Forex MegaDroid

richhope,

I haven’t done anything with modidroid, or colour (color) indicators, so I don’t think that’s your problem. From reading on the Megadroid forum, I’m guessing it’s something to do with having opened a new demo account or something, or a VPS, and MD getting confused about how many copies of it you’re putting on different computers, or associated with a single live account, etc. In other words, I don’t know, but I’m guessing it’s something to do with this.

Also, I notice the megadroid website is either down, or extremely slow today - maybe it’s just straight server problems at their end?

Getting a support ticket through was like the proverbial camel and needle trick.

Thank you for your response … For 3 months I was using MD on 4 brokers and 4 accounts on each brokers so I don’t think that’s the problem , however you right the website is very slow so it could be just a down system … I will wait till tomorrow . By the way I did sent a support ticket this morning when it all start … I will post asa they responded …
Thank you

Richhope,

I’m not sure why there would have been a change in my settings, BUT I seem to have resolved the earlier authentication problem… through changing firewall settings. If indeed this was what did it, but it seemed to be - fixed the problem of no authentication as soon as I’d changed the settings to allow MT4 etc to bypass the firewall.

Not sure if this helps you.

Cheers.

Just 3 min ago MD start working again … So I guess it was the Md system . Thank you

We had trouble as well but things are working well now

MD is going well, but just doesnt trade very often. Id like to hear some feed back about MD PRO. Any one buy into this one and has some experience with it using more than one pair?

Garry

MD is back :slight_smile: A short 140pips TP trade I closed it manually at 11 pips.
Tuner got 2 identical trades?

Edit:
It bounced up right after I closed the trade. Maybe it was a correct decision this time.

Edit2:
Opps i meant 14 tp :stuck_out_tongue:

My platform wasn’t authenticated for some reason, so I dodged the trade. But on my modidroid demo it took the trade, was in red for a while but ended with a 0.8% profit.

Speaking about modidoid; Thank you Triston for the new version!
I’m running it with 15% risk, no fixed TP, 90 minutes before/30 minutes after news filter;
Modidroid System | Myfxbook

bravehoststamps,

Mind to share your settings for Megadroid?
Cause its been 2 days already and megadroid did not do any trade.

I just wonder is my settings wrong?

Hehe, you’ll soon see what I mean by that.

Yep, MD traded again last night. Kicked on with both brokers Forex and IBFX. It swinged back and forth past the starting line several times befroe taking about a 12 pip profit. Should have taken the profit at 22 pips up, but I always leave the MD alone ( so far)… How did everyone else do last night? Any one using MD PRO?

Garry in Naples Florida

I wrote directly to IBFX and asked them direct.
Heres the response back:

Dear Customer,

Hello Garry,

IBFX is currently expanding by opening offices in the UK and Australia. These offices will be registered in those countries which will allow us to offer items like hedging that are no longer allowed in the US.

You will not be forced to change your current setup but may choose to do so when those offices are open for business.

Thank you,

Kent Isom
Client Services

what do you think about alpari US.
fred

Hi

Been trading for a while now but am completely new to EA’s so perhaps someone could help me with megadroid please?

I loaded it up at the weekend and have checked the settings which all seem to be ok. Smilie face in the top right hand corner and its showing as authenticated. I’m trading with Alpari (UK) and from Sunday until now there are no trades.

This is not a problem at all, I chose this EA because I wanted something that would traded conservatively but I am wondering whether the droid is working ok.

I feel as though a message is going to pop up on the screen saying:

“a watched droid never trades!”

any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Mark

Just normal Mark, it has been a quiet week. Most of us haven’t had any trades this week but a few did (one for me today). Up to before this week MD has been very busy averaging about 6 trades p/w, I think I have had about 47 wins in a row since my last loss…I hope you get a few wins under your belt before the inevitable loss comes.

Looks like you all got a quick 10 pips profit. I thought it’s Friday today so I didn’t start my megadroid computer :mad:

[B]Thats one reason I use the VPS … Never turn it off…[/B]

Over 212% in profit to date: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

Please anyone knows how to set Megadroid to get full lots … My MD place trades on 1.20 , 2.84 an on … Which let the broker know you using a EA …

Current config :

Lot size : 0.4
Risk : 0.5

Demo account with $7000

Thank you