Forex MegaDroid

No trades since the 20th…about 2 weeks.

Anyone’s MD trade lately? I feel like it’s been less active than usual, which is pretty inactive to begin with

I’m in the same boat here, no trades for well over a two weeks; I’m not too sure what’s going on… patience is a virtue me thinks

Update: I had agressive mode on and made a trade yesterday with atc :slight_smile:

Best wishes
Connie

Demo FxPro, with aggressive ON, sell trade for 9.9 pips. Demo FxPro, with aggressive OFF, no trade.
Live at FxPro, with aggressive ON, no trade. Demo at FinFx, with aggressive ON, no trade. Demo at Deltastock, with aggressive ON, sell trade for 8.1 pips.
It seems live accounts often miss a trade with this EA. :frowning:
Many people reported my results on another forum with different brokers.

I got no trades on FxPro live aggressive OFF, but i did get 1 short trade on both gallant fx and atc brokers live accounts both had aggressive ON.
as for my demo with FxPro its aggressive ON and it didnt trade, i find that weird :S and as for my other demos they all traded short positions with the exception of FinFx, all of them had aggressive ON.

Yes, that randomness at FxPro seems really weird!

Nice trade for Bravo recently (+$600 or so!).
Anyone had the same?

had 10 pips on gallant and 9.7 pips on atc brokers :wink:

Hello, I want to ask a basic question. What time frame do you use?

1 hour TF :wink:

It is very odd that even if I follow the settings of Brave host and even with the broker my last trade was on Jan 20. It seems that he changed his setting to aggressive already so it trades more than usual.

Don’t be fooled by what bravehoststamps says. He is trading a demo account with aggressive ON at FxPro.
I missed the trade at FxPro on my live account, because of requoting not accepted by MD. Only demo accounts traded at FxPro. On other brokers it could be otherwise.

My live MD account with FXPro and aggressive off had no trade last night.

The requote on my live FxPro account /Aggressive ON/ saved me from the SL. MD initiated a short trade at 1.34930, but 1s later was requoted by FxPro with 1.34899, which is 3.1 pips away. Just 0.1 pip more than MD’s default slippage setting.
My FinFx demo account suffered the loss of 50.7 pips.

that sucks that finfx lost 50.7 pips…good thing it was a demo ^^, for me i had no trades on fxpro live, but i got a small short trade on the demo o.2 pips profit. i got no trades on either act brokers accounts, and no trades on gallant.
i got the same requote on my demo too btw.

the market is extremely choppy these days, despite that, MD seems to still manage to pull through and keep us out of bad trades…for the most part that is :stuck_out_tongue:

i guess we have to just hang on a little longer until the market settles down and MD can trade normally again.

I am awaiting this moment too. All EAs are not performing well recently. All EAs have problems since the market is moved by fundamental events much more than technical ones. At least MD seem to be coping well with filtering most of these events.

BraveHostStomp, they said that you are using demo account at FX Pro. Are you?

Made 5.1 pips on my live account with FXPro. Aggressive true. My times are close to Bravehost’s. He made 12.8 pips.

Ugh, why can’t they accept US accounts!

made 12 pips on fxpro live, 10.1 pips on gallant fx, no trades on atc brokers, there was a requote on fxpro…and quite frankly im starting to get annoyed from their requotes, i’ll take this up with their support.
sometimes i think MD is a little retarded :-p if it left yesterday’s trade open a little while longer we would have made 115 pips + :stuck_out_tongue:

I made also exactly 5.1 pips on my live FxPro with Aggressive true. Times are same as Bravehost’s, but I have this massive requote and Bravehost never does.