Forex MegaDroid

I’ve read this from ding to dong… Some interesting discussion.

Maybe these are some you referer too.

jacobbeasley.mt4stats.com Account is dead… Probably blown
jacobalpari.mt4stats.com Looks very good Several months of trading
jacobfxdd.mt4stats.com Account is dead also Probably withdrew their profits

(ezymegaALPARIUK2.mt4stats.com)

(ezymegaALPARIUK.mt4stats.com)

(ezymega.mt4stats.com)

(ezymegaFXCMUK.mt4stats.com)

(ezymegaFXCMUSA.mt4stats.com)

(ezymegaFOREXCOM.mt4stats.com)

I sincerely doubt it. Otherwise, how would you miss these:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world - this is the only account with a non-ECN broker that I kept just because Alpari UK proved to be really good, even though it is not ECN.

I trade live (also without EA’s) and the last few weeks has been good to keep out the market for most of the time, just like MD has elected its not ideal to trade so Im happy its not trading the least amount thus a biger risk can be taken on trades because the probabillity of sucess is greater unlike an everyday EA. But other EA’s need to supplemented with other pairs to balance the personality of pairs and EA’s in the overall market.

The trick is to find a collection of EA’s as a portfolio to build small slow profits.

EDz

I wouldnt forget them If I were you, I in fact purchaded Ivy, Fap and Mega There interesting to watch on demo accounts.

Theres know way I would EVER let them loose on a live account TOOO SCARY FOR ME!

Its easy being a bigtime forex trader on a demo, its easier to take screen shots and show people how a trade went when you can show the example on data that has already expired.

Lots of good trades illustrated above if we could trade in the past.

Another opportunity but without any idea of what direction it may or may not go

Well it looks like it went both directions, would a stop loss have gotten you in any scenario?

I suggest you read this thread first and then decide for yourself.

If you’re so scared, why even bother with Forex?

And why all these drawings? I can draw something even better than that. Account statements are what really matters.

There is so many robots to pick from any suggestions on how to find a good one? OR recommendations for one?

Your right, you certainly got me there. I�m really bad at drawing. I am also scared too. Especially don�t like to loose when I could have won.

I suppose your right (correct) in that you do extremely well with robots Especially with Megadroid, Those are indeed awesome results you pointed out That I didn�t quote in my last response. That in my case is due to laziness and poor communications skills.

I on the other hand have had bad, Extremely bad results with all robots, Bad in the sense that if they were ran on live accounts I would have some regrets.

I hope you continue to have great success in your live trading experiences; I look forward to following your trading statements into the future.

Reading other people’s reports is what helps. Just make sure these people are not affiliate vendors, because then you will always see positive reports urging you to purchase the product followed by their affiliate link. Do your research thoroughly.

I got 4 out of my 5 brokers close in profit tonight as usual FXCMUK didnt trade again.
My stats are in earlier post here

EDz

For me, no trades with ATC for the night, yet FXCBS (MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world) and Alpari UK (MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world) both had a relatively big profitable trade.

Another profitable trade tonite :rolleyes:
anyone else got two trades tonite like bravehoststamps?

They are marketed by the same company? In a previous post (from which the links have now been removed) I showed how Ivybot, Megadroid and AutoCash all use the exact same spiel for their affiliates. On this basis they are most likely quite distinct as the over-inflated claims of the most recent release has to trump or at least redefine the hyperbole put out by the one that preceded it. The fate of AutoCash is quite instructive (you’ll have to google to find its now skeletal homepage) - it has been ‘retired’ from the market - “Sold Out” being the official line but you suspect that the unsustainability of its claims lead to its retirement from the market.

It is interesting how time and time again the supposed ‘honest brokers’ of the forex review sites syncronise their relative judgements of the EA market - there are never more than five under consideration, with the previous ‘next best thing’ being put out to graze as a poor alternative to the new pretender, thus currently Pipturbo is a 5 star/9.9/10 product against the now decidedly pedestrian FAP Turbo at 3 stars / 7/10.

Hi bravehoststamps good trades!

I have not set up ADT yet. Please confirm that these trades are ADT?

What strategy have you used in ADT and how many time frames and the risk for each GMT time so I can refer to the ADT tables.

Have you set up to trade outside Asian session also?

Would be a great help thanks!

EDz

Finally after 5 days of NO trade activity, 2 trades opened for the past 2 days…

[B]All end up in profit :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

sell 0.80 eurusd 1.4420 1.4457 1.4360 2009.08.04 03:11 1.4405

buy 0.80 eurusd 1.4405 1.4356 1.4455 2009.08.06 00:47 1.4415

Keep it up Megadroid !

when you say live I assume you mean real money? Do you have broker statements to match your MT4 Statements? I could use you a positive reviewer.

Interesting that some of your accounts shows losses despite the megadroid site not admitting to any losses since March. This I think is partly why there are so many people who just do not believe that this EA is any different from the rest.

Yes, mine also woke up after 2 weeks of inactivity to make a single trade & a small profit. I’m using FXCM in Australia.

yes real money and no thanks as a contribution for review on my stats.

As for MT4stats.com has anyone else had problems with MT4stats not showing the live stats??

Edz

The total of four more closed in profit - this time with both ATC ( MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world ) and FXCBS ( MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world ).