Forex MegaDroid

I picked up a trade too, but only 7.3 pips :rolleyes:

Mustn’t grumble!

Are the different brokers better because their platform information is more clear for the MD to pick up on trends and so on? Why do brokers make the MD act and trade different?

Cheers:rolleyes:

You must remember that you’re not really seeing ‘the market’ with many brokers. You’re seeing their internal rendering of the market - i.e. the real market plus/minus their own customers positions (and even their own positions!). If I’ve understood things correctly.

That’s why ECM and STP are useful characteristics of a broker - from what I gather, it means that your orders are processed directly and not against their own cash or customers. Wholesale prices perhaps?

I haven’t had much time to research this past week and my memory is awful, so you should check this before incurring any cost :stuck_out_tongue:

I have forgetten fxpro.
The question is ALPARI UK,FXCBS and FXPRO which one is better for MD?

FXCBS is the best of the three, in my opinion. Unlike Alpari and FXPro, they are an ECN broker.

Thanks for the info… i should have looked into that before i started trading. But you know how boys can be when you just want to get right into it with out learning. O well…

So i just opened up a FXDD acc and i can see if the MD reacts different to my ForexMeta acc. :smiley:

Hi Brave;Thank you for answering.Last day I was searching Fx brokers.
Than I found a new one.I am Fx ;this broker gives VPS free. What do you think about this broker?You know VPS is importing to success forex also MD needs VPS.
second question is:ECN broker means , bad broker?
third question is:Some brokers get low spread.For example FXCBS,but they get
commission every trade.(I saw its demo account) what is the difference?
1.spreads are high
2.spreads are low +commission isnt it the same?

I think IamFX is a good broker too. ECN broker means Electronic Communication Network broker - see here for an explanation: Electronic communication network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . With lower spreads you make more despite the commission, because your trades are more frequent.

Hi,Brave;
Does Your broker ATC have commission?and is it ecn?

Yes, it does. It is ECN.

How much pips commission plus spread for 0.1 lot traiding?

A hard lesson today!

My MD GMT+0 didn’t trade last night, my MD GMT+4 did so, twice. Both were stopped out - one for -78.6 pips and one for -42.5 pips.

Very painful indeed, especially since MD had been doing so well that I thought I would up the risk to 0.3 :(:o:rolleyes:

Lesson #1 - I must stick to GMT+0 unless I know what I’m doing!

Lesson #2 - money management! If I don’t manage the risk, I’m not investing, I’m gambling.

I lost about 17% of my pot on these 2 crazy trades.

Z (off to nurse his woes)

Bravehoststamps just said to me yesterday that when that happens it can BITE you back hard. So it did and its not fun i bet…

Sorry about that.:frowning:

Yep, and I’ve got the teeth marks to prove it! Never mind, musn’t grumble, never experiment without money you can’t afford to lose :rolleyes:

Does this run on any platform Im with CMC in NZ will it work for me???
Does anyone know???

If CMC brokers run on/have a Meta Trader 4 Platform then it will work.

Hi just about this issue of whether to trade on other timezone, I myself trade on a -2 and 0 GMT offset only. These are the two safer timezone for the time being.

Perhaps you guys should take a long at when are the bank holidays in US, UK and EUROPE before allowing ur MD to trade at other timezone: forexrealm.com/additional-info/bank-holidays-2009.html these includes the list of date to trade or not to trade. Also, do not mod your MD to trade on fri or sun opening or last 3 days of the month. And the day before the bank holidays as market conditions will be less predictable.

Just a small guide to help you guys out.

Thanks Neoboi - it makes sense.

Is there anybody traiding with[B] Iam FX[/B] ?What is the result of MD with [B]Iam FX[/B]?
Is right broker for MD?
I am thinking to trade with IamFX after your opinions.

:smiley: hi everyone , been out giving thanks and having fun , just back in , i see droid have a fit last week and threw it,s first tantrum , oh well , knew it would happen sooner or later . not bad though , had gotten turbo off the shelf last week , seems it,s running the show tonight ,read a couple of the last post , ok , i,m off in the morn for the great state of ma. , will check in later this week

happy trading:)
stryper2