Forex MegaDroid

Yet another win just a day after: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

I think I should be equally grateful for it to both MegaDroid and ATCBrokers, the quality of which is quite impressive.

Question, is this your live account?

Follow the link and hit the ā€œGeneralā€ tab for an answer. :wink:

Beers are on you! :smiley:

This is interesting. Iā€™m using 0.1 risk (supposed to be 10% risk, right) but Iā€™m still getting the same number of trades as you. Maybe they are all low risk situations. I seem to get less pips though - I think itā€™s time for a new brokerā€¦

[QUOTE=bravehoststamps;149479]0.4 risk level, all others are default.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bravehoststamps.

After almost of week of no action from all the 6 brokers I was testing, I finally decided to try it out on FXDD.

Using the aggressive=true, risk=0.2, I finally got a trade making $26.80.

Please see attached statement.
The other trade on EurCHF is from another robot.

Iā€™m still waiting for megadroid support to tell me why it is not working on the other brokers.

Attachment? :slight_smile:

Side note - do you fancy reviewing your other bot?

Iā€™ve uploaded the attachment, see my original post.

The other robot is FXNitro demo version which has only 1 of the 7 strategies enabled. Even though itā€™s free, you can actually use it to trade on live account too.

Thanks. MD is my first bot and itā€™s doing quite well so Iā€™m looking for a second to try out.

I could be wrong, but I think risk isnā€™t weather you take a trade or not, but how much you are willing to trade. In other words lot size. When I increase my risk, I notice the Lot on the chart increases.

Of course, you are right. I was having a blonde moment! Itā€™s the amount staked, not the ā€˜riskinessā€™ of the actual trade.

Iā€™m still demo testing MD. Iā€™m also interested in trying out another robot. Have you considered FabTurbo? It seems to receive consistently favourable reviews on the internet.

Itā€™s so hard to distinguish the good from the bad. All their advertising is absolutely ridiculous (MegaDroid) included; it would be refreshing to see some honesty. I just got an email through, advertising Forex Bling. It seems to be a subscription service. I need to work out if I want to spend that much right now. Thanks for the tip on Fapturbo (or is it Fabturbo)?

I know what you mean. There is just too much hype in all their marketing.
Fortunately most of them offer money back guarantee.

By the way, may I know which broker youā€™re using for megadroid?

I tested 6 brokers and none of them gave me any trades for a whole week. Itā€™s only until I use FXDD that I got my first profitable trade. Itā€™s just doesnā€™t make sense to me that IamFX, GallantFX, Alpari-UK, Alpari-US, ForexMeta, GoMarkets do not work for megadroid on my VPS. Iā€™m sure there are many megadroid users out there using these brokers as well.

Megadroid support staff are not very helpful. I submitted journal/expert logs and screen shot of my charts (3 times so far) but they havenā€™t even look at them yet.

From my own observation, FXDD and ForexMeta are fixed spread broker. The others are brokers using variable spread. I suspect this could be one reason why they are not trading as I see in the expert logs many messages of spread exceeding safe limit. However if this is true, then other megadroid users who use these same brokers should have the same problems.

As for ForexMeta, I ran using aggressive=false unlike FXDD. Iā€™ve since changed it to aggressive = true and hopefully it will give some trades next week.

Anyway Iā€™m looking out for more brokers to test before settling on one. Any recommendation ? I prefer brokers that do not require large min amount to open an account.

Sure - ODL.

This is a shame - I was planning on moving Megadroid to IamFXā€™s free VPS service so I can let it run in peace.

This is also regrettable - they helped me out without issues. I think that you do have to log issues on their website rather than email, they donā€™t seem to like direct email.

I think the Megadroid website recommends Forex Meta. Kind of odd that it didnā€™t work for you. Does your VPS provider have a down time for maintenance? I find that most of my losses are due to my broadband dropping :mad:

Zorba

At last James Mods have been mentioned.
They are all very interesting allowing 24/7 trades and now the ability with his latest Mod to trade many different pairs.

Have one on my ā€˜live accountā€™ trading EURUSD and USDCHF and am demoing the latest Mod on five different pairs.

Look forward to discussions on this topic.

Good trading.

Suke,

Iā€™ve never heard of James Mods until now. Could you provide a link that may provide more information about it?

Thanks.

Suke - thanks for speaking up, your experience will be most interesting! Iā€™m going to be setting it up this evening I hope. I really think I should demo it first though. Do you have any advice?

@chaktlee Google finds plenty (sorry, not sure if links are allowed to fxharvest)

Chaktlee

Cannot post a link here - suggest you Google fxharvest that should find him.

Suke

Goodmorning;
I purchased MD yesterday , and installed it on my computer.I am planning to use it live account on monday.My live account nearly 600usd.(odl)
I will share my result here.
Lot:0.1
risk:0.05
agressive:false
other setting are default