Forex MegaDroid

Two more profitable trades with MegaDroid at the end of last week: System | Myfxbook

One profitable trade last night followed by a trade that went bad first and MD decided to close as soon as it was Ā±0 :frowning: Didnt win nor lose ā€¦ Could have been another big profit.

same here, 2 profitables onesā€¦with the last new version

Hmm my lotsize with 30% risk increased to 0.48 ā€¦ it was 0.26 beforeā€¦

means its workingā€¦ and your balance is going up =) When you get the million the beers are on you

haha not really like thatā€¦
balance still the same but lotsize is almost doubled! maybe itā€™s because of the new versionā€¦ dunno.
first it doubled because of a big loss and the aggressive mode is on but then i rebooted my computer because of windows update and then MD forgot about that loss so I manually set the lot. now that it has almost recovered i set it to 30% again and the lotsize isnā€™t like before :/. Maaaaaaaybe because the new version of MD can remember the loss from before and is trying to fully recover.

Btw anyone using the cashbackforex? i got like $1 first month and $7 this :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

This is a very picky robot. It does about 2 trades a week, but with a wonderful success rate of about 95%. I like it!

Iā€™ve been reading up alot of hype about Megadroidā€¦hopefully wanna get feedback from other MD traders and analyse our trades and settingsā€¦I am gonna be posting my MD trades regularly but I donā€™t trade 24/7.

Been running Megadroid live for a couple daysā€¦robot opened my first trade buy order @ 1.4616 and closed @ TP 1.4637.

Ok after restarting metatrader the lot size returned to normalā€¦ after having it opened for like 1 day the lotsize doubled again so it looks like MDā€™s aggressive mode does analyze historyā€¦

Okay so I am thinking about buying md so Iā€™m researching it right now
and kind of what Iā€™ve come up in plain English is that it works but usually make a small profit 5 to 10 pips with a success rate of 90 to 95% but when it loses it loses up to 50 pips and it only trades on average once or twice a week

So I guess what my question is:

what is the average pip gain?

What is the average pip loss ?

What is the average success rate?

what is the average amount of trades per month?

And if I buy md is there additional product I need to buy upgrades, updates?

MD keeps raking it in - with yet another winning trade at the end of September: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

I donā€™t even bother now to check the account often. :slight_smile:

MD has been doing great for me, Iā€™ve been using it for several months now and have been doing pretty good

went short placed @ 1.4782 and closed @ 1.4781ā€¦almost breakeven. I wonder why. Did anybody get this trade?

Got it too. MD shouldnā€™t have closed the trade so fast :confused: ā€¦ just like the previous trade.

Any idea why this is so? Anyone got feedbackā€¦would appreciate it. thank you

Nothing from meā€¦ i never got a hit on the MD at all last week. Bummer i know but i guess it works a little diff on all PCā€™s.

Cheers

Dear Sir, I am in China, and we use the ATC platform, but the IB put on the total commission of USD55/per lot, in this case, if I get the Forex Megadroid, can it win with such high commissions?

Thanks

Lily

A small win today :smiley:

Nice quick short sell on EURUSD todayā€¦looking forward to a good trading week.

got that one tooā€¦ at one stage of the trade it looked bad.