Forex MegaDroid

Really? To me, it is.

LOL…really?. Credibility in what area? I am good at many things and also bad at many things. I rarely claim to be either so interested to know to what I have claimed that needs a credibility check:-) But as I said I try to help traders not bash them on a forum in the virtual world that is the web.

How else? You come to the forum and continue making unsupported allegations. It sure doesn’t make you look very credible. :wink:

Is it just me or does it seem that bravehoststamps tends to have a strong internet (anonymous) opinon which tends to arguements?

Tag, you’re it.

I don’t judge anything based on my sole opinion, but on valid evidence about it.

a 2 day chart is in no way an example of a forward test, I have never seen any statement go for more than a month or two at best where the account was not blown by ANY robot, one can simply look at any forx chart for any currency and see that guessing is all that can be applied to a purchase, then hoping it goes in a favorable direction.

You’ll have equal results if you randomly walk up to your computer, flip a coin heads for long tails for short then place an order… wait one hour and close the order wether in profit or loss, you’ll get the same results.

The only way you can win in forex is to place one order and if it becomes a profitable transaction close it then close your account.

Have you even followed this thread?!?

heres a report for Ivybot purchased on the day of release… all default settings on autopilot no human intervention.

Account: 30*** Name: ivybots Currency: USD 2009 August 5, 22:29
Closed Transactions

Open time Type Size Pair Price S/L T/P Close time Price Comm Taxes Swap Pips Profit
2009.08.04 03:02 buy 0.20 usdjpy 95.17 0.00 95.99 2009.08.04 15:02 94.68 -2.10 0.00 0.00 -49 -103.51

2009.08.05 06:16 buy 0.20 usdjpy 95.23 0.00 96.05 2009.08.05 18:16 95.01 -2.10 0.00 0.00 -22 -46.31

2009.08.05 09:41 sell 0.20 usdchf 1.0624 0.0000 1.0558 2009.08.05 22:19 1.0605 -2.10 0.00 0.00 19 35.83

-6.30 0 0 -52 -113.99
Closed P/L: -120.29

Open Trades

Open time Type Size Pair Price S/L T/P Price Comm Taxes Swap Pips Profit
No Transactions

Working Orders

Open time Type Size Pair Price S/L T/P Market Price
No Transactions

Summary

Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: -120.29 Floating P/L: 0 Margin: 0.00
Balance: -120.29 Equity: -120.29 Free Margin: -120.29

As you can see its already a looser overall and over time the account would end up dumping someones hard earned money into the trillion dollar market for the big boys to buy brandy with…

Forex really is best played as a game on demo accounts, even demo accounts all end up in the red after a couple of months at best… Everyone knows this but hope that some special insight will arrive is what keeps people considering further investments.

Does anyone have a live statement from lets say January 2009 that is in a state of profit above their original deposit amount? Showing a statement like this is even more difficult than picking an educated winning trade.

What does IvyBot have to do with Forex MegaDroid!?

Is there any good software out there.

Ivybot is the same as megadroid in the sense that it is anynomous code highly marketed to persons seeking a chance to beat the odds.

Its at best a plugin that guesses based on the past. Its really only common sense that when each of us places an order in the market 9000 out of 100 times the order begins at a loss. Buy placing an order manually or with any robot that simply places an order based on what has already happened at best its a 50/50 chance it will move to a direction thats favarable to the customer.

FapTurbo, Megadroid, ivybot and in my opinon any of the rest with similar marketing type pages if placed under investigation would very likely be managed by the same handfull of people.

If anyone here is a member at Fapturbo after any reply where someone states that fapturbo is only placing what seems to be loosing trades it most always followed up by an admin of the site saying that loss is a part of forex and you must be willing to accept loss, and that you should have an understanding of the market and possibly adjust your loss to be more in line with your personal money management.

With spread, commissions and the concept of starting each trade alrady at a loss you should easily be able to see that loosing is more than not almost a guarantee.

Forex is a series of up/down and not always in that order. Theres not any need to understand complicated math, fancy charts etc. I 4 sure don’t Simply spelling complicated is complicated to me.

I just want to place a challenge to anyone out there who can show a live statement that has survived for more than a year or so who has earned enough money to buy a value meal at McDonalds…

IvyBot is a [B]different[/B] piece of software. Period.

Just had to say something else totally unrelated to megadroid…

Im sure everyone here knows TRO, he writes some awesome indicators
they give a trader conficence, almost the feel of having a heads up on the market… but these indicators at best showed you what just happened…

One of my favorites it the training wheels, man with this one Im being told what to do… Ill be educated at just ther right time to place mu order for some quick pips.

When it says wait… I wait, I do nothing but have happy thoughts…

Now the indicator says Only Trade Long in beautiful bold green letters. YES Now I can place a long order and i’ll soon be cashing in on a few pips profit…

Well Dang… Three seconds later it says WAIT! Now it says get ready… Big Red Letters… OOPS Now 9 seconds later it says only trade short… O SHT WTF… And now the market has turned against me… DOwn 30.00 bucks, 25 minutes later DOWN 65.00 Bucks, O SHT

Well Ill hang in there because its going to go my way soon… Oh Man Its 2 days later, Its still going down, Man I wish I had Placed a stop loss back there at 70.00 Bucs But now Im 380.00 In the red… F*CK

Better get out now before it blows my account… CLOSE ORDER!

Wouldn you know now it spiked up and reversed 3 days of downdraw, Man I would have made 9.00 bucs If I hadnt bailed out when I did.

It’s different in the sense its spelled different, it still guesses just like we do, except we dont pay $149.00 to guess

Dare to prove the bots are identical?

I as Im sure your aware I do indeed know and confess "they are not identical"
Measuring file size alond would prove this, Looking at the bots internal settings alone would provide at least minmum proof.

[B]Count 1 Guilty. [/B] Ivybot and Megadroid are not identical…

[B]Count 2 Guilty.[/B] Different claims of performance and markets in which thep operate.

[B]Count 3 Guilty. [/B] One (Megadroid is 1 Bot) Ivybots Is 4 Bots each geared to its on currency. Well we have to be honest here about Ivybot, each individual bot is really same as each other but the take profit and stop loss have set to different values then compiled as its on filename thus an individual bot. In fact each individual bot can be changed (its settings changed) to become the other bot.)

Still with respect, your right they are not identical, but they are both guessing when to place a loosing trade and guessing when to place a winning trade.

How come MegaDroid keeps “guessing” so accurately? :rolleyes:

I wish I knew that answer, How many guesses has it made?
How long has it been guessing?

Why do you resist going through this thread to find links to the account statements of mine and other MD users?

So should I just forget robots altogether!!!