™s close to TP and then it fails and goes breakeven.ā€

MD is working for me in my 2 live accounts today.
0.51 lot and 0.25lot =+ $79.04 and +$36 respectively.
7 positive trades early May till now on 1st acc.
2 positive trades last Friday till now on 2nd acc.
Hopefully continue like this.:wink:

Why does MD hit your SL and have to manual trade. It jitters my body to hear this.:eek:
Is it we have different setting? or MD tricks me 1st before give me a big BAM?? Hopefully not this.:frowning:

breakeven is actually pretty good.

think of it this way, at least you havenā€™t lost money when u break even.

Oh was looking at the H1 chart before and expected a long tradeā€¦ I did get a long trade and it closed before I even noticed with 8.4pips profit. The trade lasted like 1min lol.

Yaā€¦ that was a real quicky :slight_smile: 8 pips on Alpari UK in 1 minute,
My other account went for 10ā€¦ took a lil longerā€¦
But still the kind of trades that I like :slight_smile:

Mineā€™s still open - bugger

:eek:
what was your entry then?

1.21619 and 1.21629 on my other account.
it went up more than 20 pips from those levelsā€¦ so wondering what your trade looks like ?! :o

Long - 1.121955

Looking for breakeven now.

you got the standard-settings and correct GMT offset?
Looks like your trade was entered much earlier.
Good luck with that. I think good chances to see another retrace on the EUR now to bring you BE

Yes - Alpari, Automatic GMT. There was me thinking I was late into the trade :rolleyes: