Forex MegaDroid

2 more profitable trades last night!

With three more trades yesterday (all profitable as usual), MegaDroid has now hit +$11 011.39 of pure profit on my ATC account in less than three months: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world . On the FXCBS account ( MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world ) four trades continue to stay open - just goes to show a huge difference between various brokers, including the ECN ones.

For your apatc account what brokerage are you using? Did you change your settings for this?

Just as stated - the broker is ATC (Forex ECN - Forex Brokers - Futures Brokers - Emini futures - Online Trading - ATC). I am using the default settings with the risk level set to 0.1.

2 profit trades last night on Alpari Micro & Classic

The risk is .1 but will step back up after this last Fri of month back to .3

MT4STATS now show pips won but they should also show what each S/L is also.

EDZ

ALL LIVE NO DEMOS!!

ezymegaALPARIUK.mt4stats.com ALPARI MICRO

ezymegaALPARIUK2.mt4stats.com ALPARI CLASSIC

ezymega.mt4stats.com FXPRO

zymegaFXCMUK.mt4stats.com FXCM UK

ezymegaFXCMUSA.mt4stats.com

ezymegaFOREXCOM.mt4stats.com FOREX.COM

Hi bravehoststamps I see the last few trades have been more than one in a session did you open more than one chart running MD? or is this ADT trading system on MD?

Nice to see ATC is a NFA ECN but the site is not informative and requires much details for simple questions.

Do ATC offer only USD accounts on MT4?

I have converted over to Euro accs when Eur/Usd was up because I see long term the value of the GBP & USD will be radically eroded because of the huge “Quantative Easing”

All my accs are Euro now, I see it a good bet and now some pro traders I speak with have started to change over to euro acc…:slight_smile:

I think MD does not trade the last three days of the month so I will be interested to see what transpires across the Brokers with MD.

Edz

PS what time zones are the 2 brokers servers and where is your VPS time zone?

So much for a fantastic new EA that beats all others!!!

Hidden but not revealed the actual LIVE statements dont exist

and the BEST feature of the Ivybot is…Its not written for 5 digit brokers…LOL

They wrote it so well and thought of everything but 5 didgits!!

Will I think its an old of the shelf EA that has been tweaked a little and hyped up in marketing!!

Another scam like others??

Edz

A quick follow-up: my yesterday’s four open trades with FXCBS all closed in profit as well: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

My experiance with Megadroid was disappointing. Good demo, bad live, lost $288 real dollars on my live account and another $63 when the Megadroid home page shows both those trades in profit. IMHO, the Megadroid home page is not a live account as many others have had the same issue I have on the same day, May 21 IIRC, some demo some live, different brokers, different computers, common denominator is the Droid. It is like the Droid gets Alzheimers and forgets it has trades open until they hit the hard stoploss. I got a refund.

Which broker were you using?

I did not make any alterations at all. Everything stays the way it was.

I suggest you contact them about it directly.

Not sure, I’ll have to check.

None of these seem to load. For each link, I get “Nothing has been published from your Metatrader 4 platform yet”. :confused:

bravehoststamps have you visited droidtactics.com buy there ebook very good read. its a new stratergy on using megadroid.

Also im staying away from ivybot, i bought it the day it came out and requested a refund 20mins later. It doesnt have no money management as in the feature is not there which i wasnt happy about and also i backtested it and it dipped straight into the negative then it just managed to breaking even.

something changed on mt4stats because i get same problem when I try other traders stat, well most of them but mines OK now

Edz

I hope you get refunded keep us posted, how do they stop you using it on multiple accounts? Is it like FAPT?

On Ivybot did you find it only worked on 4 digit brokers?..LOL the new best EA…Huh!!

BTW I have ADT for MD and it looks quite exhastive in the setups but I need a half day to look over and setup some demos on it, but look promising so far

Have you tried it in practice? How is it working for you so far?

What is IvyBot? How is it related to MegaDroid?

You lost around 20% better change your risk factor to a lower number maybe from like .2 to .02
Keyword RISK…

I don’t know the exact strategy droidtactics is selling, but be very careful using wacked out strategies with Megadroid using multiple sessions / charts of MT4 with different time settings in the EAs properties to make it start trading differently than designed (generally 2 hours earlier than normal). A friend tried this and got a big live loss. Don’t encourage “blue sky” sellers by giving them one penny for their risky / unauthorized strategies … Megadroid is buggy enough without you causing additional problems.

True. The keywords are RISK and BROKER. Using a reasonable risk level (not exceeding 0.2) with a good broker is a way to success with Forex MegaDroid.

Live trade statements look totally different anyways there easy to spot when the stats posted are demo’s