Forex MegaDroid

Don’t have any experience with them so i cant comment. trail them for a month or two or search the net for the most popular and respected brokers. Thats what i did and alpari UK got the highest vote. (note that Alpari UK is different for Alpari US they just share the same company name but the service is not the same so ive heard)

Currently using a fxcbs and a fxpro account, I am applying MD on my fxpro and MD Pro on my fxcbs:

Profit to my fxpro is about 0.04% (1 trade)

Profit to my fxcbs is about 1.9% (1 trade)

These brokers uses spread as low as 0.1pips, and if u use brokers below 3pips it shldnt be a problem.

First your autogmtoffset must be true, don’t mes up your settings, then do not use aggressive settings as it will incur more losses, my take risk is ranging about 8% to 18% based on market position and I changed my S1, S2 reference everyday. Just spend a few minutes every day to read up and reset ur settings so that you can trade more safely.

As for those without trades, use a better broker. So far: AlpariUK (not USA), FXpro, FXCBS are the 3 brokers that offer relatively below 3pips spread. That will be healthy for MD. The lower the better.

As for MDpro, it is a bonus version linked to the first 2000 ppl who signed up for FAPturbo evolution. It costs about USD 599, but they will stop selling once they hit 2000 copies as they do not want too many copies in the market. If you are willing to try just give a shot.

BHS, fxcbs is not a regulated body. Please check!!

Neoboi, which parameters do you use in order to dacide to change your risk between 8% to 18%?

Thank you

I woke up with a positive trade. So far 3 pos - 1 neg . Im in red numbers but in confident it will recover :slight_smile:

Two more wins with ATC as of today: apatc50.mt4stats.com , with the account balance going up by +$7 727.79. On the FXCBS account jbfxcbs.mt4stats.com, the robot rook a relatively large losing trade on July 15 (only one loss of this sort occurred on its backtest since 2005), but is now on the way to a fast recovery.

same here. but only one trade. 4-1. 2 more trades and loss is recovered

Just noticed - one more big profitable trade on both ATC and FXCBS. The FXCBS account has now got some $70 left to recover fully, while the ATC account is up to $58 304.01, with +$8 304.01 of pure profit.

beware FXCBS is not regulated.
also heard pretty bad stuff about alpari acting as real market maker.

demoing mdpro all pairs and fapturbo eur/chf on tadawulfx.
experienced mdpro eur/gbp loss yesterday which wiped out all profit trades that day, leaving me with about -$5.00 on $500 account. i reduced risk once more (note: its demo), cause if it had hit full s/l it would have lost %10 of my account, which is way too much.

guys take less risk its better for your account :wink:

Was not Brian Madoff regulated? :wink:

For what matters, I am not a fan of FXCBS - just needed an ECN broker with a low deposit threshold. Nonetheless, to me a broker’s NFA membership brings its clients more pain than security (the anti-hedging regulation and the FIFO rule would be examples here).

found a megadroidpro demo account johnrambo.mt4stats.com

Thanks for sharing. We’ll see how it goes. Hopefully, it will prove to be even better than the original MegaDroid.

sure i get your point. even regulated can “scam” you, but e.g. with FPA or other deposit of up to 5000gbp or 50000 afaik is secured. i dont remember exactly. even crown forex which was regulated in swiss scammed its members.
but if a company is not regulated at all it can disapear overnight… without much trouble. and is more likely to do so.
first you should really know the names of the ceos of that company to be able to sue them, either legal or any way you want :wink:
you are totally right with NFA, but thats another point, it seems like they really want to chase investors out of USA.
anyway its better to go with regulated brokers…

Which ECN brokers with a low deposit threshold would you recommend?

hehe, that was the same question i wanted to ask you :slight_smile:
i really dont know. atcbrokers looks good, but my demo trading wasnt profitable so i dropped this broker.
i am currently into tadawulfx, low $500 deposit, fixed spreads, no dd, its stp broker, part of ARIF (swiss) and they applied for cyprus regulation, very fast support (2 times contacted them and always less than 10sec to receive help), almost only positive reviews on internet, you get to know who is running the company (you have their names(sure you dont know if those are real names)), reviews say demo doesnt really differ from real account (which is happening really at alpari cause i saw a lot of alpari demo accounts which where in profit, but real accounts with same bots dont look that good).
i am demoing their platform for at least another month.

other brokers with low deposit under $500 (true ecn) i havent found, even i dont think that exists because afaik orders have to have a mininum value to be even accepted by banks.
the other question i am asking myself is, even if you find a honest broker, who tells me those “liquidity providers” behind it are acting honest? they dont want to loose money either. and it will be nice to see if fap evolution will be profitable in the longterm. sure they chose an outstanding broker with dukascopy, but are the liquidity providers that honest and wont make the bot unprofitable?
we’ll see that in a few months i guess :slight_smile:

Hi

ARIF is not worth the paper its printed on besides I have a good memory and Ducascopy has some dubious past which Im looking to find in my archives but having said this the Regulation in Switzerland has tightened up and ALL Brokers have to have a Banking License or have need to apply before a closing date of which Ducascopy has so far.

Not even if they get it which feel they wont, dont ask me why we shall see but beside this the commissions they charge are astronomical so if you calculate this into your money management you are risking a big part of your trades just to pay that commission so do the maths and work it out.

Its not worth it.

Now the crunch time has come for FAPT and its last two months in Live performance is at a loss.

Will any EA live and be sustainable and if its new Evolution is so fantastic and the best out there why do they have to give away the new Megadroid Pro??? Hmmmm I dont get it!!

The developers FAPT did promise free updates and free webinars but they after making Millions in sales had the cheek to ask for a payment each time they had a webinar. So much for trust and look after existing customers.

Megadriod didnt do anything about a webinar help or questions to support its MD.

Im not impressed with FAPT as its strategy is always working on a ratio of less than !:5 on risk/reward and in the long run this wipes your account out. Its S/L is far beyond a good Risk/Reward ratio and with recent choppy sideways market its hard to get the profits.

I like MD as it trades less often so In essence it can have a higher risk attached to trades as the likelihood of a loss is far less in probability terms than FAPT. Hence I trade a higher risk.

Trading the swiss pairs is now affected by Swiss National Bank Intervention, and they publicly said they will do whats needed to keep the CHF in a level or range market. Now thats not a great currency for FAPT to trade now I believe as the FAPT accounts show many losses.

The final word I have to say on these EA’s is that even on live accounts they are not left to the markets conditions with a just one setting and left to run the developers are behind them adapting risk settings etc to gain max performance for changing markets daily/weekly.

So beware of so called live stats!!

Overall I think if you gather a solid portfolio of EA’s it is a good strategy for slow growth and some losses as some will be offset by wins on others then and only then can you get long term growth coupled with live trading alongside with your own trade systems to grow your accounts.

Yes grow accounts dont have all eggs in one basket for a number of reasons including your brokers bank going bust or another FX scam etc.

Happy trading guys an Gals

sure, you are right, those guys are all just marketing “experts”. why sell a profitable system anyway? i would keep it for myself… even if i wouldnt have the money to trade it i would get a loan in order to be able to trade it. i would have to be sure it would be profitable anyway :wink:

you are right with poor risk/reward ratio, but thats for all scalping robots. even megadroid needs several profit trades to recover losses, even if you have that recoverymode, which in case of market change or anything else wipes your account just faster.

as far as i get what you are saying is that if md trades less than fapt the chance of a s/l is not as big, sure but thats just because of the number of trades - the strategy seems to be better sure, its taking trades which have high percentage of winning, but anyway s/l is always just arround the corner to wipe out all profit trades of a particular time. just because its trading less it doesnt get as much bad trades as other systems, also it needs longer to recover those losses, i wouldnt base it just on the number of trades its making. its all about the strategy.

no ea is a set & forget system. markets changed last few days again and asian session isnt that quiet anymore, so conclusion should be to deactivate any scalping robots which trade asian session, and wait till its back to the behaviour it used to be.

i totally agree what you said about that portfolio thing.

the thing which is the base for every profitable trading is the broker, so i searched now quiet a long time for a broker to go with, but i really couldnt find any which seems to be really honest, without bad reviews(i dont mean reviews from guys who just gambled and lost all. thats not brokers fault. i got that) with manipulating trades, requotes and all that.
i really would like to go with alpari uk, but to many people spread bad words about them. even oanda is accused of manipulating trades and stuff.

i “just” want a broker which has min deposit lower than $500, just normal spreads(dont have to be low as hell), they even can charge commission or not but no monthly or annual fee(like collectivefx), and not manipulating trades (no dd, better stp, best ecn, cause if you have to trade against the broker you lost before you started). i dont think those exist.

with what broker are you trading with?

Im happy with FXPRO,Alpari UK,both Classic and Micro

FXCM USA and UK SUCKS for EA!!

FOREX.COM part of Gain capital

IBFX sucks!! also they have cheak to charge conveinece fees to credit by Debit card!!

Edz

see my post elsewhere for live stats!!

It’s plain simple: the MegaDroid team are affiliate partners of the FAPTurbo Evolution and the new MegaDroid Pro is given out to encourage purchasing the Evolution through MegaDroid’s affiliate link as opposed to purchasing it through the affiliate link of Evolution’s other affiliate partners. I see nothing wrong with that, as indeed it is more beneficial for a customer to get two products than to get only one for the same money elsewhere.

Hi I wondered if you have bought the new evolution? If not why?

Edz