Forex MegaDroid

I suggest you use the default settings with the risk level not exceeding 0.4. Only then you can be certain that you will end up being a winner.

hey guys … I guess all of us MD user got the a dew pips from that short order. :slight_smile: . I got a manual sell order @ 1.4957, based on speculation that price will drop down to 1.4842 again. Any feedback from EUR/USD traders out there is appreciated.

sorry about the typos :smiley:

All,

I have been a follower of this thread for a bit, and read most of the content. I am appreciate everyone’s contributions.

I am running MegaDroid on an Alpari UK demo account, and there have been several profitable trades. I would like to try this on a live account, but I don’t think Alpari UK accepts private US Citizens.

What is the best non ECN broker to use for MegaDroid? I know from an old post, bravehoststamps said Alpari UK, IBFX, and ForexPro. I also read FXCM, FXDD, and Forex.com should be avoided. Alpari US is an option, but I haven’t heard great things about them either.

Please give some opinions on a good MegaDroid broker. Thanks.

I don’t know about how well it will work with MD but I have been trading with IBFX and like them. Very kind and their tech support / live chat help is quite useful. Have nothing bad to say about them yet.

My MD has recovered but the lotsize is still doubled when I enable recovery mode :frowning: … dunno if its because Alpari took back the deposit bonus and MD thinks its a loss hmm…

Braveheart tell me more. How can I download a system of sorts

After a rather large loss on October 20, MegaDroid promptly recovered in less than a week and is now back in profit on my ATCBrokers account: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Just do a quick Google search on it.

Another trade tonite with a pretty big profit. It closed a few minutes too early tho.

Yes, I had a trade for about 18 pips. Does MegaDroid exit a trade early sometimes? Tonight, the EA shorted the Euro, and exited before the the take profit.

Thanks.

Good point. Did you consider contacting their customer support with this question?

Yes, I could try that next. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience. Maybe it was a time thing? From what I noticed on demo accounts these trades happen pretty quickly. It did seem that TP was pretty ambitious, all the way down to 1.48154.

I’d be really curious to see what they have to say about it. Until then, we can only be guessing.

Another trade today… a small profit.

Yup, same for me: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

But I see two trades? You even had two trades yesterday?
Hmm you get so many trades!

No tricks here - just a good pick of a broker (ATCBrokers.com).

collected small profit of 4 pips today shorting the EUR…I am gonna increase my risk level sometime this week.

Two more winning MegaDroid trades today: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook . Fantastic performance this week. Version 1.21 rules!