Forex MegaDroid

Guys, it seems you guys are doing something different to me. I have been using MD on a couple of demo accounts for the past four weeks and had very little success using default settings that gave excellent result on back testing.

On Alpari UK I have had seven trades, one a loss and am up only $87 on a $5,000 account. On ForexMeta UK I have had 5 trades, one a big loos, and am only up $88 on a $10,000 account.

I live in the UK with a fast and reliable connection and have tried changing settings. The MD guys suggested increasing the risk to .3.

For a system that is supposed to work well in all market conditions I am not impressed. Bust people keep coming up with these good results.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong? What settings are you guys using and which broker is likely to give good results?

Has anyone tried to have MD running om two different computers but same account? It works, but what will happen when it trades? Can MD handle it or will it be doubletrade or something?

Can anyone tell me what Leverage does? It was on 1:500 when i opened the account. I saw that most ppl have 1:100 or 1:200 so I was going to change it. But my MD just traded before I changed it so is it more risky or what?

Omg megadroid PRO is coming out soon. Cant wait to see how it will be doing.

I’m testing megadroid, for this month, and I wonder if megadroid PRO is free for MD users or not.

Thanks

jefipe

the robot did 2 successfully trades. :stuck_out_tongue: It was on asian sessions. I thought it didnt work during that time. I have GMT hours ok. Guess i was wrong.
so far 2/2 positive trades

MD running for 1 week now, NOT 1 trade made !!
Hmmmm…

depends on ur broker, try using ECN brokers like fxcbs or atc or fxpro, I got 2 trades jus the start of this week for fxpro so I see no reason why u guys are not getting any trades unless u use a broker with too wide spreads. (no offence but those immoral sucker brokers)

Forex MegaDroid has woken up again: two more profitbale trades today on my ECN account with ATC ( apatc50.mt4stats.com ) and three more with FXCBS ( jbfxcbs.mt4stats.com ).

beautiful, yes bhs I got the same as urs.

bravehoststamps have you got your hands on the new MegaDroidPro 1.00 i got it today and im going to test it on all its currency pairs this week.
Ive been running MegaDroid 1.11 for just over a month now. no losing trades untill last night and even that loss was very small. very happy with it so far.

one big loss of the robot when i woke up. It will need a couple of winners to recover it.

The same at my account.

I`ve opened LiteForex account, funded it with 50$ (5000$ in that account) and when I wake up today I have somthing to see -600$ loss…

And another thing, I need your advice…I opened today live account at FXPro! Does anyone trade alive with them? Are they trusthworthy?

Thanks,
Nikola

Poisonivy0

Am interested to find out where you obtained MegadroidPro 1?

Suke

From the megadroid web site.

Hi Guys,

New here,

I have had Megadroid this week and so far 8 trades with 3 loses, 2 loses were last night and both hit the stop loss, Losing 144 Pips!! I lost around 20% of my account money!!

This happen often??? Anyone else pick up such a big loss??

my FAPt (I only trade EUR CHF on two charts) made around 3% last night! I was hoping MD would add 2% a week to my account but it seems like it’ll take forever to make up that loss!

Now im too scared to use the recovery mode!!

Why are people reporting these losses my megadroid didnt even trade last night and has only lost once. ive been running it since end of may till now.
is it that recovery mode cause mine is set to false

May I ask you which broker you use? Live account or? What is your risk level?

yup, i use alpari UK on live account
all the eurusd’s are megadroid. the rest is abit of fapturbo and manual trades mixed.

Ive been trading since the 27th of may but it’ll show from the 1st of july cause i transfer from a classic to a micro account.
poisonivy0.mt4live.com/

What do you think about FxPro broker, registered on Cyprus…I surf their webpage, looking on how they are regulated. As they are in EU, I think everything should be legal.
What`s your opinion?