Forex MegaDroid

This night, MD has done a trade with success.

jefipe your lotsize is so small :confused:

Hi If you dont run a VPS this would happen with your internet connection and or if you are wireless.Always be hard wired if you trade!!

The cost of VPS will show better prices and super connection and more pips in profitā€¦

Edz

Worst trading conditions that any EA to encounter in the last few weeksā€¦No EA can trade in any conditions.

Many results are looking good because EA is simply switched off or tweaked for each trading session manually. Its also OK to close in profit early, a profit is a profit even if its break even.

Edz,
I hope you donā€™t mind if I ask you what went wrong in the last few weeks, to put me on the right track.

My other EAs seems donā€™t mind to trade, and still bears the similar results i.e. sometime wins sometime lose kinda thing. Except for this not-so-megaDroid.

Let see whether it just sit dormant or otherwise, next week.

cheers,

bautabana

The cost of VPS would be more than what MD makes (if any at all) so no VPS for me.
I just let my laptop run the MD with wireless internet.

LMAO. Then stick to your losses.

?

When I Lose, I see other ppl lose too so canā€™t really blame VPS. Donā€™t know whatā€™s so funny.

Sure, keep catching the stops.

Then other ppl catch stop too. So whats wrong not having VPS?

alright, this is bad. MD trade once in 2 weeks. Catching stop instead of profit, VPS or not. Reading ur ppl posts here made me wondering onn clickbank wsite, looking for any clickable ā€˜refundā€™ button ā€¦

Care to post your account statement?

Although I dontā€™t really understand to why you need my statement, but sure, why not.

As if I donā€™t, your ppl may think that Iā€™m a troll or something.

So thats is it.

The one that I put a circle on is the ONLY position opened by MD, and lost, and no trade being made eversince.

All those other pips either marked green or red were made by myself / other robot because I hate waiting for a strange robot that donā€™t trade.

Which broker are you with?

liteforex, lite account, the trading is in cent.

so any conclusion yet?
i mean to why MD doesnā€™t trade ā€“ not why I m using liteforex account:D

MD really trades relatively infrequently - you can see it by checking out other peopleā€™s statements. I realize you want it to trade daily, but this is not the way this robot works.

Well if it is normal then, okay for me too.

As long as it is capable to brings good result at the end.

And today is the 11th trading day for my MD,

Wendyl, Iā€™m running MD in a VPS and a test environment with an account for 500 USD.

My risk is 0,1 (10%), and the lotsize is due to the risk assumed, as I have understood.

Maybe I am doing something wrong.

If you have any idea, please, tell me.

Thanks

I have a VPS and using alpari UK account. As posted earlier had a loss on first and second trades, where it waited to reach SL to close. Both losses high in the meantime it had 2 positive trades relatively small to recover merely 13% of losses, not happy with MegaDroid at the moment. I do not need it to trade often but with success

well, neither do Iā€¦

looking back into my ss above, there r even lots of green pips made by homemade martingale ea.

It just that, befriended with martingale-type ea is like playing with fireā€¦
It does nicely on flat market, but ur margin may calling in strong up/downtrend.

Ok, offtopic,:smiley:

Back to MD. Hope that someone will come up with ss that shows it trades this week / last week, pls?

Because I think all MD userā€™s trading activities r bound to the same allogaritm - if so happen that ur MD trades and mine doesnā€™t, it must be becoz of my broker isnā€™t it?

Hi bravehoststamps

Can you confirm on your 50k acc that it is ATC Brokers con that use FXPRO?

If thats the case I dont have trades opened in my live FXPRO compared to ATC shown on your statsā€¦

Are you running 30% risk now?

Whats the GMT time shown on your MT4 and what build is it?

Sorry if you answered some of these but I had a quick search.

Cheers

Ed