Forex MegaDroid

No, I did not. I’ll wait for a bit for the reports of its users before I buy it. MegaDroid is a different story - its price was much lower.

interesting comments on megadroid. All the really positive reviews seem to be from people selling it and the rest seem to get mixed results.

Whats average size of losing trades compared to winners average?

I have been trying to find someone who genuinely trades MD live with a real (non demo account) that will post both their mt4 statements and the statements from the broker they are trading through as confirmation that these trades were really traded. Have you come across anyone who has done that?

What makes you think I would even bother to answer your question after such allegations?

eh? what allegations? don’t worry about answering the question…I’ll ask someone else.

These ones:

Anyone can tell if I want switch my MD to another broker, do I have to buy another MD?

in fairness I also said those that don’t sell it seem to give mixed reviews i.e meaning some good some bad. You chose to assume I was putting you in the first catagory. In fact I wasn’t putting you in either.

No, you don’t - unless you are planning to use MD with two brokers at the same time.

Why don’t you just test the EA yourself and get a refund within the 60-day period if you don’t like it? That way you will see it for yourself at no risk.

the new megadroid doesnt seem to be doing that well i kinda disappointed. think it needs tweaking with settings etc, which is pants coz you dont need to touch the old megadroid appart from how much you want to risk

MegaDroidPro - johnrambo.mt4stats.com

I think it was kind of a trial launch and they will probably update it before it’s launched independently, apart from FX Evolution. From what you posted, it appears that MegaDroid Pro is a completely different product as compared to the actual MegaDroid - to the point I would not even call it “the new MegaDroid”. Anyway, thanks for the update and, please, keep us posted on your progress with it.

Edz,

Of what I gather, MD Pro was designed for use with different currency pairs. The MegaDroid developers were offering this new product of theirs as a free bonus to those who purchased FX Evolution through their affiliate link. MD Pro, where it now stands, indeed appears to be somewhat raw. Yet I have no doubt it will be improved before its independent launch.

i got the link from here: What to do… » MegaDroid Pro installed

Hello!

Last sunday I opened live account at FxPro. Also, I funded it with 750EUR, and the Megadroid settings are:
aggresive: true (first two days it was false!)
lot size:0,1
risk: 0,1 (first two days it was 0,05)
leverage: 1:300 (1:300 on monday, tuesday and wesnesday, 1:100 on thruday and friday!!!)
Now I`m planning to change it to 1:500 (highest possible)

The whole week I didnt have any trade! Why is that soo? What Im doing wrong?

The only settings i have changed is as follows:

S1 (random number)
S2 (random number)
RecipetCode: Clickbank code
RiskLevel: 0.2
Recoverymode: false

Thats it. you dont need to mess with nothing else

Leave your leverage at 1:100

MegaDroid rarely trades so be patient with it.

Also what is you brokers spreads during asian sessions as EA have a hard time with opening profitable trades when the spreads are abnormal.

Well Its just as well the new MD Pro is not sold yet as its probably not tested on live accounts yet but given away as a freebie.

So any complaints well it was a freebie…LOL

So the fortunate or not so fortunate that PAID for Evo & got MD Pro free are guinea pigs, so I guess I will wait and see but 699 is still a piss take price and I wouldn’t buy it as an existing MD client I would expect a huge discount as I helped them in the begging now they forget the customers that paid, well wait until London seminar comes they are in for a nice verbal shock.

Now there is another EA ben touted by spammers including FAPT Evo & MD guys…its called IVYBOT.

LOL…they think that most have made some profit so they try a sell another untested new EA.

I will always wait on the sidelines and see what happens to the new EA’s before plunging in.

MD has been waiting for trades the last few weeks as conditions to trade have not favoured its internal logic of which im happy not to be in the market trading MD. So capital preserved until another day comes.

Last night thurs 24th July I did get one trade in profit on Live Alpari Micro, my Classic didnt trade…Hmmm I though both Alpari would have the same feeds but I have them on a VPS. Another mystery??

I was babysitting since I had a S/L hit the other week that it appears the MD forgot a trade was open…a flaw that MD support refuse to answer emails on!!

Ever since this I dont trust MD without me hovering on open trades hence I took profit early and went to sleep,looking back this morn I see it would have made a bigger T/P had I left it open but a profit is a profit whatever so Im not bothered.

I have 5 live accounts posted somewhere on the forum so if you need see LIVE stats do a search as I don’t have time to post again.

Lets hope next week MD gets back into normality.

Edz

I watch the market during the time MD trade, they are usually near 2.0 (20) pips!

I also change recovery to false. I think maybe I have to deposit larger amount… I don`t know what to do?!
And another thing, I also have a demo account at the same broker and it is trading daily! How is that possible? I start at 5000$ balance on that demo acc.

The risk of 0.1 is quite conservative, which means that when it does trade, you have a much better chance of it being a winner.

The market was really choppy last week & the signals I got from other sources were mostly contradictory. On those signals, I made a small profit & for the rest of the time, I just stayed out & watched.

Like many others, I had MegaDroid place 3 trades the previous week & none last week. All of them were wins. As others have said, be patient. All I have done is to increase the lot size, so that when I do have a win, it’s a bigger one.

Do you have the same settings for all live accounts?

5% risk, conservative, 1:200 leverage?

it seems to open too big positions for a so little account… is there a way to adjust it?