Forex MegaDroid

Nonetheless, ClickBank offers only 60 days. Is it MegaDroid’s fault too? Should they have switched from the largest affiliate network on the web - ClickBank - just because you don’t like their guarantee terms?

As for the marketing hype, it’s typical for almost everything that’s being actively sold, be it online or offline. Just turn your TV on.

Then make assertions that can reasonably be tested within the industry-standard guarantee rather than wild claims that could not be substantiated over such a short space of time. I believe Forex AutoCash was only around for a year before the product was “Sold Out” (no, really) - check out the url - index - is this the fate of FMD stablemate in a few months when the next big thing comes along? And, in regard to TV advertising, FMD would get their butts kicked from here to San Diego if they made identical claims on TV which is considerably more regulated.

Have you had any losses with FMD?

It should be apparent that I have not purchased FMD but that in the process of carrying out due diligence a number of reservations have come to light. I accept that some of these could be leveled at any number of EAs on the market but, aside from now being quite intrigued by the bs surrounding ivybot, the degree of obsfucation surrounding fmd compels me see how deep the rabbit warren goes.

Now, that was really pathetic. Anyway, best of luck with your endeavours.

How so? If I had bought the program and lost money you would have berated me as either unable to operate the software correctly, employing the wrong broker or just one of those in the minority who didn’t succeed with it. It was apparent from my very first post that I was new at this game and you could reasonably infer from that that I was not running FMD. A customer starts out as a prospective customer and it is the function of sites such as these to provide information that will encourage or dissuade such a move. If you have no commercial interest in FMD then why should you care that one individual is expressing scepticism prior to purchase? Why chose to insult me if my reticence has no impact on your ability to make money? You may feel that threads about FMD across the forex forum community are your personal fiefdom but until this is proven to be the case I do not feel obligated to refrain from raising legitimate concerns about this product.

My question is: did you?

No. I have not bought the software. I am attempting to find sufficient proof of its claims prior to purchase. A money-back guarantee for $97 is almost incidental in the context of a program that claims to generate countless thousands but equally might lose that amount and a substantial body of evidence to suggest it is the former rather than the latter does not seem unreasonable.

Why all this pathos then? People here are mature enough to decide for themselves.

We must have different dictionaries, because mine suggests pathos is indicative of being emotionally overwrought. My posts have been detached and inquisitive, some way from the overblown rhetoric by which this product is described. To declare that people are mature enough to decide would negate any discussion of the product from any perspective - this is a forum for discussion and I continue to raise concerns and reservations about a product that then might be discussed. By contrast you seem anxious that I not post or else find cause to mount ad hominem arguments.

Indeed. :slight_smile:

Don’t know about people on here I certainly can find several people who have been forward testing it and have had losses on their demo accounts.

Maybe a good idea would be to collate all the good independent i.e non seller reviews and collate all the bad reviews and stick them all together and let people decide for themselves. Just need to be pointed in the direction of good independent reviews of it to go with the negative ones I have come across and then I can write the article.

Any links to their account statements?

What prevents you from doing so?

Any links??? absolutely and will link them in the article. Just need to find some more positive reviews to go with your one. If you come across any post 'em up.

As it has been pointed out earlier, I am discussing Forex MegaDroid on many other forums. I am not sure whether forum cross-linking is allowed on BabyPips, so just google up my forum nicknames (“bravehoststamps” and “pipsbuster”). You will then find many other active forum discussions of MegaDroid, which will be of a benefit to you in this regard.

I look forward to reading your article.

All those forums obviously do not help your credability. Why would someone want to discuss MD on something like 13+ forums ( a quick google). Anwya…your positive review is noted and I will look for more but certainly won’t be using anyone elses review if they have posted on vast amount of forums.

What makes you think I care for your perception of my credibility? You have undertaken the burden of proof that Forex MegaDroid delivers losses to some of its users. I now wish you the best of luck with supporting your claim with valid evidence in the form of links to account statements. Once your article is ready and published, it will make sense to continue this discussion further.

credibility is key to independent reviews, with out credibility the opinion of whether something is good or not is meaningless …whether you care or not matters not I guess.

Now you have a chance to either prove your credibility by supporting your claim with valid evidence or lose it completely. :wink:

LOL!!!. My aim is to provide real honest information to traders…my credibility is not in question…Megadriods is.

Not sure what I have claimed…oh…yes…no one has made “1000% profit this year using Megadriod” as claimed by them. As of yet haven’t found anyone that has…can’t provide evidence for something that doesn’t exist.