Forex MegaDroid

I think thats a awesome idea, just i wanted to run MD for 3 or 4 weeks before i got a VPS. I started on a few thousand and i believe that MD pulls about 5% +/- so that would cover the VPS. Just have to have the live acc run for a bit just to feel good about it. I know it works so when that time comes ill put more and pull more wins.

Question, on the VPS you can set the time off set right? Im running Forexmeta and the MDs GMT off set is automatic - cant change it.

Cheers:D

It makes sense to ensure that MD is right for you before you commit. I use ForexVPS and itā€™s basically a Windows login where you can install what you need - you can install the MT4 from your own broker and any bots, and change pretty much any setting you want. Only warning is that itā€™s not 100% like ā€˜normalā€™ Windows but the support are quite good for any questions - I managed to screw mine up by messing with files in system32 and they rebuilt it in a day. Which is nice.

I wasnā€™t brave, just n00b stupid! :smiley:
I know a little more now, and Iā€™m a bit shocked at how badly that could have gone - I was just lucky with a good bot. Iā€™ve seen some bot results that have horrified me elsewhere, but I could have picked one of those instead. Nevertheless, Iā€™m still hunting for another bot that will trade different currencies or more frequently than MD.
Youā€™re right about the need to trial something for a while though. I also use a signals service and the first couple were ok, then some awful losses, then a huge win, then more losses. Iā€™m this close to cancelling it, but I still believe in more winsā€¦

I have had MD for a 2 months now and had perfect trades with it since the biginning. So im super stoked on how it works. Just i have never had a live account so i will run it for a short time and then check up on the % that it pulls a month. Have enough to cover the VPS and more- like you said.

Just with your different GMT off sets you push your % up a lot more. Just have to figure out what the best ones are? I know you cant have too many then it could backfire.

Cheers for the Info:)

ok noted :smiley:

could you explain us how did you succeed?

Please let me know when youā€™ve decided on your second robot. Iā€™m also looking for another one to demo. We can compare demo results.

A great start of a new trading week with another win - already 17th in a row: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

This is BULLā€¦ why is my MD missing out on these trades? But nice jobā€¦

Are you also with ATCBrokers?

hi all, yes droid is still outdoing itself , 3 more wins today:D

happy droiding, stryper2

What broker are you with? Can we see your account statement?

No, i got suckered into ForexMeta.com I guess its time to move brokers. Just seems to be missing loads now days. All systems are good, Its installed perfect.

You are going to tell me that different brokers play a big part on when it trades.

Yes, they do.

Mexico soon bro! :smiley:

Heā€™s got to be using one heck of a good broker - I only had one trade today (and that is with ATC, an ECN broker), and he had three!

Or 3 different GTM time off sets. I just love it when people make it from this, I just started doing this full time after i moved to USA. Job hunting here sucksā€¦ My architecture job is still open in London. So That is why i would like the most of my MD.

Hope you are doing well off this.

Cheers

As for that, I have already expressed my opinion. Trading MegaDroid beyond its usual trading hours can lead you to hitting a harsh SL.

Very true, if you have time to sit and watch it then that is a different story. :rolleyes:

Hi,Brave
What is your opinion about broker FXCBS .I will change my broker ODL,because of high spreads.Can you advise FXCBS? I want definitly your broker ATC,but atc wants min.5000usd deposit.I have 600 usd deposit. FXCBS accepts with 1000 usd now.I will add 400 usd on my deposit.
Alpari uk and FXCBS which one is better?:slight_smile: