Forex MegaDroid

I was pleased to discover that MegaDroid fully recovered my account with ATCBrokers.com from the losing trade it took and moved on with profitable trades: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world . Weird enough, none of these trades took place on my FXCBS account, so I am now thinking of getting rid of it and keeping only the ATCBrokers one.

so you r using ATCbrokers?
what risk r u using?

thank you bro.

Iā€™m using 0.1 risk, with all other settings being default.

I only had 3 trades in all august, but 100% winnings

I do not know how does it work as I am running alapri UK Live account on forexVPS and it did not trade since 21/08 even though all settings are fine, and I have a smiley face!

Just a question, are these robots designed for long term play. Like after 90 days with 10K @ 0.3% rate should give you nice returns. Well thatā€™s what i believe.

I just bought this robot and having hopes that i can buy that super boat in spain in 90 days:D

Any way howzit going gents.

OK, I have now done away with MT4Stats because of their numerous glitches after the recent DDOS-attack they suffered and switched my ATCBrokers statement of MegaDroidā€™s performance to MyFXBook: System | Myfxbook

I see no posts for some weeks is that because you all gave up with MD?

Is MD dead in Sept? Did any one get trades in Sept??

MT4 stats dont work for many so I cant view any results not even mineā€¦LOL

So time to start ADT on MD

Has anyone traded ADT on MD? Any live stats to view please?

If so what startegy are you trading? Overlap,Unified,Hybrid??

Edz

Care to click on the link in my previous post?

Hi Bravestamps thanks for the messageā€¦I ditched MT4stats as myfxbook is far superior.

My account is public and I tried to add your account to my home page watch list but you need to make it public so we can share direct from the home page.

Cheers

Edz

MD is working great for me and I am using ADT of which I recommend and Iā€™m using the Hybrid Setup. I have been running MD since April 09 with zero losses and ADT for two weeks now.

I donā€™t recommend using Forex.com which is what some reviews sites are using as well as ADT. I used them prior to April and had several losses using MD. I switched to Alpari US and then to FxPro due to NFA rules and so far so good with FxPro. Keep in mind that FxPro does not trade micro lots.

The review site I have been following for some time now is Forex MegaDroid Review. I like them because they have weekly video reviews of MD and will also help with any questions regarding the product. Yes, they have affiliate links but they have been a great help to me and I believe them to be honest which of course is rare in Forex.

Hope this helps.

Hi MrGice

FOREX.COM I have a live account but rarely MD traded so its getting liquidated to another account but I didnt have losses like you sayā€¦

I see the Hybrid charts need the profile reset but It worrys me that it needs a reset by this.

Have you tried the overlap charts that don need the reset gadget?

Im starting a weeks demo on overlap just to see it opens/close trades without errors in journal etc.

Edz

I havenā€™t used the OverLap Setup but please let me know how it goes. I havenā€™t had any issues with the reset tool. Why does the reset tool worry you?

Some reports of MT4 crashes and MD forgetting trades opened that run on endless and hitting S/L from the reset tool.

What time charts are the worst performers on hybrid and what risk/drawdown are you using?

Edz

PS I dumped MT4stats and joined MyFxBook.com its very good check it out!!! See my earlier posts for the inserted chart on Alpari

That is concerning. I havenā€™t gone live yet with ADT but maybe Overlap is safest to avoid the reset tool.

So far Chart 4 and 6 are worst performing, no losses as of yet but not much profit. Chart 0 = 15%, Chart -2, 4 & 6 = 5%. I also have Aggressive = True on Chart 0.

Ok ā€¦Ive gone LIVE DEMO starting tonight on overlap all charts Aggressive=false, Recovery=True all charts on max risk 20% drawdownā€¦see how the trades go with an eye on the journal for errors etcā€¦

Edz

I am glad you had success with this EA, however, I zero luck, after weeks, with feedback from support to have patience.
They never asked about settings, to make sure they were correct(I think they were).
It never made a trade for almost 2 months.
I got my money back.
Everyone always has the next best EA. Only problem is that when those selling them, tell you about the success % of trades, but if you do the numbers, it could have 99% wins and 1% losers, but if the loser is a big one, it will offset any wins you have, Be careful to look at the data carefully.
Success to you
DundeeRain

I had Megadroid forget it is in a trade and let it go until it hit the big stop loss on my live account (running on a VPS), so I donā€™t trust it and got a refund. Here is another live account showing the same issue ā€¦ twice!

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Itā€™s not if, itā€™s when ā€¦ too bad it has alzheimerā€™s, as itā€™s strategy is really good. For certain I wouldnā€™t run it with aggressive set to true as it seems to forget itā€™s mind less with aggressive set to false.

Another profitable MegaDroid trade after a week of silence: System | Myfxbook

Both live Alpari accounts Micro & Classic with 1:200

ignore the AUS?USD trades as they are manual not MD

MT4Stats sucks the new MyFXBook I discovered thanks to Bravestamps is cool.

ALPARI MICRO System | Myfxbook

ALPARI CLASSIC System | Myfxbook

Edz