Forex MegaDroid

hah hah hah I had a placed a manual long trade on EURUSD before MD took that trade and I was a lil confused…but MD did its thing and I am still holding unto that long position… (sigh of relief) :o

How are the results with forex MD for the past little bit? Haven’t seen too many updates and am still considering a purchase just to let some money sit and ‘fingers crossed’ grow while I learn the markets for manual trading.

Yeah just wait a while, i know there is going to be an update some time in a few months that will give the MD more trades.

But I mean for people that have had this running so far. Profitable or are the losing trades wiping out earnings? I read somewhere the TP are quite small compared to the SL.

Have a look at (bravehoststamps) winnings. Its pretty good and in the long run its going to make a ton of cash… we hope!

System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Another trade now …also sell…Goodddddd luck!

its been going up all day today…dunno why it goes sell :frowning: but it’s doing good … :o

Second that one! Made a quick 450… woop woop

u should be up a lot now :smiley:

MD already closed ur trade?

No i closed it, just looked too good to let that go. Plus im new at this so every $ is very welcome. Let me know when it closes off please… i might be trigger happy.:eek:

Was it a winning trade? looks like its going in the oposite direction now EISH…

Still open … and yeah it’s going the opposite direction! :mad:

sorry about that… let me know what happens? It looks like it might bounce back from it… holding thumbs for ya

Finally closed at 1.49289 from 1.49354. Was so tired watching it go up and down. Looks like its going up now so it’s good MD finally closed it.
When did you close it manually? It was like 1.49245 as lowest… did u manage to get it closed at that time?

i closed mine at 1.4926… So it was one pip away from its best. Just when i saw it and knew the trend was going up i pulled it out. Its called team work =)

lol…if only MD was as good as you :stuck_out_tongue:
btw left a msg on ur page.

One big win with MD for me yesterday with ATCBrokers and an overall small one the day before (0.4 risk level, all other settings are default): System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Nice to see you’re back and posting bravehoststamps! Have you taken MD live?

Please, click on the “General” tab under the link I posted for an answer to your question. :wink:

hi bravehoststamps,

I don’t know what to say for u, but all i can say is i bought the MD ver1.21 yesterday cause of u, i watched your statments which u shown us from april till today… i amazed about this expert advisor… tell now i still using demo account $2000 on FXDD, but i don’t like the small lot size … and i liked to make it higher, so i made changes to lotsize and risk level in the backtest properties as show in this pic >>>

the problem is when i made the backtest it didn’t make any trades befor 16-9-2009… with my parameters or with it’s defualt
i don’t know why… so see my changes and if u suggest a better tell me please…

thanks