Forex MegaDroid

I dont get it. How can your MD trade so early all of a sudden? Looking at your earlier stats it never traded earlier than 21.00 either. Anyone else getting those early trades?

Two trades for me tonight as well. One like yours and a short one which still open.

Are you with the same broker I am with (ATCBrokers.com)? That might be the answer to your question.

Iā€™m using AlpariUK. I didnt see before that in May you have trades even as early as 17.20. I thought MD never trades before 21 oclock.

Maybe time to switch to ATCBrokers :confused:.

Thatā€™s exactly what I thought. The difference between ATCBrokers and Alpari is huge - the former is an ECN (Electronic Communication Network) broker, while Alpari is not. You can find out more about ECN here: Electronic communication network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for letting me know about it. Checked out ATCBrokers looks like they have pretty large minimum account sizes so wonā€™t be switching to in a while.

Two more profitable trades today and yesterday by Forex MegaDroid on my account: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Thanks very much for starting this thread - nothing speaks better than stats. Iā€™m very new to forex (first post by the way :rolleyes:) and I was intensely suspicious of bots as being nothing but snake oil. Having read this thread, I decided to take some of my initial pot and ā€˜investā€™ in this bot. In two days it has made 3 trades with a net profit of Ā£7.73. I have a small pot of Ā£2400 and Iā€™m on ODL, neither of which contribute to big profits, but here are the trades:

2/11/09 21:48 sell @ 1.47735, closed at 1.47718 (+17 pips? or is that 1.7 pips?)
2/11/09 22:00 sell @ 1.47758, closed at 1.47760 (-2 pips)
3/11/09 21:31 sell @ 1.47216, closed at 1.47175 (+41 pips)

So, if I am counting correctly, it has made 56 pips. It is set to risk 0.1, lot 0.1 (although I think the manual says this makes no difference if risk is on), stealthy+aggressive, no NFA, on a EURUSD H1 window. Any tips on the settings would be most welcome.

Also, thank you for the intro to myfxbook - I plan to use it too! And the dispassionate approach to trading is very inspiring. The fear of losses is my main concern at the moment. Next stop - iamfx for a VPS I thinkā€¦

Z

Has any one heard of the ā€œAdvanced droid tacticsā€ for the Megadroid. I know they are not selling now because of the update they did. Just would like to know if its worth itā€¦ because i donā€™t want to work a normal job :eek:

Yet another MegaDroid win: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Megadroid so active lately :smiley:

Ok i guess my MD was sleeping on that one. :frowning:

bravehost do you still use 10% risk conservative? or was it someone else with those settings? whatā€™s ur lotsize?

Robot Performance over the Last Thirty Days
ā€¦
Forex MegaDroid: -$1190.70 (-20.8%) We will [B]discontinue[/B] using the three chart system outlined in [B]Advanced Droid Tactics [/B]as most of the losses are coming from the non-default charts.
ā€¦

im using in Alpari and it havent traded since like a monthā€¦i guess ill have to try in another broker

Mine picked up 100 pips, on a 5 decimal place broker so I guess that tallies, right?

Iā€™m using alpariUK and it trades pretty much ā€¦

A i found my error. I need to upgrade the megadroid. Can you give the support email for asking for upgrade. Ivelost the email I remember that they send by email the upgrade but i must have deleted thinking it was spam

Try this:

<[email protected]>

or this:

Forex MegaDroid :: Support Ticket System

thanks a lot. I contacted them, they resent me the link and i have upgraded the megadroid. Its working well now. thanks a lot again

No problem! Megadroid is my first bot and their service has been really helpful. Iā€™m now looking for other bots that can trade other currencies but not conflict with Megadroid.

Any ideas, anyone? :wink: