Forex MegaDroid

I have succeed to install mt4 in VPS at the end.Now ,it is running.
But this week ,we spent 2 days ,no trade. is everbody the same or not?

lol just opened MetaTrader and MD opened a trade after a few minutesā€¦ i thought it has to be opened for a while and let MD analyze the market before it makes decisionā€¦ looks like u dont need to have MD running 24/7ā€¦ only need to open it right before the trading hrs.

My droid has yet to trade this week (I had several trades last week). Is everyone else getting trades?

hi ardasu , have you got your vps up and running yet ??? wouldn,t be worth your time to run without vps; i got 4 trades on the 17th , and one already on the 18th, get the yps working cause it,s worth the cost ,

hi everyone ,pleased to announce, have had 4 trades yesterday the17th , and one already today 18th,15 winning trades no loss,overall for the past 11 1/4 trading days , my account start 526 usd , is now 606.44 usd , or is up 15.29 % , i feel the vps is the biggest factor in getting md to work . on demo i only get one or maybe two-three trades a week ā€¦ hoping this helps in making the vps decision , happy trading, stryper2

What broker are you using Stryper?

hallo stryper2 ;
Yes I arranged my VPS yesterday night and running.But no trade this week up to now.You said 4 trade yesterday.What is the difference between us?
Can you write your gms offset,and local time and your broker.and other settings?
I use ODL
now local time 08:30(Turkei )server time 06:30

Hmm. I had no trades at all this week. WTF?

Running one instance with auto GMT offset, and Iā€™ve just moved to a VPS for better performance too. Not cool, not coolā€¦

hallo zorba; what is your broker?

Hi Ardasu - same broker as you. For the record, I think BHS didnā€™t have a trade either (see the link to his myfxbook page earlier in this thread), so I think Wendy was lucky :slight_smile: and Stryper2ā€™s brave settings are a different ball game! :wink:

Iā€™m tempted to try the same kind of stuff as Iā€™m not losing money fast enough.

Now Iā€™m going to look up ā€˜solicitationā€™!

Z

kon , using fxdd

ardasu, lots of things come into play , your in europe ? find out your brokers gmt time , what there offset is , if your not on their time then you,ll not get many trades , fine tune that time thru backtesting , hope this helps stryper2

ODLā€™s on GMT 0.

hello ,stryper2 ;
GMT offset 0 on ODL.I use this parameter.

Another day, another win: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Interesting. Today is my first day running 2 instances of MD on 2 charts (auto and +4) and it only got one trade - on the second one.

So for my results donā€™t tally with BHS anymore. Mind you, different broker and I only restarted MD yesterday after VPS setup issues.

No wonder your results are different.

Sorry if I wasnā€™t too clear - my results have actually matched yours until this one, pretty much. So Iā€™m more inclined to believe that the two instances of MD has more to do with the difference this time. Never mind, itā€™s still a win!

Glad for you. Which broker are you with?

Iā€™m with ODL. I saw that you started with them and moved on later. Can I ask why?