Forex MegaDroid

no trade opened here. using FXDD, default settings, agressive.

huuum

megadroid is trading worst so far lost 100 pips in august 2009.i dont understand how they trade they cannā€™t even study trend and many users are not happy with md.

Probably the spread was too high at the time.

And if u look at their live stats they dont have those losing trades !

Edz managed to win again somehow

Their stats are not live, they know better than to trust real money on MD. :wink:

Overriding the GMT time and running on multiple charts makes MD even more buggy than it already is. This is not a new concept but is not the way MD was designed to work and exacerbates MDā€™s memory problem. Iā€™m not surprised you are having bad luck trying to run MD with ā€œadvancedā€ settings.

I tried to tell everyone long ago that MD had Alzheimers ā€¦ the number of folks who continue to experiance MD losses (that they mysteriously donā€™t have ā€¦ LOL) validates my opinion.

FXDD EURUSD spread never changes from 2.

I am looking after Megadroid very closely from 17.07.2009 on live accounts.
Seems Megadroid has strange intelligence - looks like a scam:
Fibo group (4 digits) from 07/17/2009 - 4 wins + 45, no loss - OK
FXCM UK from 08/10/2009 2 - loss (S/L) -(73+35)
Alpari UK Micro from 08/10/2009 1 loss (S/L) -35
If you take a look at live stats, the same trades are with small profit (not TP!!!). :confused:
(ezymegaALPARIUK.mt4stats.com - Alpari micro)
(ezymegafxcmuk.mt4stats.com FXCM UK)
I guess:

• traderā€™s manual intervention
  • profit on edge (step right or left - loss)
  • something elseā€¦
    If you watch after Magadroid on 1 min chart, it entry points seems choosen far away from optimum therefore 100% probablity to go very close to S/L price. No wonder - under this conditions some traders are lucky, some are notā€¦
    I will ask Megadriod sellers to refund this ā€œdrunkardā€™s walkā€ :slight_smile:
    By the way - 08/13/2009 my FXCM UK trade reflects with (jacobalpari.mt4stats.com) but my live Alpari UK Micro sleeps at the same time :slight_smile: Test makes 2 loss :confused:

You have a good time - no trades - no loss :slight_smile:
FXDD is a 4 digit broker - seems more stable for MD then 5 digit

No trades here, even:

forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/forex_mega_droid/demo

When they say that MD doesnā€™t lose a trade in xx days it is just rubbish and I had that in mind when I bought the MD, but one thing Iā€™m sure, many of those who started using the MD since the beginning got 4x or at least 3x the money they invested.

hhhuuuum

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world
ALPARI MICRO UK

ALPARI CLASSIC UK

FXPRO

FXCM UK

FXCM USA

FOREX.COM (GAIN CAPITAL)

Hi LIVE on a VPS.

Another S/L with MD for some I see ā€¦

I wont allow MD to trade without me babysitting the EA since last month now.

In MT4 you can use the Options Email Settings to get MT4 to email you when trades are opened.

I also have a fetch yahoo mail box addon for Firefox set to fetch mail every 1min for emails so even if having MT4 open and no need to stare at the screen for 3 hrsā€¦yuk!

Send email needs to be set in MD EA also.

So if im half asleep or not close by PC the repeat email alarm alerts me around 1min after trades have been open which is not the best but better than no alert.

I also look at the VIX every day and through out the day to see the market volatility before I trade manually and allow MD to open trades

Bloomberg.com: Personal Finance
bloomberg com/apps/quote?ticker=VIX%3AIND

I thought I might share this info here as it could help someone manage MD

I decided to manually intercept and close trades early last night with MD, In fact I was surprised that all 5 live accs opened trades last night!!

I did in fact close ALL manually because of markets technicals I gaged with probability MD would struggle with the trades.

Sorry to see others had losses but MD should not have opened trades last night and the worst time just before the close of the last hour window.

I also have a theory that market conditions are looked at by the MD authentication server where the developers can induce MD to trade or not and override its internal logic, If it really exists??? and not just internal indicators used. Did they allow MD to trade because its been dormant too long?? Who knows??

Edz

:cool:Hi, friends:

I have seen only 11 pips in MD in August. Here you have my stats:
jefipe.mt4stats.com

Good luck

Donā€™t be so sure ā€¦ I ran MD for a couple months ā€œsince the beginningā€ and after it took a couple of big losses live to the tune of about $350, I got my money back. One thing you can be sure of ā€¦ MD has Alzheimers, it forgets it has trades open and quits managing them until they hit the hard stop. Happened to me, happened to others, will happen to you too, give it time. Too bad ā€¦ I had high hopes for it as it backtests great and even does demo pretty good, but forward live testing was costly.

What is your broker name?

MD ā€œAlzheimersā€ happens on 08/13/2009 morning:
(jacobalpari.mt4stats.com) was stoped at -43 pips, but mine hit S/L.
The worst thing is - you never know is MD cares about trade or not.
I have 4 good opportunitities (-5, -10, -30 and -30) to close trade, but I was simply sitting and watching has MD some intelligence or notā€¦ :slight_smile:
I does nothing even on sharp rally at 6:00 GMT :mad:
By the way - FXCM UK refuse connection some minutes before 6:00 GMT and restored only at 6:02 :confused:

Hi all
you might say Im weird but yesterday was the eve on a New Moon,so tonights New Moon affects trading,even affects the local dogs that have been unrestful.

Eurusd had been in a range all day with an attempted breakout to the upside to yesterdays highs,but a 1hr candle needs to close above to confirm a move up perhaps.

So anyone trading EA;s good luck

Edz

OH NO MD is trading!!

Will MD be able to close the trade before losing all profit again !?

Doesnā€™t seem so. It was up 8 pips before. Now 0 ā€¦ hmm.

Edit
Alright it got scared and took the profil @ +6-7 pips.
MD still angry after this win and the lot size is still double what it should be.

When I try and change this is just defaults back to 0.0. I changed Auto Gmt to false on my demo account and why would I open up more charts to run Megadroid on vs just one chart?

Thanks

MD tonight:
Fibo group +10 pips (TP)
Alpari UK Micro +6 pips

hi all,

i purchased MegaDroid kinda late, compare to you all, it was 2 weeks ago and it opened only 1 position ever since, and it hits the stoploss!

I begin to think that this ea is either too smart or too stupid as it keep displaying text something like

"
accessing market volume ā€¦
analyzing market ā€¦
monitoring spread ā€¦ "

At the rate of trading once in two weeks, and lostā€¦ I donā€™t need an ea to do that for me

Iā€™m using a demo accoint with Alpari UK