Forex MegaDroid

Did you see an affiliate sales link anywhere in my posts? Also, I am by far not the only one who succeeded with MD. Just look up its discussion threads on other forums for comparison (can’t give you the links, as I am not sure whether forum cross-linking is permitted on this forum).

The website of ATC is ATCBrokers.com

@ardasu
Oddly enough, yesterday was my first night with a second chart running (+4) and it was the second chart that made a trade, with nothing on the first chart. I’m wondering if I should buy a second license to run MD on two charts, in case it only lets the most recent one run? Does anybody know? In any case, I’m with the same broker as you and I will say if there are more trades tonight. MD doesn’t really do much but when it does it’s usually right.
Hi,Zorba;
yes I have changed Gmtoffset + *** second and third chart made trade.First chart (gmtoffset is true still no trade. But I saw a big risky about changing hour.You know MD trades for a littly pips.If there is DATATIME when we change ,MD lost its way.Today it loss 400pips in two trade.(only demo no live)I think we have to change without datatime.

uote:
Originally Posted by ardasu View Post
Hello,bravehoststamps ;
I wonder are you salesman about of MD or only customer like us?
As I saw ,only you heve succeed this MD robot.
second quetion is:I contact ATC and came alot of brokers adrees.Can you write direct adress your broker ?
Did you see an affiliate sales link anywhere in my posts? Also, I am by far not the only one who succeeded with MD. Just look up its discussion threads on other forums for comparison (can’t give you the links, as I am not sure whether forum cross-linking is permitted on this forum).

The website of ATC is ATCBrokers.com
Thank you ,your answer Brave;Only I have wondered.thats all.

Yes, I believe you now need a separate MegaDroid license for each MetaTrader platform you are using it on.

Oops. I just checked the risk level for MegaDroid on my account - it’s 0.15 (used to be 0.4 a while back, but then I reduced it and forgot about it). My sincere apologies to those concerned.

Do you?
I run my MD on 4 MT4 (4 different brokers) and works fine, but this is a secret…:rolleyes:

Everyday I am seeing real testimonials that people are making money from Forex Megadroid.

I swear I have never seen such a forex robot…

Hopefully this continues on and on…

I am up 250++% for the past few months of testing… :slight_smile:

Unbelievable considering most forex robots can’t make it pass the first 20 trades.

@bravehoststamps
Right - I’m using it on one platform but I tried it with multiple charts. I’ll switch back to normal.

Regarding your risk settings :eek: I’m glad you didn’t hit one of the drops at that setting. I shudder to think about what Recovery mode would have done to your account with that.

Also - I’d like to say that with all the FUD that abounds on forex forums, I find it funny that people are a bit suspicious of you because you’re actually telling the truth! When I came across this thread, I downloaded some of your stats (not sure if it was myfxbook or MT4stats) into Excel to work out the pips and also the cost per pip, just in case you had a crazy risk profile. I did this with the MD website stats and some of their trades were in the 35-40% risk zone, but yours have been pretty good. Also as I’ve stated a few times, I was quite surprised to get very similar trades to yours since I bought MD.

At the moment I’m using one account for MD plus my own ham-fisted manual trades, so it doesn’t really make sense for me to publish (and it shames me :o ) but once I’m organised I’ll set up a clean account for MD and I’ll think about doing the same. My one caveat is that the more popular MD gets, the less well it works, right?

Of course, nothing guarantees that MD will work tomorrow, but until then: Carpe Pipsum!

hi chaktlee, just need to verify your setting before i edit mine :slight_smile:

let’s say if i change my gmtoffset = 2; then i shall change AutoServerGmtOffset = false?

since there are 2 types of AutoGmtOffset: Local and Server; which one should i set false?

hi chaktlee, something to verify from you.

let’s say if i change my GmtOffset = 2, then shall i change

Auto[B]Local[/B]GmtOffset = false ?

or

Auto[B]Server[/B]GmtOffset = false?

or

both?

hi everyone , started live account with droid on november 3 rd. 16 days ago … 18 winning trades ,no loss, average 1.125 trades for all days , account is up 26.054 % … needless to say , most of you know i,m running a bit unorthodoxed method with megadroid , but it is a test for my personel knowledge to find the most productive senario for my personel trading . i do not recommend to anyone that they try my method or even consider it , i,m waiting to see droid make a loss at my settings and how it will react . possibly not good:eek: , possibly good .:)…we,ll see:o…
18 winners , up 26.054 % , i,m happy with droid at the moment , tommorrow no guarentee:eek:

happy trading droid,
                                                                            stryper2

happy to hear that, all the best to you!

well, i’m in the mid of setting up my live account and vps this week, hopefully my live account can start as soon as next week.

O man, i set my live account up a few days ago. Been out on the boat this last week and come home to see the power tripped and reset my PC… Thats a lost trade and not happy about that.:smiley:

Leepastrana - you’re going to make us sound like VPS salespeople. You should calculate your average profits and see if they cover VPS rental (plus some to compound your deposit).

Don’t spend the cash if you’re only using a few quid though, the VPS might eat your profit.

Another good night for MD for me, 8.5 pips on the standard GMT offset (but with a brave 0.3 risk for once - might turn that back down)

plus 1.1 extra pips from the GMT+4 although this came in two trades that offset each other, and it was at the same risk setting. I think I will turn this risk down on this too :slight_smile:

if you wish to use manual gmtoffset=2, set both the auto = false.
Hope that answers your questions.

zorba, you’re brave indeed to go live the moment you purchased MD. I almost wanted to send my droid back after 2 weeks of frustration at not seeing any trades. For some obscure reasons, the default setting didn’t seem to work on my charts. Anyway I’m glad that I persevered; at least now I’m seeing actions despite not using the default settings. I’ll continue to monitor and hope to go live really soon. Results have been very promising and Droid has indeed lived up to his reputations, no regrets whatsoever in making the purchase.

Congratulation stryper2; winning % is very good.I hope it will go on the same.
Meanwhile I found my MD problem.My broker is ODL .and very high spreads averagely 5pips or more at the robots running time.You know MD is working only 21:00-24:00 than this morning I changed utc time yesterday night 21:00 morning spreads are nearly 2,5 pips. and MD got trade and won 20 pips.I think I will change my broker .Now alpari has 1.6-2.0 spreads,ATC has max.0.7 (why is it very low?) others have 2.0-3.0 on the daytime.
Is there any comment ?

thank you hinchoo, hopefully you will have it ready to go when the new week arrives .
happy trading
stryper2

thank you ardasu,,, i,m looking at alpari and atc for the first of the year ,, my original plan was to let droid do it,s test till dec. 31st. , may up the expiration date on that plan ,,, although with less traders during holiday season it,s iffy situation .:cool:.. happy trading stryper2