Forex MegaDroid

Good luck to you. Do post your results.

I thank you soul786.Best wishes for you on forex.

greetings all , pleased to anounce ; the droid has two week win percentage 100% 10 trades .average 5 pips a trade, ultra conservative @ .2 @500 usd , so proving ground looking good for a dedicated launch into the world of RXTPA driven ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ROBOTICSā€¦

NOT SURE ABOUT THE 95.82 % ACCURACY AS ADVERTISED  ,, JUST THINKING I WOULD TAKE 80% AND BE HAPPY ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH FXDD ?????? AND FOREXVPS AT THE SAME TIME ????

Stryper

Iā€™ve just joined ForexVPS myself. Iā€™ve had some teething problems with setup, but their support guys seem quite good. I joined them as my home broadband is absolutely awfulā€¦ it cost me a trade the other day as I was out and thought I could trust the bot to close it. Not cool! The broker Iā€™m using is ODL. For anyone wishing to do this, ForexVPS provide a lot of metatrader installs but not the ODL one, so you need to download it from their site. Well, they do provide the ODL multi one but itā€™s not necessarily the one you need :confused:

hi zorba , i too had teething problems , but seem to be running smoothly now, only when i first tried to install droid off my desktop , no go;;; so support did it for me ; nice group there and i don,t know the exact ping rate but sure we need to know rate to the brokers , fxdd mine , last two weeks 10 wins , up 9.513 % , actually figuring 526 usd to start account , still have 4 extra times running along with default and upped the risk from 2 on two charts and 2.5 on 3 charts to 3 and 3.5 respectivlyā€¦ well see how it plays out for this week.
yes i also own fapturbo , i recommend not putting it on until you know it , had to add a bit to account due to turbo being over anxious . so turbo is resting now comfortably on my desktop ,
have a great trading week , stryper2

Just a question here, do you have more than one window with MD on it? So if a trade comes into play its going to do two trades ( one in each window ).

I guess im reading right when you have them at different risks to get different results.

Cheers:D

yessir LEEP ,, i have 5  different time frames running on the same account ,, what my droid is doing is this ,,, if one gets in a trade and i have little  to risk money wise , starting 526 usd ,,, so what happens is the other 4 windows will read in the droid readout  " waiting on trade to close  1 or 2 "before it executes it,s trade ,, i saw that the first afternoon i tried the different timeframes , scared it was gonna load up ,,, but it hasnt , yet ...  pleased to announce two more droid wins  today for 17 pips ,OR SHOULD I SAY  ACCOUNT UP 10.84% ,,, and yes one on one timeframe and another on a different timeframe ,, cool huh???

the different risks are because i,m just not relaxed as much with some as other timeframesā€¦
HOPE THIS HELPS , stryper2

I have no idea what is going onā€¦ I dont understand how you get the different timeframes. I dont know if your wording is whats throwing me off. Any chance you can take a snapshot of it? You dont have to, just im so lost here :smiley:

But if its working then great stuff

PS: i never got that trade you got todayā€¦bummer

Waitā€¦ isnt the MD only working on the 1H time on EUR/USD. Thats why im lostā€¦

O well, as long as we are taking money out of this :wink:

Hey leep , ok , heres the scoop , open a h1 of eurusd , put droid on it at the time set for your location , open up another chart , h1 of eurusd , put droid on it , now just plug in a different favorite time in the gmtoffset , and put the auto local and server time to false , and there you have itā€¦ Now , i personally think you,ll be cooking , now your gonna have to do some backtesting to get your favorite other times------------ i,ll send ya a couple

hi ardasu , did you get a first megadroid win today???i sure hope you did , ok we,re here awaiting your findings, stryper2

Ha Haā€¦ Heres the Scoopā€¦

Thats awesome! cheers for the info and im going to do the back testing tonight.

Cheers

hi stryper2 ;no trade today.I am waiting.Also my MD is waiting.
Did your MD trade today?

today I rent a VPS.but I couldnā€™t install mt4 .I donā€™t know how it install.
Is there a guy who knows this operation,please tell me step by step?

I rented a VPS myself, and promptly crashed it. One of my EAs has made the VPS unbootable so they are rebuilding it.

Consequently, I would suggest that you ask the VPS support guys for help for the smallest thing - it will be better than asking for a rebuild :rolleyes:

In the meantime, my !?@#* broadband went down last night at 2230GMT, and only came back up when I restarted the router now. So I definitely missed the ā€˜standardā€™ Droid window :frowning:

Goodmorning zorba;
how did you install mt4 on your VPS.could you explain me step by step?

Weā€™re going a bit off topic here. Should we start a new thread?

I used ForexVPS. Ready made Windows VPS with MT4 installed. I added another MT4 by downloading the installer from my broker and running it. Then I copied my own EAs onto the VPS. You have to make sure the MT4 isnā€™t running when you add the EAs though.

HTH

Z

hi ardasu, sorry to hear the no trade : when you get the vps going it should be better: . pleased to announce two more droid wins today for 17 pips ,OR SHOULD I SAY ACCOUNT UP 10.84% with droid . support at your vps should help any complications , happy trading ; stryper2

Stryper, Iā€™m using ForexVPS with FXDD. I havenā€™t got any trade for this week. Are all your charts on 1 hr timeframe? Could you share the different gmtoffset value used?
Thanks.

Hi bravehoststamps, may I know if the date and time on your fxbook statement are GMT time or broker local time or your vps local time? Iā€™m confused over the different time zones. Thanks.